Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy minig  (Read 856 times)
cderfv (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:45:26 PM

Good night everyone.

I would like to ask a question regarding a strategy.
As I have a weak video card (intel hd 3000) I can only mine the most of 15.37 kh / s, then the thing is, my strategy is to mine the coins launched recently with great future potential to reach a difficulty mining that has not become viable conditions for my graphics card and when it does pass the mining and other newer with less difficulty currencies ..

Think is a good strategy?
Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:50:15 PM

Good night everyone.

I would like to ask a question regarding a strategy.
As I have a weak video card (intel hd 3000) I can only mine the most of 15.37 kh / s, then the thing is, my strategy is to mine the coins launched recently with great future potential to reach a difficulty mining that has not become viable conditions for my graphics card and when it does pass the mining and other newer with less difficulty currencies ..

Think is a good strategy?
Mine RAD, it has a low diff and a CPU Miner.
http://radioactivecoin.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.0

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
spankyminer

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

As I have a weak video card (intel hd 3000)

Sorry, you don't have a video card. Lots of people are doing your "strategy" but you need more hashpower to make even a small sum worth mentioning.
Wouldn't hurt to buy even one card and upgrade your hash with at least 30x more power?

You are on a laptop? Sorry for you again.
Kenshin

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:00:38 PM

Don't mine it is not worth it.
SheepOnDrugs

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:02:51 PM

With such low hashrate you'd better buy and wait till the price rises.
gsupp

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:47:28 PM

If all you can get is 15Kh/s, you might want to look into CPU-only coins (primecoin, datacoin, quark, securecoin, qubits, etc) and see how your processor does with those.
djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:48:31 PM

Currently, most people believe that they can either mine coins or buy them. But there is third way; you can hire mining rig and mine them Smiley

bitbox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:45:23 AM

If you're very very lucky, you may earn some. Don't bother with existing coins. Point your miners at pool few minutes before new coin comes out. If the pool compiles a wallet before others, then you may have a chance of earning some noticeable amount while difficulty is low. Of course, the coin has to survive and hit an exchange and not all of them do. And the best part - keep an eye on the price and sell when there is a pump. Don't expect to earn much. If you're lucky, you may get 0.01-0.1 BTC for mined alt coins, otherwise you'll spend your time and electricity for almost nothing.

As others said - lots of people are doing it, so you better invest in GPU if you have a desktop or rent a rig.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:26:37 PM

LOL if you want point it to my account on a pool  Tongue
cderfv (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:45:43 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 12:20:13 AM by cderfv

Thank you for your answers.

I have a laptop ,i started mining digibyte but now the diff is high ,now start mining Noble the diff is low.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: