Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:16:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: want to buy Amazon gift cards  (Read 176 times)
CodyBlue82 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:26:53 PM

Hello everyone,
I have a business where I need hundreds and maybe thousands of dollars of amazon gift cards every month.
I want to find a supplier here for a long time that could commit to having at least 500$ on a weekly basis.
I am looking for a reliable supplier that can give a good price for me, and I promise profitable businesses for a long time.

Thanks, cody.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

Whatever you do don't buy of YoutubeTV or jaac they are both well know scammers and also read this thread first before buying anything.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3035620.0

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Rubynwel

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

Hi!

Me and some partners definitely have so e Amazon cards to sell! I've sent you a PM Smiley
Rubynwel

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

Apparently you don't take PM's from newbies, please contact me when interested Smiley
CodyBlue82 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

Thanks everyone!
I appreciate your warnings and suggestions!
I'm interested in doing a lot of business in this forum so I appreciate it so much!

I am new and therefore did not know that the AGC should be purchased with Bitcoin or any Crypto coins...
I would be very happy if someone could recommend me on good places (or private traders) where I can buy Crypto coins, at the cheapest prices.
This will greatly help me start doing business with people in the forum soon.

Thanks in advance, Cody.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:00:06 AM

I would be pleased if someone could recommend me on good places (or private traders) where I can buy Crypto coins, at the lowest prices.
This will significantly help me start doing business with people on the forum soon.
What is the purpose of buying, getting cards at attractive prices or doing transactions with people in this forum?

- The best way to buy cards with warranty is to download ---> https://copay.io/ "They have an added built-in wallet that enables you to purchase with trusted parties."
 - The best place to know people who are trustworthy to conduct transactions using Bitcoin is Collectibles

In fact, this section is worse for gaining trust because of scammers such as YoutubeTV & jaac
BORN

Activity: 701
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

Have 8k Physical Plastic Amazon Gift Cards, if you buy pm me...Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: