Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING 22million Coinye <-> BTC  (Read 678 times)
MissBtc (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:26:49 PM

SELLING 22million Coinye <-> in exchange for .45

post your offers

thanks!
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:22:45 PM

I can do that. pm'd.
flipstyle

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:00:34 AM

Buyer beware.  Zero feedback and wanted me to send at least half the btc balance first. 

No way Jose..been there done that!
flipstyle

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:35:36 AM

Flip,
 Should have taken your post as a warning, but this seller appears to be a scammer. Can't believe it was done for $8! Why ruin your rep?

Thanks,
YC

Buyer beware.  Zero feedback and wanted me to send at least half the btc balance first.  

No way Jose..been there done that!

I see you were the one who got taken for 0.01 btc?  Man...amazing what these scammers are willing to do for peanuts. Absolutely amazing.

In any case, this is 'her' (most likely just a him who uses a female screenname to gain trust) btc address:

1QZTjK3TKrj7baRLVGe2VvjCjCs3dwMPE

Already transferred out the funds to an alternate account which is probably where all his scam funds are.    Not too optimistic on this one, even if it's only been one day, they pretty much cut off all communication after they got the btc.

NEVER, EVER SEND FIRST TO A MEMBER WITH NO FEEDBACK...YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR GOODS!!!

I'll be sure to go back and edit if they make good on this, but at this point it doesn't look good.
flipstyle

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:59:42 AM

No probs bud.  Sorry to hear you got taken as well, but just glad we didn't get taken for a larger amount.  He originally wanted me to send half (.2) up front.  Hilarious.  But it looks like they made a good 3x dollars off us with under an hours worth of work.  I fully expect them to be back (or might already be on here) with an alternate screenname trying to milk others.  Unfortunately this place is a breeding grounds for slimy scammers. : (
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:06:19 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 04:08:09 PM by Moebius327

ycagel and flipstyle should pm me their btc addresses to refund the lost coins. *returned*

Edit: I accidentally did a trade with MissBtc without taking a look at his trust rating. He sent first and we agreed that I should refund you on his behalf before I send back. You got lucky guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: