Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 12:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to jump to IFC and make some profits [UPDATED]  (Read 11054 times)
jrretirement (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:12:48 PM

IFC is dead how u gona pump with no volume?

Unfortunately, you are right. Lots of ppl sitting on big bags and hoping that one day gonna get stinky rich but it doesn't work like that. Sad Greediness gonna ruin this lovely coin.
  I myself is taken most of my coins to exchange and keeping buying and selling them to help IFC. I only can hope that
Infinite owners will open up their eyes and start trading them otherwise it is going to die. Sad
Don't think the owners are waiting, they are working hard. Expect big news very soon!
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:37:33 PM

Unfortunately, you are right. Lots of ppl sitting on big bags and hoping that one day gonna get stinky rich but it doesn't work like that. Sad Greediness gonna ruin this lovely coin.
  I myself is taken most of my coins to exchange and keeping buying and selling them to help IFC. I only can hope that
Infinite owners will open up their eyes and start trading them otherwise it is going to die. Sad
Don't think the owners are waiting, they are working hard. Expect big news very soon!

Now you made me curious. Speak up mate and surprise me!!! Smiley
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:45:26 PM

Now you made me curious. Speak up mate and surprise me!!! Smiley
I will soon!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:46:49 PM

jump here:

iMmyHYoN6QEkuyYNai7XRTfYW5xp8MgF8p
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:09:13 PM

jump here:

iMmyHYoN6QEkuyYNai7XRTfYW5xp8MgF8p
You got the wrong thread, the giveaways here LOL:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425823.0
pr9me

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:41:31 PM

I would like to comment on suggestion from the OP of going to another exchange to trade IFC. While it is true that Cryptsy has experienced growing pains in the past, if you have not traded on the site in a while, I suggest you come try it out now. Vern has been working overtime, and things are running much smoother. Thanks and happy trading!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:43:32 AM

I would like to comment on suggestion from the OP of going to another exchange to trade IFC. While it is true that Cryptsy has experienced growing pains in the past, if you have not traded on the site in a while, I suggest you come try it out now. Vern has been working overtime, and things are running much smoother. Thanks and happy trading!
Sorry I cannot agree as there have been ongoing issues with cryptsy as recent as just days ago. Also cryptsy were telling customers the IFC withdrawal delays were caused by the IFC network. This was a flat out lie by cryptsy staff to cover the fact the withdrawal delays were of cryptsy's doing. I worked personally with the IFC lead to check the IFC network when this was uncovered and there was and is no problem with it. Support tickets at cryptsy takes days sometimes to be responded to, this is simply not good enough and they have caused harm to IFC.

Bter-com is far better than cryptsy and I've heard good things about coinex and coins-e as well from IFC traders, so tell me why would anyone bother returning to cryptsy when it appears more interested in adding the latest junk alts than maintaining a good service for more established alts?

Now that many have moved their trading from cryptsy to more efficient exchanges the IFC price has taken off!

Exchanges do get judged on their actions and it appears cryptsy has done to little to late!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:05:21 AM

The current IFC increases appear very organic, which is great for IFC.

I can confirm there are still problems with cryptsy so I'd recommend using bter, coinex and coins-e for trading IFC!

Get your cheap IFC now before the price goes higher!

Get your ifc wallet and ifo at http://www.infiniteco.in/

And join the IFC community at http://www.infinitecointalk.org/

IFC the real world crypto!
c1010010

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:53:33 PM

Yea, I'm sorry - you could not be more wrong.

I was a faithful trader on Cryptsy - and with tickets in limbo for 6,7,8 days with absolutely no response - that is not how to run a business.  In fact, you locked up tens of millions IFC during this period.

The final resolution - to cancel the transaction.  So, while I have been un-jammed, the problem has not been resolved, just reversed.  Thanks, I needed to wait 6 days for that response?!?

And, just one more thing - blaming the lockup on the blockchain is offensively incorrect!.  Every other trading engine, wallet transfer or mining operation I have done works without a problem at all.  Fact is, my blocked IFC were not even IN the blockchain.  You put it in a "pending" state and never even got it on to the network.  I have no idea what you were doing with my money, but it was provably not on the chain.

We apologize for the delay in response to your ticket.
IFC is currently experiencing a problem with the chain and will be repaired soon.
Please be patient as we repair the issue and get your withdraw moving to you.
If you want, you may have this withdrawal cancelled until the issue with this coin is resolved.
Thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely
SUPPORT AGENT
Cryptsy.com

I cannot tell you how much % growth was lost by your lack of action in the past 5-6 days.
I will not be coming back.

There are plenty of other exchanges that don't blame others for their inaction.

I really think you had potential, Cryptsy.
You have consistently proven you are not able to handle the required load or support times.

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
c1010010

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:56:08 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 02:40:32 PM by c1010010

The current IFC increases appear very organic, which is great for IFC.

I'd have to agree with you on this.  

Relatively small and gradual rises are not the kind of things that are followed with panic sells.  This gradual growth is a wonderful way to identify strength and long term upward trends.

I'm impressed.

Keep rocking it, IFC.

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 01:56:52 PM

Today I have been officially waiting half a month for a ticket resolution for no withdraw confirmations being sent. Lots of blaming other people and form letters. No results.
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:14:29 PM

Can big VERN please respond to the facts posted in reply to your comments?
frenkki

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:39:59 PM

Looking at time chart...

It was already pumped...

Verdict: FU another stupid pump topic when the pump is running out of steam and no other sheeps are coming in

I was  an early miner on IFC and I've frozen  4 billion IFC in a cold wallet with no plans to  sell until it is much much higher. I'm not going to be the guy who dumped bitcoins at .50 only to see it go to $1000 in  3 years.

I'm waiting on  IFC to hit. .0001
how many you hove ifc? 4 milion or for bilion?

jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:17:52 PM

Looking at time chart...

It was already pumped...

Verdict: FU another stupid pump topic when the pump is running out of steam and no other sheeps are coming in

I was  an early miner on IFC and I've frozen  4 billion IFC in a cold wallet with no plans to  sell until it is much much higher. I'm not going to be the guy who dumped bitcoins at .50 only to see it go to $1000 in  3 years.

I'm waiting on  IFC to hit. .0001
how many you hove ifc? 4 milion or for bilion?
Not sure what your asking here? I'd have to check with the lead for exact numbers of ifc wallet downloaded. We are well above .0001 so not sure if he sold his 4 bil but then again not sure he has what he claims either!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:11:56 AM

14    Infinitecoin    $ 9,714,827    $ 0.00011    89,938,268,685 IFC    $ 58,256    -24.72 %

Despite a tough 24 hours IFC still remains 25% up on what it was a week ago! Seems to be recovering quite nicely!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 08:34:05 AM

BURNED BY CRYPTSY?

PUSH BACK

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436149.0
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:08:26 PM

14    Infinitecoin    $ 9,774,846    $ 0.00011    89,944,560,141 IFC    $ 48,491    +6.07 %

9:07 PM
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 (UTC)

The recent dip was nice for the traders and now IFC is back to it's steady gains!

GO IFC
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:53:52 AM

MMos

You keep saying this about cryptsy but refuse to look at the facts as to why cryptsy has low volume, many of the reasons are posted in this thread.

Yet IFC keeps it's steady organic climb even though you keep trying to rain on it!

Perhaps you should buy some IFC before you regret missing out!

I can post in red too!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:54:48 AM

Looks like the mods removed your post as I was replying!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:54:14 AM

14    Infinitecoin    $ 10,865,992    $ 0.00012    89,948,774,925 IFC    $ 66,412    +22.18 %
5:53 AM
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 (UTC)

Solid gains go IFC
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: