Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:51:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to jump to IFC and make some profits [UPDATED]  (Read 11043 times)
jrretirement (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:55:55 AM

Any eta on when Ifccointalk will be back up?
Thanks
Tec confirmed they are working on it now!
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:49:52 AM

Price in november: 20 LTCsatoshi
Price now: 600 LTCsstoshi.

It was pumped 30 times in a short time.

No reason to buy noobs. No coin was able to grow up so fast and hold its vale.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
dailyarsenal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

To The Moon!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:17:43 AM

i'd rather invest in litecoin or doge

i'm with you. doge is a much better investment.

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:38:24 AM

Price in november: 20 LTCsatoshi
Price now: 600 LTCsstoshi.

It was pumped 30 times in a short time.

No reason to buy noobs. No coin was able to grow up so fast and hold its vale.

I'm predicting that IFC will suffer some catastrophic technical difficulties this coming weekend that will push the price down to record lows.

Either sell now or buy low after.

Just my opinion and nothing more.

~BCX~
Sounds like a threat!

Looks like some of the older people in cryptos are scared of IFC potential and have started to attack the coin.

If any attacks happen we'll know where to start looking for the rats!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:46:03 AM

I would avoid getting sucked into a panic sell based on what these clowns are saying.
It may just be there attempt to drive the price down so they can buy in!

Market manipulation. Hold tight!

jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:58:42 AM

IFC forum is back up and all is well in the world of IFC

hasar

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:36:09 PM

Wow 4 billion is huge number. You're rich man.

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:37:27 PM

Sounds like a threat!

Looks like some of the older people in cryptos are scared of IFC potential and have started to attack the coin.

If any attacks happen we'll know where to start looking for the rats!

Threat? Just a prediction and an opinion.

~BCX~
How did it go with the FBI, BCX? Did they come a'knockin like the GME weirdo said?
c1010010

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:26:15 PM

Still in the green!

10:43 PM
Friday, January 24, 2014 (UTC)

Infinitecoin    $ 7,312,622    $ 8.1e-05    89,898,582,541 IFC    $ 108,414    +15.76 %
THERE IS PRACTICALLY NO ACTIVITY FOR IT ON CRYPTSY! STOP TRYING TO PASS THE BAG TO SOMEONE ELSE!

Nope, you are totally right - no activity at all.

Oh, wait, no.  You could not be more wrong.

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:58:12 PM

IFC is continuing it's stable increases and with the great news out of China, that BTC China are now accepting bank deposits again, and IFC having such a large following there I would expect some nice forward movement in the coming weeks.

Get involved with IFC our forum has been checked and is A OK.

infinitecointalk.org

Get your wallet or start mining here

http://www.infiniteco.in/
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:11:22 AM

IFC is the best investment right now!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:26:33 AM

The steady organic growth of IFC is really very good. Even with China being off air today it's stayed very stable!

Exciting times for IFC.
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:02:03 PM

14    Infinitecoin    $ 10,375,510    $ 0.00012    89,974,874,637 IFC    $ 38,081    +1.29 %

Our organic climb just seems to be ticking over nicely, lots of new members coming on board.

Exciting times for IFC, don't miss the boat!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:50:55 PM

Graphic design your thing?

Join the forum at http://infinitecointalk.org and have a shot at winning the 1M IFC bounty!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:51:02 PM

Join the forum at http://infinitecointalk.org and have a shot at winning the 1M IFC bounty!

You might want to check with the dev of GME who will indeed verify, it did happen. In fact I do believe bcx also ripped gme to shreads a few months a go when Petrf1ed was the developer. Coins that I can think of right off the top of my head and you can verify with simple searches are Geistgeld, I0C,IXC and Solidcoin back in the 2011 "Alt Coin Wars" here on BCT. BCX disappeared for over a year but in 2013 has confirmed kills on PWC, NAN, GIL, CAP, MST, and few other I can't remember. He has also double spent a few exchanges past and present including Double C's IXC exchange a while back. In 2011 he took BTC-e down for days until they agreed to unban him. At the moment I am not sure why you want to antagonize bcx, but it isn't exactly the smart thing to do.
We made peace!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:30:59 PM

Lots of exciting new projects and developments for IFC.

Expect good returns for investing now! China waking soon after their New Year celebrations!

Go IFC, the real world crypto for the masses!
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:23:17 AM

I just want to clarify something.

Just because I post some news about Infinitecoin doesn't mean it's associated with a pump! It's not!

I like the coins potential, I like the members, I like the Devs and most of all I like the plans for IFC future! This is why I post!
gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:11:26 PM

Looking at time chart...

It was already pumped...

Verdict: FU another stupid pump topic when the pump is running out of steam and no other sheeps are coming in

I was  an early miner on IFC and I've frozen  4 billion IFC in a cold wallet with no plans to  sell until it is much much higher. I'm not going to be the guy who dumped bitcoins at .50 only to see it go to $1000 in  3 years.

I'm waiting on  IFC to hit. .0001

Its people like you who are wasting the coin, trade ATLEAST 3/4 of it what a waste of a wallet, That was the Coin creaters biggest mistake allowings things like this to happen people that think there going to get rich by miininig and sitting on the billions of coins
gtraah

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:14:14 PM

You might want to check with the dev of GME who will indeed verify, it did happen. In fact I do believe bcx also ripped gme to shreads a few months a go when Petrf1ed was the developer. Coins that I can think of right off the top of my head and you can verify with simple searches are Geistgeld, I0C,IXC and Solidcoin back in the 2011 "Alt Coin Wars" here on BCT. BCX disappeared for over a year but in 2013 has confirmed kills on PWC, NAN, GIL, CAP, MST, and few other I can't remember. He has also double spent a few exchanges past and present including Double C's IXC exchange a while back. In 2011 he took BTC-e down for days until they agreed to unban him. At the moment I am not sure why you want to antagonize bcx, but it isn't exactly the smart thing to do.

Well Game wasnt prepared.... IFC is Wink

Toodles... I see IFC is going nice and steady still ... Ahhhh  stretched what was it you said about the weekend? Its now Tuesday here
gtraah

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:16:40 PM

Well Game wasnt prepared.... IFC is Wink

Toodles... I see IFC is going nice and steady still ... Ahhhh  stretched what was it you said about the weekend? Its now Tuesday here

People who attack coins have no life and think they have muscles with there puny skinny arms and necks and all there mummys and daddys money on MHS.... Like why bother why would you even bother attack a coin. I find it ammusing that people think its actually something to do and ammuses them.. man amazed how low some lifes can get
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: