Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy captcha on withdrawal screen not even showing up  (Read 1272 times)
Honeypot1 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:10:52 AM

As it says, under 'enter captcha code' words on the withdrawal screen, no captcha and no entering space exists.

No amount of relogins and refreshes help.

Any thoughts?

campeck

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:16:15 AM

all the captcha requiring sites are down.
Something wrong with whoever/whatever hosts captchas....
Honeypot1 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:25:09 AM

all the captcha requiring sites are down.
Something wrong with whoever/whatever hosts captchas....

Bitch.

Cryptsy's been a pain - correct captcha, rejected log in. Fake orders, false market data.

They have enough capital to expand their server capacity.

We need official, proper exchange that knows what it's doing. These amateur attempts at making 'exchanges' will be crushed as soon as someone professional and belonging to established organization decides to create something real.

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:44:49 AM

had already tried multiple browsers lol
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:04:09 AM

I'm getting the same problem

Wont show up on any dolphin or internet browser on my android and doesn't show up on my windows PC either.
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:09:07 AM

I'm getting the same problem

Wont show up on any dolphin or internet browser on my android and doesn't show up on my windows PC either.

Same here, they are fucking amateurs, incompetent retards. I will never again send coins to their shitty exchange.
BTCisthefuture

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:35:26 AM

It doesn't appear to be a problem with Cryptsy .... every site i've been to that requires captcha isn't working.  It's an issue with captcha itself, which I believe google owns (correct me if i'm wrong). Should be fixed some time today I would imagine since millions of sites on the internet rely on captcha.

Hourly bitcoin faucet with a gambling twist !  http://freebitco.in/?r=106463
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:45:51 AM

It doesn't appear to be a problem with Cryptsy .... every site i've been to that requires captcha isn't working.  It's an issue with captcha itself, which I believe google owns (correct me if i'm wrong). Should be fixed some time today I would imagine since millions of sites on the internet rely on captcha.
yes today I try on other site and enter captcha 12 time but never accepted every time wrong captcha error so its not cryptsy its all over going with this problem

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:49:57 AM

Yeah I did a bit of searching and Alot of sites are having problems with the Captcha
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:56:26 AM

Guys, make sure your tracking protection on the browser is turned off to view the captcha window.   I had the same problem while it was turned on. 

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:07:59 AM

All you bitching bitches will be on another exchange soon, and before you know it, There will be issues with that sight soon, and you come back here and trash the forum with another bitch fit thread.

People, People, This is the natural process of a website/exchange, If you don't like the risks of Bitcoin, then don't be a "bitcoiner".
waqas

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:37:06 AM

now all working ok no issues more and support is also looking some quick hope very soon all ok

FreePls

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:52:22 AM

no captcha again for me on cryptsy..  Cry

waqas

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:50:09 PM

no captcha again for me on cryptsy..  Cry
I have this issue few hours ago but now is ok but one thing more there is some problem with site today may be just because of this few peoples have this issue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: