Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minershare.net] We sell Bitcoin miner shares [$4/GHs], KnC Neptune #1 batch  (Read 5371 times)
MINERSHARE (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:08:28 AM

[Updated 22.01.14]
Added proof of order. https://i.imgur.com/KUAxH8T.png (3 orders total)

Minershare.net - Bitcoin mining made simple. No hidden fees, no preorders*.

Minershare.net sells Bitcoin miner shares/mining contracts.

We currently provide KnC Neptune #1 batch shares, starting from 0.2%. Through our previous website http://mine.coinco.in we managed to sell shares mostly to our close friends, even though we made some profit for both customers and ourselves, we now have decided to take it to the next level with a new name, website and marketing.

Why mine with us:
  • No hidden fees, reinvestment fees. All we take is a 10% fee of total mined BTC
  • 14 day 100% money back guarantee. Your money stays in your unique payment address for 14 days, it is always accessible.
  • No preorders*. The miners have already been ordered unless specified otherwise
  • Daily payouts, free withdrawals

How buy shares:
If you don't have a customer number:
Go to the "Buy shares" section, choose a miner that has enough free shares for your needs and click on "Purchase". After that, you will be asked to enter your email and password (customer number is not necessary!). After the purchase, you are given an unique payment address and a Customer number which is used to log in. Please remember to write it down.

If you have a customer number:
Please use your customer number when purchasing shares if you wish to have your mining power merged into a single account. As soon as we verify the order (usually within 4 hours, never longer than 12 hours), we will add the invoice to your account.

For more details, please check out our website http://www.minershare.net.
Should you have any questions or difficulties, please email us: support@minershare.net (preferred), you can also call us: +358 (08) 2371 1134 (working hours: 12AM - 6PM GMT+2 Monday to Friday)

* No pre-orders as in we have already made the pre-orders. We are not asking for money to actually order the miners.

Best regards,
Minershare team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBoy900

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:37:28 PM

Your shares are $120; So does that mean I get 30 gh/s per share?

I emailed you but got a bad response which for me is a red flag.
MINERSHARE (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 11:51:27 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 03:03:50 AM by MINERSHARE

Your shares are $120; So does that mean I get 30 gh/s per share?

I emailed you but got a bad response which for me is a red flag.

Hello, BitBoy900!

Exactly - 30GH/s per share.
Sorry to hear that. Could you please let us know what is your email?

EDIT: Please answer at least to PM, otherwise I tend to believe this just to bash us...
BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 04:01:24 PM

Not bashing you at all. I was on your site and the deals look great. I'm just cautious.
It's a lot of scammers out there and I just wanna make sure it's legit. When will hashing
start?
BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 04:48:00 PM

BTCBTC Just bought 4 shares from you. Now I'm hoping for the best.
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:29:44 PM

The latest news on KnC Neptune is that it will be delivered between Q1 and Q2, how do you figure that you will get them in February?
I've heard from late March to April delivery timeframe.... not official of course.

Thanks
siarhei

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:48:08 PM

Yesterday I ordered 30GH/s (1 share) for a try. Hope it works (was told by the support that the miner would come on mid Feb)

If so, ready to purchase much more cos prices are really decent!
dawn

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:41:39 AM

Not bashing you at all. I was on your site and the deals look great. I'm just cautious.
It's a lot of scammers out there and I just wanna make sure it's legit. When will hashing
start?

At the bottom of their sites, there is a link to the FAQ. The talk about that they are getting the hardware at latest in the middle of the feburary. I hope for honest persons who know what they are doing and can hold their deadline. Bought 10 shares.

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
dawn

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:44:46 AM

The latest news on KnC Neptune is that it will be delivered between Q1 and Q2, how do you figure that you will get them in February?
I've heard from late March to April delivery timeframe.... not official of course.

Thanks

Good question, I asked myself this too. I hope it's not the same shit as at other places. But another question: Why are you promoting them, when you aren't sure that they deliver?

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
zurg

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:49:23 AM

Thanks

Good question, I asked myself this too. I hope it's not the same shit as at other places. But another question: Why are you promoting them, when you aren't sure that they deliver?

I am just setting it up because I have a few people that want to invest in this, but at this point more questions coming up regarding this venture.

Like, I understand they probably used a re-seller account to purchase 10 units and got themselves 11th one free. No problem with that.

Their proof of orders only showed 3 or 4 units and now is not even viewable. Weird.

Anyone knows if they have any threads in KnC forums where KnC could actually confirm their purchases? Now that would make me buy a LOT of their shares.
dawn

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:13:21 PM

Anyone knows if they have any threads in KnC forums where KnC could actually confirm their purchases? Now that would make me buy a LOT of their shares.

Good idea, this would also help us to promote them. But I decided to invest myself, they seemed legit to me (see my other post) and would promote anything I don't believe in.

siarhei

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:09:47 PM

i bought 10 shares more (now have 330 gh/s)... waiting for the mid of Feb!
dawn

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:39:55 PM

The bad is that KnC refuses to name any date beside Q1/Q2 2014 (I've contacted them directely). But because of the significant investment I've mailed with Minershare.net and they told me if KnC doesn't delivers till end of march 2014 they offer the possibility for a refund. In my eyes they are looking really honest and if it goes wrong then it isn't their fault but they will take the responsibility for it. More than a fair deal!

EDIT: Beside this, thanks for clicking my affil link. I'm exactly in the same boat as you.

BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 04:11:53 AM

Well I'm in the same boat as everyone else who's curious about these guys.
I purchased 5 shares total myself and hope they start their business on time.
I just like many others on this forum would love to give these guys a good review.
Hope they realize that posting on this forum could make or break their business.
If everything goes good they will most definitely blow up and get more business
for the next round. I wanna buy more shares but I'm holding back to see how this
goes.

Good luck to everyone, especially minershare.net
rahrahrah

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:37:41 AM

Hi all, I'm amazed that you're all willing to invest so much! Are you paying via Paypal or Credit Card to protect yourselves? Definitely interested because delivering on time seems to be very tough in this Crypto world with dedicated hardware and their shipping dates.

VTC: VxNWL9jDRvEcCT48vqQkLxckREUafYowVu
SMC: SYLjkCM63iJyYpoz14dJcq27tEfw6r9w6m
dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:04:21 PM

I've purchased it via BTC. Paypal seems to be a problem, because they are even against hardware devices/contracts related to bitcoin mining. But you can pay via Skrill. They also told in one of their threads they will send you their personal data/ID scans if you buy a larger order. I see only the problem when KnC doesn't deliver on time, but if they don't deliver till march, minershare.net gives you the possibility for a refund.

Here is my calculation for 300 GH/s. You have to subtract their 10% additionally and it includes a start at the 19 of march: http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=2193847870&dcosts=1200&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=300000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=849.32&dpowcon=0&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=4&action=calc

zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:31:01 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 02:42:25 PM by zurg

Ok, weird.

#1 I cant loving to my referall account ., just get some SQL error.
UPDATE: N00b mistake, all working right!

#2 Trying to buy 20 shares, I get:
Please send $2400 to our Skrill account: (please include your customer number)
then their email I got says

Thank you for your order!
You have ordered 20 shares of our miner 6.

Order date: 2014-01-30 16:25:47
        Total amount to pay: $3.049 (or equal)
        Our Skrill account: @minershare.net

Hmmm.... so I'll just send them $3.049, as I like that price a LOT better, lmao.
dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:43:48 PM

1. In answered this via PM - I was able to login a few secs ago.

2. Thats weird. Think here is the currency the problem. 3.049$ looks like the 2400$ in BTC. Im sure if you send them 2.4k in $ or 3.049 in BTC they will reserve you your shares.

zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:46:12 PM

1. In answered this via PM - I was able to login a few secs ago.

2. Thats weird. Think here is the currency the problem. 3.049$ looks like the 2400$ in BTC. Im sure if you send them 2.4k in $ or 3.049 in BTC they will reserve you your shares.

#1 Yep, working. Smiley

#2 yeah, it should be BTC not $, a minor bug on their side.
zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:55:42 PM

The Invoice emails do not include the Customer #.   why not? hmmm
dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:57:33 PM

Because you get it after they have "activated" your order. Then you get the customer # and with your choose password you can login.

zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:19:00 PM

Because you get it after they have "activated" your order. Then you get the customer # and with your choose password you can login.

If you pay through Skrill they tell you "Please include this Customer # in your Skrill payment"
If you close or refresh that page.., that number they show goes away or changes. So you don't know what order to note in Skrill the $$ apply to.
Darkwinde

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:45:28 PM

Hi All,

just registered only for this posting Wink

I am really interrested in this offer and like to by 5 shares but also have some questions...
On which points do you pin this offer that it is not another SCAM?
What are these referall accounts and what to do with it? When do I get one?
What are you paying with? BTC or Skrill as PayPal does not work Sad

zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:52:31 PM

Hi All,

just registered only for this posting Wink

I am really interrested in this offer and like to by 5 shares but also have some questions...
On which points do you pin this offer that it is not another SCAM?
What are these referall accounts and what to do with it? When do I get one?
What are you paying with? BTC or Skrill as PayPal does not work Sad

Well, I am still not 100% sure this is legit because of some issues I posted earlier in the thread.
I mean why would they need a referral program when they only have 10 machines at $4Gh/s Huh If that was all I was trying to do I wouldn't even think of making it as where else can you get $4Gh/s?

I am going to pay with CC via Skrill to cover myself in case of any fraud, so strongly advise you do the same.

PS. I am not saying this is fraud offer, but none of them are here to even reply to anything. If they we're interested in selling all the shares they wouldn't really need a referral program and just pocket the difference by answering a question or 2 here.

Dorgon

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:55:35 PM

KNC states on their website that they will deliver extra hashing power when they do not deliver on time.
What happens with that extra hasing power?
Or what if the machines are having more than 3 Tera hash like everyone is speculating about?

zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:00:11 PM

KNC states on their website that they will deliver extra hashing power when they do not deliver on time.
What happens with that extra hasing power?
Or what if the machines are having more than 3 Tera hash like everyone is speculating about?

I am more concerned about them pulling a BlackArrow and saying we'll ship in 3 month.
We pay for specific 30GH/s block.. so if they have more hashpower then they can either sell it or keep it for themselves. We're not buying actual miners here.
Dorgon

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:03:09 PM

That makes it a no deal for me Wink
There is no way that they will deliver before 15 March, this means a refund or more hashing power for the same price.
No extra power means no profit.

Delivery after 2014-03-02 means no profit.
zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:07:09 PM

There is no way that they will deliver before 15 March, this means a refund or more hashing power for the same price.

Even if they don't deliver by 15th of March the resent developments of BA delay will make this profitable, just not by as much.
They cant really drop the $ as it's what they are paying for units and good luck finding anything even remotely close to $4/Gh's any time soon.
dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:13:00 PM

Feel free to pay them the way you like it. I'm sure the possibility of a chargeback is some additional security, but I've used BTC to invest into it.

About the other problems: They may have some technical gliches but are very very friendly. Some arguments which convinced me:

• They offer to show you their ID-scans and personal data when you want this
  • They showed details of their order of the KnCs
  • Their whole story looks legit to me and they are currently offering to a small circle already some miners (ask them for a proof, if you are unsure)
  • If they would scam, they wouldn't invest time/ressources into their website (which is ready for real use, what you can see when your account is activated)
  • They have replied to me with real names sometimes
  • They are not offshore, they live in Scandinavia and KnC is produced there too
  • They offer a refund if KnC delivers not till the end of march
  • They offer a general 14 days money back guarantee
  • They take a 10% fee from the payouts which makes only sense if they payout

There isn't any 100% proof for nearly anything. But for me this is enough. As I said, I personaly think the worst what could happen with this guys would be if they have to refund because KnC doesn't deliver. Try to see it from their view too: What else could they do to proof that they are legit?

If the machines have more than 3 TH I doesn't care as long as I and people who found them via me get what we have on our contract. They are clearly defining the borders. If there are getting more than 3 TH, they could be perhaps extremly  generous and reduce the 10% fee (you have to ask them).

Addtitionaly (again): Use this calc http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=2193847870&dcosts=1200&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=300000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=849.32&dpowcon=0&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=4&action=calc to calculate what it means when they have delays or ajust it according your predicitions and decide then.

zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:19:47 PM

Feel free to pay them the way you like it. I'm sure the possibility of a chargeback is some additional security, but I've used BTC to invest into it.

About the other problems: They may have some technical gliches but are very very friendly. Some arguments which convinced me:

• Their whole story looks legit to me and they are currently offering to a small circle already some miners (ask them for a proof, if you are unsure)
  • If they would scam, they wouldn't invest time/ressources into their website (which is ready for real use, what you can see when your account is activated)

There isn't any 100% proof for nearly anything. But for me this is enough. As I said, I personaly think the worst what could happen with this guys would be if they have to refund because KnC doesn't deliver. Try to see it from their view too: What else could they do to proof that they are legit?

If the machines have more than 3 TH I doesn't care as long as I and people who found them via me get what we have on our contract. They are clearly defining the borders. If there are getting more than 3 TH, they could be perhaps extremly  generous and reduce the 10% fee (you have to ask them).

Addtitionaly (again): Use this calc http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=2193847870&dcosts=1200&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=300000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=849.32&dpowcon=0&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=4&action=calc to calculate what it means when they have delays.

They never showed the Full order of 10 miners. The screenshot they posted here was for 3 or 4 miners, that's it. (Now even that is gone)

dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:20:12 PM

It depends on the hash power you order. As much hashpower you have and as soon as possible you can use it to mine, the more lucrative it is. For my 300 example, I'm getting about 100% ROI.

dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:22:27 PM

They never showed the Full order of 10 miners. The screenshot they posted here was for 3 or 4 miners, that's it. (Now even that is gone)

Did you asked them via mail for it? Did they say no?

Dorgon

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:48:08 PM

Addtitionaly (again): Use this calc http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=2193847870&dcosts=1200&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=300000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=849.32&dpowcon=0&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=4&action=calc to calculate what it means when they have delays or ajust it according your predicitions and decide then.

This calculation is too positive.
You are saying that the difficulty increments will decrease each jump by 3%, this is so wrong...
As soon as all the Cointerra units start mining... haha, I think we will see jumps of 35% or higher.
You are also including that bitcoin will be worth 1% more with each jump, this is very speculative, could be 10% or maybe -10%.

AND you are forgetting the 10% fee...

AND your calculation starts from today...

dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:12:37 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 06:24:52 PM by dawn

This calculation is too positive.
You are saying that the difficulty increments will decrease each jump by 3%, this is so wrong...
As soon as all the Cointerra units start mining... haha, I think we will see jumps of 35% or higher.
You are also including that bitcoin will be worth 1% more with each jump, this is very speculative, could be 10% or maybe -10%.

AND you are forgetting the 10% fee...

AND your calculation starts from today...

Feel free to think and decide what you want. It's not my company, but I try to share my thoughts and answer your questions. But please be honest: As you can read above I did not forgot the 10% fee as well as I did not forgot the delay for the hardware ("hardware lead time"). Everything else is extreme speculative and I would suggest ANYONE, use only money you have. If there wouldn't be the slightest risk, would they offer it in public to make such discussions possible. They would offer the whole 10 units to an investor.

Back in 2011 everybody told the power costs more than the bitcoins you earn. Personaly I mined 33.4 bitcoins till now (most of them with my gfx card). This was a risk and I used my opportunity. Make you own decision which risks you take and which not. As the calculator suggests (indirectly) you can also make a buy in and hold bitcoins. Or you can do nothing, live your life and don't profit and/or have risks related to BTC.

Dorgon

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:40:05 PM

I just got a mail from Minershare:

By purchasing for example 10% of a miner, you get 10% of the actual hardware. If it's 3300 GH/s - you get 330 GH/s. If in the end we sell it (depends on what customers want us to do), you get 10% cut of the sale price.

This makes it more interesting Wink

it is safe if KNC does not deliver on time, but does offer extra mining power.
zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:43:54 PM

I just got a mail from Minershare:

By purchasing for example 10% of a miner, you get 10% of the actual hardware. If it's 3300 GH/s - you get 330 GH/s. If in the end we sell it (depends on what customers want us to do), you get 10% cut of the sale price.

This makes it more interesting Wink

it is safe if KNC does not deliver on time, but does offer extra mining power.

Hmmm.. a red flag to me... who is in the business to give away stuff? We're purchasing a block of 30Gh/s, not a % of a miner.
dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:58:14 PM

Sorry but I really dont see the problem here. Doesn't it make this more serious and makes clearly sense?

They buy the hardware. You buy as much from it, as you want. They take care for the miner (this and the power it needs are part of the 10%) and it runs as long as it makes sense. If it stopped making sense sell it togheter and get the most out of it. I wish every service would do this for such prices.....

h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:30:30 AM

Invested a pretty chunky amount in you guys myself. The first 300gh went pretty smoothly but the payment for the extra 30gh I bought tonight seems to have not been accepted yet (sent four hours ago, still says I have an invoice pending). I have emailed you.

Also been chucking referrals out everywhere but don't think there's much point to it now with only something like 30 shares remaining if they haven't already gone :')
BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 03:30:01 AM

Sorry but I really dont see the problem here. Doesn't it make this more serious and makes clearly sense?

They buy the hardware. You buy as much from it, as you want. They take care for the miner (this and the power it needs are part of the 10%) and it runs as long as it makes sense. If it stopped making sense sell it togheter and get the most out of it. I wish every service would do this for such prices.....

I agree.
If you're scared don't invest. With bitcoin anything can be a scam, and I got scammed once already.
But they seem like they're about their business. So if you have the slightest doubt don't invest.
RyanK
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:47:26 AM

What's going on with the site?

RyanK
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:56:12 AM

Hmmm the site seems to be non existent right now and the links to "proof" images are gone as well...

I would check this mining op out instead.  They are already mining and paying out!  I currently own 10 GHs and am completely happy with my purchase!

PBMINING.COM

RyanK
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:58:36 AM

I was just looking in to purchasing here.  Glad I gave it some time.  This does not look good for those of you who invested.  Hopefully its just a problem with the site but the image link not working as well is worrisome.

dawn

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:45:09 AM

Hmmm the site seems to be non existent right now and the links to "proof" images are gone as well...

I would check this mining op out instead.  They are already mining and paying out!  I currently own 10 GHs and am completely happy with my purchase!

PBMINING.COM

Isn't this a little bit perky? You argument against them because the page isn't reachable atm and hijack the thread to promote a competitor who weren't reachable for days due DDOS... (but is back again now).

BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 02:25:42 PM

Site is alright now. It was probably down for maintenance or something I just logged into
my user panel a few minutes ago. I just hope they will start hashing on time. If not
I guess I'll just save my money next time and go with Black Arrow Software cloud mining
service til I can build my own lab.
zurg

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:26:50 PM

Site is alright now. It was probably down for maintenance or something I just logged into
my user panel a few minutes ago. I just hope they will start hashing on time. If not
I guess I'll just save my money next time and go with Black Arrow Software cloud mining

Ha, when was the last time you checked on Black Arrow delivery time? lol
RyanK
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:24:49 PM

although they were reachable the whole time.  minershare hasn't posted on here in quite some time.  It was pretty fishy to me...

siarhei

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:41:22 PM

Why is your site down the whole day? Rip off?  Smiley
BitBoy900

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 04:06:53 AM

I know their delivery time is long as hell. I'm looking into different contracts and equipment.
But it's all one day at a time. Gotta see if minershare is going to live up to their standards
first.
siarhei

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:09:03 PM

I know their delivery time is long as hell. I'm looking into different contracts and equipment.
But it's all one day at a time. Gotta see if minershare is going to live up to their standards
first.

They are Finns. Must be punctual!
trek27

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:51:14 AM

Anybody out there?

Does support@minershare.net respond to any questions?
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:35:13 PM

Yes. Normally between 10:00 - 16:00 GMT

zurg

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:38:36 PM

Anybody out there?

They are usually quick to reply.
I probably send them close to 10 emails and majority of them were answered the same day or within a few hours.
siarhei

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:48:39 PM

Anybody out there?

They are usually quick to reply.
I probably send them close to 10 emails and majority of them were answered the same day or within a few hours.

no replies for me at all. weird attitude taking into consideration 20 shares @ 30 GHs each that i own.
zurg

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:46:44 PM

Check their other thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426116.new#new

They just replied.
trek27

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:34:46 AM

Asked them about ID and KnC contracts proofs around 4 days ago. No reply.

michaelhampton2

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:46:52 AM

we got scammed. Anyone know how we can get our money back?
Darkwinde

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:08:48 AM

Going to the main thread, you possibly get inspired: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426116.new#new

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: