Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minershare.net] We sell Bitcoin miner shares [$4/GHs], KnC Neptune #1 batch  (Read 5373 times)
dawn

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:57:33 PM

Because you get it after they have "activated" your order. Then you get the customer # and with your choose password you can login.

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:19:00 PM

Because you get it after they have "activated" your order. Then you get the customer # and with your choose password you can login.

If you pay through Skrill they tell you "Please include this Customer # in your Skrill payment"
If you close or refresh that page.., that number they show goes away or changes. So you don't know what order to note in Skrill the $$ apply to.
Darkwinde

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:45:28 PM

Hi All,

just registered only for this posting Wink

I am really interrested in this offer and like to by 5 shares but also have some questions...
On which points do you pin this offer that it is not another SCAM?
What are these referall accounts and what to do with it? When do I get one?
What are you paying with? BTC or Skrill as PayPal does not work Sad

zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:52:31 PM

Hi All,

just registered only for this posting Wink

I am really interrested in this offer and like to by 5 shares but also have some questions...
On which points do you pin this offer that it is not another SCAM?
What are these referall accounts and what to do with it? When do I get one?
What are you paying with? BTC or Skrill as PayPal does not work Sad

Well, I am still not 100% sure this is legit because of some issues I posted earlier in the thread.
I mean why would they need a referral program when they only have 10 machines at $4Gh/s Huh If that was all I was trying to do I wouldn't even think of making it as where else can you get $4Gh/s?

I am going to pay with CC via Skrill to cover myself in case of any fraud, so strongly advise you do the same.

PS. I am not saying this is fraud offer, but none of them are here to even reply to anything. If they we're interested in selling all the shares they wouldn't really need a referral program and just pocket the difference by answering a question or 2 here.

Dorgon

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:55:35 PM

KNC states on their website that they will deliver extra hashing power when they do not deliver on time.
What happens with that extra hasing power?
Or what if the machines are having more than 3 Tera hash like everyone is speculating about?

zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:00:11 PM

KNC states on their website that they will deliver extra hashing power when they do not deliver on time.
What happens with that extra hasing power?
Or what if the machines are having more than 3 Tera hash like everyone is speculating about?

I am more concerned about them pulling a BlackArrow and saying we'll ship in 3 month.
We pay for specific 30GH/s block.. so if they have more hashpower then they can either sell it or keep it for themselves. We're not buying actual miners here.
Dorgon

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:03:09 PM

That makes it a no deal for me Wink
There is no way that they will deliver before 15 March, this means a refund or more hashing power for the same price.
No extra power means no profit.

Delivery after 2014-03-02 means no profit.
zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:07:09 PM

There is no way that they will deliver before 15 March, this means a refund or more hashing power for the same price.

Even if they don't deliver by 15th of March the resent developments of BA delay will make this profitable, just not by as much.
They cant really drop the $ as it's what they are paying for units and good luck finding anything even remotely close to $4/Gh's any time soon.
dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:13:00 PM

Feel free to pay them the way you like it. I'm sure the possibility of a chargeback is some additional security, but I've used BTC to invest into it.

About the other problems: They may have some technical gliches but are very very friendly. Some arguments which convinced me:

• They offer to show you their ID-scans and personal data when you want this
  • They showed details of their order of the KnCs
  • Their whole story looks legit to me and they are currently offering to a small circle already some miners (ask them for a proof, if you are unsure)
  • If they would scam, they wouldn't invest time/ressources into their website (which is ready for real use, what you can see when your account is activated)
  • They have replied to me with real names sometimes
  • They are not offshore, they live in Scandinavia and KnC is produced there too
  • They offer a refund if KnC delivers not till the end of march
  • They offer a general 14 days money back guarantee
  • They take a 10% fee from the payouts which makes only sense if they payout

There isn't any 100% proof for nearly anything. But for me this is enough. As I said, I personaly think the worst what could happen with this guys would be if they have to refund because KnC doesn't deliver. Try to see it from their view too: What else could they do to proof that they are legit?

If the machines have more than 3 TH I doesn't care as long as I and people who found them via me get what we have on our contract. They are clearly defining the borders. If there are getting more than 3 TH, they could be perhaps extremly  generous and reduce the 10% fee (you have to ask them).

Addtitionaly (again): Use this calc http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=2193847870&dcosts=1200&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=300000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=849.32&dpowcon=0&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=4&action=calc to calculate what it means when they have delays or ajust it according your predicitions and decide then.

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:19:47 PM

Feel free to pay them the way you like it. I'm sure the possibility of a chargeback is some additional security, but I've used BTC to invest into it.

About the other problems: They may have some technical gliches but are very very friendly. Some arguments which convinced me:

• Their whole story looks legit to me and they are currently offering to a small circle already some miners (ask them for a proof, if you are unsure)
  • If they would scam, they wouldn't invest time/ressources into their website (which is ready for real use, what you can see when your account is activated)

There isn't any 100% proof for nearly anything. But for me this is enough. As I said, I personaly think the worst what could happen with this guys would be if they have to refund because KnC doesn't deliver. Try to see it from their view too: What else could they do to proof that they are legit?

If the machines have more than 3 TH I doesn't care as long as I and people who found them via me get what we have on our contract. They are clearly defining the borders. If there are getting more than 3 TH, they could be perhaps extremly  generous and reduce the 10% fee (you have to ask them).

Addtitionaly (again): Use this calc http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=2193847870&dcosts=1200&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=300000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=849.32&dpowcon=0&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=4&action=calc to calculate what it means when they have delays.

They never showed the Full order of 10 miners. The screenshot they posted here was for 3 or 4 miners, that's it. (Now even that is gone)

dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:20:12 PM

It depends on the hash power you order. As much hashpower you have and as soon as possible you can use it to mine, the more lucrative it is. For my 300 example, I'm getting about 100% ROI.

dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:22:27 PM

They never showed the Full order of 10 miners. The screenshot they posted here was for 3 or 4 miners, that's it. (Now even that is gone)

Did you asked them via mail for it? Did they say no?

Dorgon

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:48:08 PM

Addtitionaly (again): Use this calc http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=2193847870&dcosts=1200&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=300000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=849.32&dpowcon=0&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=4&action=calc to calculate what it means when they have delays or ajust it according your predicitions and decide then.

This calculation is too positive.
You are saying that the difficulty increments will decrease each jump by 3%, this is so wrong...
As soon as all the Cointerra units start mining... haha, I think we will see jumps of 35% or higher.
You are also including that bitcoin will be worth 1% more with each jump, this is very speculative, could be 10% or maybe -10%.

AND you are forgetting the 10% fee...

AND your calculation starts from today...

dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:12:37 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 06:24:52 PM by dawn

This calculation is too positive.
You are saying that the difficulty increments will decrease each jump by 3%, this is so wrong...
As soon as all the Cointerra units start mining... haha, I think we will see jumps of 35% or higher.
You are also including that bitcoin will be worth 1% more with each jump, this is very speculative, could be 10% or maybe -10%.

AND you are forgetting the 10% fee...

AND your calculation starts from today...

Feel free to think and decide what you want. It's not my company, but I try to share my thoughts and answer your questions. But please be honest: As you can read above I did not forgot the 10% fee as well as I did not forgot the delay for the hardware ("hardware lead time"). Everything else is extreme speculative and I would suggest ANYONE, use only money you have. If there wouldn't be the slightest risk, would they offer it in public to make such discussions possible. They would offer the whole 10 units to an investor.

Back in 2011 everybody told the power costs more than the bitcoins you earn. Personaly I mined 33.4 bitcoins till now (most of them with my gfx card). This was a risk and I used my opportunity. Make you own decision which risks you take and which not. As the calculator suggests (indirectly) you can also make a buy in and hold bitcoins. Or you can do nothing, live your life and don't profit and/or have risks related to BTC.

Dorgon

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:40:05 PM

I just got a mail from Minershare:

By purchasing for example 10% of a miner, you get 10% of the actual hardware. If it's 3300 GH/s - you get 330 GH/s. If in the end we sell it (depends on what customers want us to do), you get 10% cut of the sale price.

This makes it more interesting Wink

it is safe if KNC does not deliver on time, but does offer extra mining power.
zurg

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:43:54 PM

I just got a mail from Minershare:

By purchasing for example 10% of a miner, you get 10% of the actual hardware. If it's 3300 GH/s - you get 330 GH/s. If in the end we sell it (depends on what customers want us to do), you get 10% cut of the sale price.

This makes it more interesting Wink

it is safe if KNC does not deliver on time, but does offer extra mining power.

Hmmm.. a red flag to me... who is in the business to give away stuff? We're purchasing a block of 30Gh/s, not a % of a miner.
dawn

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:58:14 PM

Sorry but I really dont see the problem here. Doesn't it make this more serious and makes clearly sense?

They buy the hardware. You buy as much from it, as you want. They take care for the miner (this and the power it needs are part of the 10%) and it runs as long as it makes sense. If it stopped making sense sell it togheter and get the most out of it. I wish every service would do this for such prices.....

h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:30:30 AM

Invested a pretty chunky amount in you guys myself. The first 300gh went pretty smoothly but the payment for the extra 30gh I bought tonight seems to have not been accepted yet (sent four hours ago, still says I have an invoice pending). I have emailed you.

Also been chucking referrals out everywhere but don't think there's much point to it now with only something like 30 shares remaining if they haven't already gone :')
BitBoy900

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 03:30:01 AM

Sorry but I really dont see the problem here. Doesn't it make this more serious and makes clearly sense?

They buy the hardware. You buy as much from it, as you want. They take care for the miner (this and the power it needs are part of the 10%) and it runs as long as it makes sense. If it stopped making sense sell it togheter and get the most out of it. I wish every service would do this for such prices.....

I agree.
If you're scared don't invest. With bitcoin anything can be a scam, and I got scammed once already.
But they seem like they're about their business. So if you have the slightest doubt don't invest.
RyanK
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:47:26 AM

What's going on with the site?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: