Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOVED]  (Read 3926 times)
ProfessorZ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:00:21 PM

discord link expire

https://discord.gg/XDDjECy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProfessorZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:05:04 PM

Nice website. How will distribution work?

ZNN will be generated through the distribution cycles with the ZX Distribution Algorithm using Bitcoin. Each distribution cycle last 24 hours and they will end at block 20160, or when the maximum supply of 4,500,000 ZNN is reached, whichever comes first.
ProfessorZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:30:35 PM

Zenon Network is currently at block 3516, everything running smooth.

Join the community on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/MLyPehLIbJj1nw1XOOOltg
ProfessorZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:19:53 PM

First distribution successfully completed.
fanxy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:46:24 PM

Got my ZNN from distribution. I don't understand why some pleople complain about team not going public. I'd much rather see tehnical work being done than public faces and CEOs going at conferences on our money while the token goes down 95%.
ProfessorZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:32:37 PM

Second distribution successfully completed.
ProfessorZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:07:23 PM

Third distribution successfully completed.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:27:22 PM

Got my ZNN from distribution. I don't understand why some pleople complain about team not going public. I'd much rather see tehnical work being done than public faces and CEOs going at conferences on our money while the token goes down 95%.

Ever been scammed by an anonymous team that you now can't hold responsible? Hope it happens to you soon and then you know why it feels better if you know who is behind a project.
fanxy

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:09:25 PM

Ever been scammed by an anonymous team that you now can't hold responsible? Hope it happens to you soon and then you know why it feels better if you know who is behind a project.

Fortunately I did not, a lot of successful crypto projects started anonymously and this is crypto after all, you need to respect people's desire for anonimity and value work rather than public figures. Sorry it happened to you.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:16:54 PM

Fortunately I did not, a lot of successful crypto projects started anonymously and this is crypto after all, you need to respect people's desire for anonimity and value work rather than public figures. Sorry it happened to you.

anonymous projects have high chance of screwing investors. very rare that you can find a sincere anonymous team focusing on developing their platform. and if you find one, it would be a valuable coin in the future. very true that crypto projects started anonymously, but the scammers found out fast how to use this strategy to grab money from naive users. so with our current situation, it is better to have teams showing their faces and true identities, in order to build the integrity of their project.
r0cknrolla

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:52:06 PM

anonymous projects have high chance of screwing investors. very rare that you can find a sincere anonymous team focusing on developing their platform. and if you find one, it would be a valuable coin in the future. very true that crypto projects started anonymously, but the scammers found out fast how to use this strategy to grab money from naive users. so with our current situation, it is better to have teams showing their faces and true identities, in order to build the integrity of their project.

looks like there was a lot of work involved with this project.. why bother with such image, scientific papers new distribution algos when you just want to scam people
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:15:02 PM

looks like there was a lot of work involved with this project.. why bother with such image, scientific papers new distribution algos when you just want to scam people

you don't know if the promised Features down the Road, really exist. if the BTC will ever be distributed thru Xstake is questionable.
Only the Admin has Control, and possible after distribution he could run with all BTC.
The likeliness that this is a scam is quite high.
If the Dev has only Good intention he can reveal his identity, I guess.

ProfessorZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:33:46 PM

Fourth distribution successfully completed.
ProfessorZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:36:50 PM

Fifth distribution successfully completed.
ProfessorZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:14:03 PM

https://twitter.com/Zenon_Network/status/1110937503811493889
fanxy

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:39:30 PM

Nice way to giveaway the premine.
ProfessorZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:50:13 PM

Sixth distribution successfully completed.
ProfessorZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:14:28 PM

Seventh distribution successfully completed.
ProfessorZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:26:09 PM

Eight distribution successfully completed.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:40:37 AM

Interesting project...
Lookin to info...from a quick look now the only way to get coins is spend btc right?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: