Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange Bounty token for Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 202 times)
sugarpie2018 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:12:49 AM

Which is more advisable.
1. Keep bounty tokens until they become valuable or
2. Sell bounty tokens at its worse peak to obtain Bitcoin or Ethereum Huh?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:09:33 AM

Which is more advisable.

It should be wise to exchange them especially if they have hit a big market cap. If it is low like a few million then it can grow more, if it is high like hundreds of millions in market cap then it is wise to sell
Opipolopo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:12:34 AM

which one is this bounty?
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

I think it is much better to patiently wait for the right track which is wait for the meantime until it has a much higher value so you will be much benefited. Don't be rush to go in exchange because those token are much preferred for a long time investment.
apelmerah

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:43:45 AM

If I get a token bounty I will do to hold the token bounty I get until the price is high in the sale, and I think it's a good move instead of selling at a cheap price.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

Which is more advisable.
I will sell the token if the value will increase sharply and prefer to convert it into ethereum form instead of bitcoin, the reason is the ethereum transaction cost is lower than the bitcoin and the transaction using ethereum has a confirmation block much faster than bitcoin
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

Which is more advisable.

I think the Coin depends, if the coin is good in the sense that the project is running it is good then I will keep the coin until the coin reaches the highest price, but if otherwise I will immediately sell it when there is a market
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:11:56 AM

Which I have done so far, I will keep my token bounty until the market price is higher than the ICO price, about 2-5 times the ICO price. After my tokens are sold then I will invest into bitcoin or ethereum. But, if I am given the freedom of choice, I would prefer investing into ethereum. The key must be patient and not rash in making decisions. Especially don’t always follow many people decision because it will harm for you.
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

Which is more advisable.

After getting the token I will sell some and some will continue, if the token price increase is profitable then I will sell it
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

Which is more advisable.

You can still divide it into half. The first half can be hodl until they will have a greater value in the market. And the second half, you can sell it and exchange it into another coins or even into btc or ethereum. It also depends on the potential of the bounty token you have earned of course.

which one is this bounty?

Oh I think you are lost. Please do read about bounties or go the beginners help section to expand your knowledge.
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:55:58 AM

I think it's better you hold Bounty tokens for some time and wait will be in the listing in the market, once there is a market and the price has started up you can sell it and exchange it with Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:59:39 AM

After we get the token prize usually the coin hargannya will lose a lot because big sales, and also I will also sell the token before it goes down and will buy again after the token price down again.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:08:41 AM

Depend on the project, if it good then hokd if not like that sell  for a bitcoin or eth. But for me im believeing the project im joining the bounty program I use to hold. Waiting for its development and plan. Date is on the roadmap so im just  wait for a good success. So advice you to join in a best bounty program then hold. Profitis yours

ishietan

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:27:33 AM

I think its better to wait until the token reach its 5 times of its ICO value before selling it. Then invest in ethereum to make more profit.
Opipolopo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:48:00 AM

i like eth not btc
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

Since you have joined the bounty you would know what is the potential of that coin. If you think that it has great potential to be valuable in the future then keep it until you are happy with the price, for coins that you think are shit coin then just trade it.

This is why it is important that you should also choose the bounties that you are joining. So you can just keep the coins and sell it until the price went up.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:48:52 AM

If the project you participated seems have excellent potency, it is better to keep your token rather than sell it to Bitcoin or Ethereum. In average, new token usually has higher many times of initial price. Imagine if you change to BTC or ETH, the price change if increasing in around 1 month just less than 50%.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
LadyCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

Which is more advisable.

I think it's better to sell it, because as long as wrestle in the world any crypto can happen, the example of which I still hold altocoin until now with the hope the price will be good but not even the development smpai now both from the price and his own team. Eth or bitcoin is the same because Eth and Bitcoin have their own exchange rates.
maniaoranda

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:19:40 AM

if I get a bounty token then I prefer the first because there are times when not many people are selling their tokens and that's why harha tokens will go up (for bounty tokens of high value)
I sell (low value tokens) to exchange to ethereum for me to sell by turning it around for little profit but repeatedly
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

If you trust the team and the project, then HODL it and wait for the bullrun to come and that is the best time to sell your bounties, in that way you can earn more ethereum or bitcoin. I hope it helps.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: