Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mooncoin - Being pumped 70 times its bottom value by whales?!  (Read 4027 times)
Honeypot (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:36:12 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 11:08:57 AM by Honeypot

On coinex, Mooncoin just rose from 5 to 12 satoshi in less than 12 hours.

Adding moon on to cryptsy is being considered. People are thinking it will be so as soon as this friday or weekend.

Certain whales using 400 btcs are moving the prices up, with gradual efforts bearing fruit - a coin that was considered dead last week which was priced at less than 1 satoshi is now worth 12 satoshi.

The target appears to be 200 satoshis or higher. With the total sell order between current price and 100 satoshi within 400 btc range, this seems doable considering outside buyers also driving the prices up.

Not the least of all, those who tasted the fruits of doge coin train and those who missed the doge coin train last week is now eagerly getting into the game.

All of this means only one thing:

TO THE MOON.

Discuss. Or go and buy. Or do both Smiley
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:50:01 AM

Wtf is going on?
hasar

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:51:48 AM

I bought when market cap was around 200000$. I hope I made good decision. By the way how many satoshis are one bitcoin?

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:55:02 AM

I bought when market cap was around 200000$. I hope I made good decision. By the way how many satoshis are one bitcoin?

One satoshi is 0.00000001 btc.

There will be one slump when a bunch of short sighted miners and weak hands dump at the slightest sign of a drop due to excitement and adrenaline.

HODL.

That is all.

Wtf is going on?

We Americans stayed up late just to fuck you over, rainer.

LOL bitch/
hasar

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:00:24 AM

One satoshi is 0.00000001 btc.

There will be one slump when a bunch of short sighted miners and weak hands dump at the slightest sign of a drop due to excitement and adrenaline.

HODL.

That is all.

Wtf is going on?

We Americans stayed up late just to fuck you over, rainer.

LOL bitch/

Thanks. Yesterday I read article about chinese government owned fund is behind dogecoin movement. I can't find that today. Looks like it's deleted.

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:04:12 AM

A lot of btc being dumped :S
hasar

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:14:54 AM

Yeah lots of litecoin too.

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:44:59 AM

MOONCOIN @ 15 satoshi, going up.

Vaporized the sell walls and increasing!
princecash

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:00:29 PM

Thank you for the information honeypot.

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:02:09 PM

Thank you for the information honeypot.

You are welcome.

Very last chance to get on the moon coin train. Remember, doge happened over a week's period. This one has only just begun!
skillrun

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:02:28 PM

daamn... You think it´s too late to get in?

What reason lets you think that we can see 100 satoshi ?
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 12:04:47 PM

The time to get in on a pump is before it starts.

Have all your sell orders already in place, starting above the current price and climbing up to way way way beyond the highest price you hope/expect the pump to reach before the pump.

FIrst you need the dump phase, as that is when you buy the coins to place into those sell orders ready for the next pump phase (assuming the dump phase is not a terminal dump but, rather, just one more dump and pump of a serial pump and dump coin).

DOGE is already in its dump phase following its last pump, so for getting in on something DOGE is better right now than Moon. Fill the buy sides of both with lowball buy orders, then as your lowball buys get bought place your highball sell offers, starting way up in orbit and slowly stepping down and down and down with more and more orders until all your buys that are going to be bought have been bought and placed on the sell side as sell orders.

Then you are ready for the next pump and can move on to another coin that is being dumped but that you expect to be pumped yet again, and start placing your buy orders there using the coins coming in from your sell orders over in some coin that is in a pump phase being bought.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
skillrun

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:09:07 PM

Not always you have to get in at the beginning you know.
When this drives up to 40 today. It would be definitely worth it to buy now.
So.
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:11:22 PM

From my view, the dev seems to have gotten back after a personal health situation and has not given up on the coin.

That's confidence +1. Most pump and dump devs don't come back like this. This coin, contrary to all expectations, may have a future.

Also, this coin is being pumped by the same whales that pumped doge. 400 btcs to pump a coin. That's not a small amount.

Lastly, people were gritting their teeth about missing the doge train. People who actually rode the doge train are eager to experience that euphoria again.

Moon coin is back on its feet, buyers are looking for the next big investment, and the pumping whales are in possession of BTC amount that can easily eat up all sell order from here to 100 satoshi, or up to 200 satoshi.

Yes, we are going to the moon.
skillrun

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:19:22 PM

From my view, the dev seems to have gotten back after a personal health situation and has not given up on the coin.

That's confidence +1. Most pump and dump devs don't come back like this. This coin, contrary to all expectations, may have a future.

Also, this coin is being pumped by the same whales that pumped doge. 400 btcs to pump a coin. That's not a small amount.

Lastly, people were gritting their teeth about missing the doge train. People who actually rode the doge train are eager to experience that euphoria again.

Moon coin is back on its feet, buyers are looking for the next big investment, and the pumping whales are in possession of BTC amount that can easily eat up all sell order from here to 100 satoshi, or up to 200 satoshi.

how do you know that they are same person ?
How do you know they will through that much money into moon ?
tell me Smiley
skillrun

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:27:29 PM

in these moments it seems to take forever to get this damn btc into coinex... :/
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:32:45 PM

how do you know that they are same person ?
How do you know they will through that much money into moon ?
tell me Smiley

For one thing, how would most people know you are who posted a week ago?

For the investors, especially the whales in question, their actions and investments in the past with other coins have shown they are willing to follow their declaration - such statements are usually meant to encourage other investments so that they are not the only ones doing the dance. All the other coins they decided to invest in have experienced a significant growth in prices.

If you don't know, than check out some of their twitter messages and profiles.

Most importantly, new and old investors who either benefited from doge train or are disappointed they missed such an opportunity would be eager to invest in a similar currency that is even now cheaper than doge at its starting point.

As it stands now, this is as solid as any other evidence you can give for someone to invest their money into mooncoin.

skillrun

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:44:16 PM

and sorry for the next dum question.
Where you get that info "cryptsy adding moon soon" from? Smiley
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:46:52 PM

Ask the dev Smiley

Any other 'questions'?
skillrun

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:48:21 PM

Ask the dev Smiley

Any other 'questions'?

no not more. I already waite 40min feeling like sitting on nails to get my btc from cryptsy to coinex.
Will gonna be a nice day.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: