Near-future roadmap released:
NEAR FUTURE ROADMAP
- in few days we should have a tutorial how to setup up multiple nodes on one computer if thats possible.
- this / next week brings a new official website with made easy tutorials for setting up masternodes.
- in coming weeks we will have a clear overview how to upgrade the existing code. this the first and foremost task at hand. we want to have a decent product and carved out roadmap before announcing anything on a larger scale.
- cleaning up iCashOfficial Twitter account and putting up new designs
- setting up development fund account for iCashers to invest in dev team
- user suggestions channel on slack
- more stable technical support on slack
- choose solution towards what we will upgrade the existing code and then finalize the announcement.Longer perspective is to have a stable network we can build upon, a healthy outlook for investors, but the clearest focus goes towards iCash Wallet and how users can interact with it.
More control over Your asset and more interaction with other people in the network.
Polling system for network growth direction where everybody on the network can choose how they want to proceed. I wouldnt want to give away more of our ideas since it can put some limitations on our imagination as well. Everything is in early stages, but the team is working together great already so we are way too exited for this opportunity. I have to say that only thing that led to all this is the continuing SUPPORT and LOVE of our growing community here. MUCH LOVE from dev team! iCash, i care!http://imgur.com/auJo8ma