Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:40:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS- forty (40) 220GHs Bitcoin Miners  (Read 1856 times)
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:33:41 PM

I'm always "froggy" ask around.

Its ok I'll trust you.

So how much do you think these are worth and why do you think there worth x amount?
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 04:49:55 PM

Its ok I'll trust you.

So how much do you think these are worth and why do you think there worth x amount?

Others will give you a higher value.  Most of them will want one.

You have to consider a few things. 

*These are available for 2.1-2.4 scattered around the forums.
*The current lowest price/g for non-unicorn hardware is 1.9B for the 180G antminer
*Most people pay for power and see these power hogs as worth less than antminers and other efficient hardware
*Calc one says: 1.86BTC CALC1
*Calc two says: 2.08BTC CALC2
*The above calcs are mine based on historical ROI and prices of actual hardware.  I don't consider USD or power to be a part of any ROI calc. (B out, B in and time are used for ROI )

I would buy in bulk based on delivery date not on shipping date.

You could likely sell to individual forum members for 1.6-2.5BTC

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:14:36 PM

Its ok I'll trust you.

Others will give you a higher value.  Most of them will want one.

You have to consider a few things. 

*These are available for 2.1-2.4 scattered around the forums.
*The current lowest price/g for non-unicorn hardware is 1.9B for the 180G antminer
*Most people pay for power and see these power hogs as worth less than antminers and other efficient hardware
*Calc one says: 1.86BTC CALC1
*Calc two says: 2.08BTC CALC2
*The above calcs are mine based on historical ROI and prices of actual hardware.  I don't consider USD or power to be a part of any ROI calc. (B out, B in and time are used for ROI )

I would buy in bulk based on delivery date not on shipping date.

You could likely sell to individual forum members for 1.6-2.5BTC

I see where you're coming from but I cant seem to find the antminers you speak of, I googled it, no site came up selling them. I searched them here to no avail.

Can you post a working link with the antminers for sale?
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:15:53 PM

Also, were talking up to 40 units here.... thats a shit load of hashing power, ready now. that must have a premium as well, no?
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 05:19:56 PM

I see where you're coming from but I cant seem to find the antminers you speak of, I googled it, no site came up selling them. I searched them here to no avail.

http://sushi-review.com/products/bitmain-antminer-s1-180gh-s-miner.html

https://www.bitmaintech.com/product.htm

Forum posts are in group buys and custom hardware sections.

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:23:38 PM

http://sushi-review.com/products/bitmain-antminer-s1-180gh-s-miner.html

https://www.bitmaintech.com/product.htm

Forum posts are in group buys and custom hardware sections.

thank you.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:25:45 PM

Also, were talking up to 40 units here.... thats a shit load of hashing power, ready now. that must have a premium as well, no?

Well both yes and no, There won't be many people with the BTC to buy the lot, Someone with buying power would offer a "deal" to get the lot, But I guess you will have more single sales than bulk sales.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 05:26:21 PM

You already said some in china some in the US.

That means you have Some hash-power available in the US (Not EU) and some available worldwide.

Keep in mind the crap taxes people have to pay to get this equipment into a lot of countries.

Also that shitload of hashing power will require more power than anyone can get on residential service.  So you are looking to sell to much to attract individual buyers.

The bigger farms don't buy one-two units at a huge cost.  People who can buy and use or move 40 of these inefficient beasts are going to make similar offers of 1.25-1.75 per with warranty terms, escrow, doa assurances, delivery dates, etc.  

Basically your thinking is correct only the premium for not dealing with 40 people and all the issues is a negative number.  Selling a shit ton of hashpower all at once comes with a negative premium because you get paid quicker and do way less customer support.  Especially if you take non-btc forms of payment.  You'll get at least 10% rejections selling individually on top of processing fees.  With a private single sale you can get an actual contract and backing from the courts if the buyer tries to screw you.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 05:26:51 PM

Well both yes and no, There won't be many people with the BTC to buy the lot, Someone with buying power would offer a "deal" to get the lot, But I guess you will have more single sales than bulk sales.

/\ In summary, what he said.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 05:28:28 PM

If you want to look at a deal on all of them in one sale let me know via PM.  I can't work on details until later tonight but It's worth running numbers.

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:28:52 PM

/\ In summary, what he said.

Well I did start the thread looking for take all best offers... you guys just had to pull a price from me so I quoted 4K, I'm more then willing to negotiate though.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:29:57 PM

If you want to look at a deal on all of them in one sale let me know via PM.  I can't work on details until later tonight but It's worth running numbers.

Sure, Just send me some ideas and numbers you have when you have time.. In the mean time I'll'll track down the units and see how many are where.
robbcarpdm

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:42:31 PM

Okay serious offer here.

First these are not doubt Btmine from the specs and the timing of these pieces of crap.

That said failure rate is running 25-40% and Terahash units are hitting in February and suppliers doesnt want to get hit with these power hogs and the 1.2 TH units are hitting after the chinese new year.  2/15 and you supplier KNOWS this.

Two of my Ants 200 GH just arrived today $3000 and they are dropping again after 31st.....and they have a better rep then these Avalon clones do

I have some BTC not sure I want to part but here goes.

I will do 10 units knowing these are pieces of crap for 1.25 BTC each or 12.5 BTC Total via escrow.

I already have the units you are selling and half of them wont even last 60 days so what the point of trying to sell the ROI when it IS NOT THERE.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you

ps  SHIPPING to states value of package is of no conseqence.

Thanks again

Cheers,

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:38:43 AM

Okay serious offer here.

First these are not doubt Btmine from the specs and the timing of these pieces of crap.

That said failure rate is running 25-40% and Terahash units are hitting in February and suppliers doesnt want to get hit with these power hogs and the 1.2 TH units are hitting after the chinese new year.  2/15 and you supplier KNOWS this.

Two of my Ants 200 GH just arrived today $3000 and they are dropping again after 31st.....and they have a better rep then these Avalon clones do

I will do 10 units knowing these are pieces of crap for 1.25 BTC each or 12.5 BTC Total via escrow.

I already have the units you are selling and half of them wont even last 60 days so what the point of trying to sell the ROI when it IS NOT THERE.

Thank you

ps  SHIPPING to states value of package is of no conseqence.

Thanks again

Cheers,

Thanks for your offer, unfortunately I'll have to decline. This is way bellow what my supplier wants for them.

Thanks again.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:57:42 AM

220GHs
 1000watt each unit
 2.5W per Ghash

?
jermwerty

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:10:14 AM

Okay serious offer here.

That said failure rate is running 25-40% and Terahash units are hitting in February and suppliers doesnt want to get hit with these power hogs and the 1.2 TH units are hitting after the chinese new year.  2/15 and you supplier KNOWS this.

Thank you

ps  SHIPPING to states value of package is of no conseqence.

Thanks again

Cheers,

Thanks for your offer, unfortunately I'll have to decline. This is way bellow what my supplier wants for them.

Thanks again.

Unfortunately your supplier doesn't have any sway on the boards...

Ebay value would have been $3500 tops maybe this week but tomorrow that will drop under $2700 with the diff change.  Just one here or there, not 40 - take what you can get with that size lot!

I have a BTMine unit I got for $1950 (no PS) and meh it works fine, 215GH or so @ stock just draws friggin 900W from the wall.  Take ANTs over that anyday (410-420W).  So if you can get an ANT for 1.9 then thats what like $1600?  Gotta go cheaper than that especially on these forums!

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:37:30 PM

Okay serious offer here.

That said failure rate is running 25-40% and Terahash units are hitting in February and suppliers doesnt want to get hit with these power hogs and the 1.2 TH units are hitting after the chinese new year.  2/15 and you supplier KNOWS this.

Thank you

ps  SHIPPING to states value of package is of no conseqence.

Thanks again

Cheers,

Thanks again.

Unfortunately your supplier doesn't have any sway on the boards...

Ebay value would have been $3500 tops maybe this week but tomorrow that will drop under $2700 with the diff change.  Just one here or there, not 40 - take what you can get with that size lot!

I have a BTMine unit I got for $1950 (no PS) and meh it works fine, 215GH or so @ stock just draws friggin 900W from the wall.  Take ANTs over that anyday (410-420W).  So if you can get an ANT for 1.9 then thats what like $1600?  Gotta go cheaper than that especially on these forums!

I hear ya, I just tried to make it happen, its no big deal if I don't sell them as I have nothing vested into them besides this thread.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: