Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥{ANN} FUTURE OF DIGITAL IMMORTALITY🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 620 times)
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:50:00 PM

I can not understand if this application saves your data in the form of voice and image? Now there are a lot of services that already do it. What is the value?

I am also very interested in the cost of this product. Existing solutions require a huge amount of storage if we want to keep all the data even of one person. I'm afraid to even think about how much space is required in the cloud storage to host data even for a few thousand people. Is the IT-industry ready for such orders?)))
Yes, yes, this is also a good question. But more detailed explanations are needed. It is not clear who will download all the data. Or the application will do this

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Hello, I see the PRE-sale announcement is in progress, but I do not get results from the amount? how many tokens are already sold in PRE-SALE
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

BeANKH melds artificial intelligence, big data and blockchain technology to add immutability to digital immortality, allowing users to preserve and share their essential traits and personality long after their physical death. Join us on this journey, towards tomorrow and towards, eternity.
Be Immortal. BeANKH.
Dropbox228

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

an excellent project, very promising! I wish you success in your endeavor and successful development! I hope that we will cooperate with you for a long time !!!
ElfishThePresley

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

Idea qiute simple. Why do you need ICO? Why you could not to provide developed product without token sale? Do you really think that you need 45 million dollars to launch this project? It is the price of Falcon Heavy spaceship!!!
These caps looks unreal - it is always interesting - what for are they going to spend these sums?
mizukage123

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

We do not have to life everyday meaningfully, live is intrinsic value.
If you do not understand why immortality is good, then think if you want to be healthy and alive.
If you want to be healthy and alive and you want to be immortal as well, as that is the same thing.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

Looks like a project based on Johnny Depp's movie Transcendence Grin Seems very unreal to me. I doubt anyone would be able to pull something like this. Human characteristics is very complex to be copied into something like on a digital avatar. Tho, if you guys are only trying to put images of the deceased on the chain, maybe it can be done.  Tongue

spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

where i can read something about functions of your token? I didnt see anything about this in topic

Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

would any of you be interested in the new community for crypto enthusiasts (mineunit)? With blogs of experts in the field and courses to learn mining and trading?   

PS. I am not selling anything. I am simply checking would you be interested? And if so in what features?
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:17:25 AM

I think this is a very interesting project, I will definitely participate in it, I hope that it will be successful.
onyx555

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

I will participate in the project!
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

I can not understand if this application saves your data in the form of voice and image? Now there are a lot of services that already do it. What is the value?

I am also very interested in the cost of this product. Existing solutions require a huge amount of storage if we want to keep all the data even of one person. I'm afraid to even think about how much space is required in the cloud storage to host data even for a few thousand people. Is the IT-industry ready for such orders?)))
Yes, yes, this is also a good question. But more detailed explanations are needed. It is not clear who will download all the data. Or the application will do this

it is not too clear the concept of this project will be like, when many people will use this application and they use enough space whether there is a solution for it
n3482nba

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

whether the project is about the will, very unique, but the thought of people to achieve this is impossible. until now no one wants to die soon and make his will
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

Blockchain is a cheap, secure way to handle even the most sensitive data, without needing to trust in any third parties. Thats what i like about it moust

Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

The idea of the project is simply beautiful. This is a huge market and the project is able to occupy a very large part of this market. I will continue to monitor the development of this project.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

The idea of the project is simply beautiful. This is a huge market and the project is able to occupy a very large part of this market. I will continue to monitor the development of this project.

I don't think the project has great prospects. The project does not solve the problem of human immortality as a being. At best, we will get a copy of the data that a person receives during his life. It will be of interest to certain kinds of scientific research (socionics, psychology, the various statistical methods that are useful for targetirovat advertising), but the true bessmertie not to achieve.
Emileetran

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

This is one of the best projects in the present time. Received many good reviews from investors. People follow the project for more details. I trust the project will succeed in the future. If you are an experienced investor you can not ignore a good project.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

It could be said this year is the development of artificial intelligence of the most prominent, not only in the digital world but also in the world of blockchain, and this is an AI-based project, in the future my hope every AI project that was born could be more perfect again. congratulations on your hard work.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tamsyho1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:06:27 PM

What are particular countries are not allowed to participate in you token sale? Do you have any restrictions in participating the token sale?
popethatonedude

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

I think you're referring to general AI, where it can decide what it wants to do/do it. Even though progress will go way quicker than we think with AI.. I don't think general AI is a concern in our lifetime. That is, if we die at a "normal" age xd
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: