Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys don't worry if your coin is not being traded here is why.  (Read 1658 times)
HectorVT (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:11:54 PM

Maritime Crypto Currency Network soon will introduce a mega crypto exchange where any new coin can be available to trade from day 1 based on marinecoin MTC you can trade with any coin anytime even the developers won't have to apply for the exchange you will just enter the coin name in the network and voila. it will appear on the exchange based on MTC value, the value of coins will be calculated based on available coins at the current block times the energy coefficient and average hardware cost of return.

We have outsourced this project to a software development firm and will be made available in a few months.

www.marinecoin.org
seanmct

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:18:14 PM

sounds good Smiley
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:19:57 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 05:36:16 PM by BitCoinPokerBro

Maritime Crypto Currency Network soon will introduce a mega crypto exchange where any new coin can be available to trade from day 1 based on marinecoin MTC you can trade with any coin anytime even the developers won't have to apply for the exchange you will just enter the coin name in the network and voila. it will appear on the exchange based on MTC value, the value of coins will be calculated based on available coins at the current block times the energy coefficient and average hardware cost of return.

We have outsourced this project to a software development firm and will be made available in a few months.

www.marinecoin.org

Dude, this will be awesome?

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:25:31 PM

oh good, somewhere to dump all these useless pointless coins.

i'm not trolling, please stick with me...
So... forgive my cynicism but... new alts are being created every day now and will continue to be created far into the future. How on earth do you intend to make sure you list all coins on an exchange and safely make any running cost (nevermind profit). It's a loss leader i'm afraid... example;

tomorrow I am going to create 100TRILLION jizzcoins.

I am going to then send out 49% of my jizz to my friends, who in turn will log onto your exchange and trade their jizz for 0.00000001 BTC each (depending on the rate).

ahem, it looks to me as though you will end up with jizz on your face.

ok, i'm trolling, i'll stop now.

sounds like a good idea. have fun.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:32:38 PM

www.marinecoin.org

Really? Sounds fishy to me (excuse the pun) lol. How will this work?
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:37:14 PM

Lol, trading your new coins that might be worth something in for coins that are worthless. 

So tell me, since there is only 1 coin per block, and the demand is really low, are the Marinecoins you are trading for all the other coins coming from the "pre-allocation"??

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
HectorVT (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:41:41 PM

It will work very efficiently it is based on mathematical model calculated on mathlab software by people who know what they are doing, I am not in a position to discuss the details as they are pretty much kept secret. but  every new alt-coin will benefit from the network, the added value to the coins will come from the popularity and the professionalism of the developers, and the input invested by the community of that particular alt-coin

Marinecoin Team
HectorVT (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:45:10 PM

that's the best part pre allocation will not be used at all the marinecoins would have to be mined, we are not going to dump not even 1 marinecoin for that from the pre allocation, and the rest will be history in the making. The only reason the pre allocation is there is to increase the market cap to tremendous values many many times that of BTC
Surfactant

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Coffee is for closers

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:03:15 PM

So the MTC guys think that all other cryptos will fail in the coming year due to saturation?
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:05:05 PM

Sounds good! How soon is soon? 1 week, a month?
Vivisector999

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:13:49 PM

After 2 months, the total number of coins for your entire population will be approx 240,000 based on 1 coin every 2 minutes.  If you have any kind of a following what so ever, the majority of the mined blocks would be in the hands of the miners (your supporters).  Even if the dev team manages to get 10% of the coins for themselves (or is there something in the mining protocol that awards the devs 97.2% of the mined coins as well?  That would be a grand total of about 24,000 Marinecoins to run your exchange off of.  

Also LMAO, you guys are hilarious.  I just checked your site again, and I see you are pre-valuing your coins at $0.97 US, and claim to have a $9.5 Billion US Market cap, but you can't have much more than 2000 coins in the hands of the miners.   Congrats, you almost already have enough to purchase that futuristic city in the sky.  Err I mean tropical paradise in Antarctica.

I was also wondering, if i was to mine your coin for a bit, is there an actual place that I can trade that MTC for BTC/LTC or cash at the actual value being $0.97 US?.  

raskul

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:13:58 PM

to increase the market cap to tremendous values many many times that of BTC

may i take this opportunity to

http://FACEPALM

Lips sealed

crike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:21:42 PM

I was also wondering, if i was to mine your coin for a bit, is there an actual place that I can trade that MTC for BTC/LTC or cash at the actual value being $0.97 US?.  
For some reason you can only buy marinecoins at that rate. Wonder why?  Huh

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
HectorVT (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:35:25 PM

crime

soon you will not be able to buy at that rate, as we are approaching the limit of we are allowed to sell the price will have to go up. we are actually buying back our coins for a much lower price from weak handed miners who can't wait. their loss because we can sell them at the official rate easily, MTC to BTC trading what are you talking about, we are talking direct to fiat currency to MTC we are not going to allow BTC feed from our success.

Vivisector999

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:41:52 PM

Ok, then the question is if I mine a few MTC, will you in fact pay me $0.97 US for each coin?

And WTH.  You're all about trying to create a paradise for your supporters, yet you just said you are paying them less then market value for their coins?  Shouldn't you instead be paying them more then market value, and upping the price to $1.10 US per coin, that should rocket the Market cap to being higher than BTC's  Tongue

raskul

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:08:36 PM

we are actually buying back our coins for a much lower price from weak handed miners who can't wait.

and this, good sir, is exactly why, as soon as your coin hits any exchange, it will devalue to much less than 1c.
to sleep at night, i count alt coins... but darn, i never manage to count them all before i fall asleep.

HectorVT (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:10:13 PM

Raskul we will see Smiley
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:14:04 PM

crime

soon you will not be able to buy at that rate, as we are approaching the limit of we are allowed to sell the price will have to go up. we are actually buying back our coins for a much lower price from weak handed miners who can't wait. their loss because we can sell them at the official rate easily, MTC to BTC trading what are you talking about, we are talking direct to fiat currency to MTC we are not going to allow BTC feed from our success.

Actually lold  Cheesy Roll Eyes. The sock puppet accounts pushing this coin are hilarious.
HectorVT (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:14:58 PM

vivisector999 being inpatient is not really supportive the system is based on trust just like trust BTC-E or MT.GOX people will have to trust Marinecoin, its that simple sceptics will be the ones who will miss out, like guybrushthreepwood here.
fussyqbert

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:19:25 PM

Do you have a block explorer for Marinecoin?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: