Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys don't worry if your coin is not being traded here is why.  (Read 1655 times)
HectorVT (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:24:39 PM

not setup yet we are very busy with the launch 5 days now, a lot of work has been pushed a side, but you can create yourself if you have the time. we will be happy to watch the live feed.
HectorVT (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:50:24 PM

lets keep this feed alive to let everyone know.

www.marinecoin.org
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:52:40 PM

Shitcoins are becoming so shitty, that, you have to make your own exchange site to sell them
HectorVT (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:42:02 AM

You have seen nothing yet, we have seen the future. Check-up on our website frequently for updates about the project.

www.marinecoin.org

Marinecoin Development Member
HectorVT
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:02:07 AM

Shitcoins are becoming so shitty, that, you have to make your own exchange site to sell them

this was my take on it.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
nanonano

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:45:46 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 11:05:23 AM by nanonano

people will have to trust Marinecoin, its that simple

The problem here is that earlier you said
it is based on mathematical model calculated on mathlab software by people who know what they are doing, I am not in a position to discuss the details as they are pretty much kept secret

Who in their right mind would trust this kind of explanation? If you don't know how it works, then it could as well be made in a methlab by dogs who have no idea what they're doing -- you would still be telling us that we just need to trust these guys because to the outside it would look just as "legit".

EDIT: I've not looked at altcoin sources much so don't know what to expect but https://github.com/maritimecoin/marinecoin seems a bit special to me. Commits never have a commit message, all commits are authored by root, build system hard codes developer home directory, binaries in git, ... This does not strike me as the work of people who know what they're doing.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:55:21 AM

it is based on mathematical model calculated on mathlab software by people who know what they are doing, I am not in a position to discuss the details as they are pretty much kept secret

Who in their right mind would trust this kind of explanation? If you don't know how it works, then it could as well be made in a methlab by dogs who have no idea what they're doing -- you would still be telling us that we just need to trust these guys because to the outside it would look just as "legit".

+1

the whole reason bitcoin is so successful is that it was totally transparent from the very beginning.

keeping secrets is what people like stanberry do, to perpetuate their scams. Not that i'm saying your (yet another) new coin is a scam, I'm just saying what a few of us are saying to you.. we just don't trust it, give more explanations, and assure us that it is trustworthy.

as the dragons say - I'm Out.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:32:30 PM

+1

the whole reason bitcoin is so successful is that it was totally transparent from the very beginning.

keeping secrets is what people like stanberry do, to perpetuate their scams. Not that i'm saying your (yet another) new coin is a scam, I'm just saying what a few of us are saying to you.. we just don't trust it, give more explanations, and assure us that it is trustworthy.

as the dragons say - I'm Out.

I'd bet a bollock this is just a scamcoin. This coin seems to be being spammed and promoted by a load of sock puppet accounts.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: