Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't hold your coin on exchange for long time.  (Read 1565 times)
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

I prefer some hold tokens on exchanges Kucoin and HitBTC because they have 2fa authentication and good service to use and sell/buy coins
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:19:34 PM

I prefer some hold tokens on exchanges Kucoin and HitBTC because they have 2fa authentication and good service to use and sell/buy coins
regarding hitbtc I have some doubts that their administration is honest. Despite the established two-factor auntification, I had unauthorized entries of outsiders. I can not explain it.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

If you wish to hold some coin then use exchange only for during exchange. Just exchange your coin and transfer on your personal wallet that you have controlled. Specially you can use hardware wallet.
Because many exchange hacked buy hacker. Many people loss their capital by hack.
So please don't hold your coin on exchange for long time.

We have  to make our cryptocurrency safe because this is like a money for us. This is actually equivalent to money. Now if we will not take care of this, your own money that you have invested to but this cryptocurrency will be gone.It is right tat you transfer that to the safest place possible espeially that scammers and hackers tend to be always present and just nearby.

udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

It is the first thing we have to know about cryptocurrency and trading. We can never trust any exchange sites however decentralized exchange site seem to be more secure to hold some coin. 
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

Yes it is better to hold your coin at your own wallet than living it on exchange,
You should really keep your coin at your own wallet specially if it is not a popular one because the exchange could take it out of their system and you couldn't recover it,
I use to hold some of my coins in an exchange and forgot about it for a year then when I visited the exchange it turns out that the coin has been moved out from their system and I couldn't recover my token anymore.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

2FAs ae for your personal safety and thus no one can log into your account without you noticing. But the hackers who steal from exchanges are able to get past security measures and get into the exchanges' hot wallet where they have their funds stored and protected. It's better to withdraw your funds from exchanges if you are not doing any serious trading.
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

If you wish to hold some coin then use exchange only for during exchange. Just exchange your coin and transfer on your personal wallet that you have controlled. Specially you can use hardware wallet.
Because many exchange hacked buy hacker. Many people loss their capital by hack.
I believe that the most valuable and safest coin to hold in the long run at this time can only be bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price is changing a lot in the past few days, only a small bitcoin adjustment. It also affects the price of altcoin, so in order to invest successfully with low risk then you should invest in bitcoin.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

Not all my coins are in the exchanges site because it is very risky , only few because if the coin movement fastly like the price increase and send to my walllet to exchange wallet it takes few upto 30 minutes before I sell it and that's not good because the market up fastly and decreasing fastly. But saving coins in hardwallet is best not lost your coins because exchnges site is prone of hackers.
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

Not all my coins are in the exchanges site because it is very risky , only few because if the coin movement fastly like the price increase and send to my walllet to exchange wallet it takes few upto 30 minutes before I sell it and that's not good because the market up fastly and decreasing fastly. But saving coins in hardwallet is best not lost your coins because exchnges site is prone of hackers.
That is right, we don't have to hold our coins in an exchange they are not really secure that is why we need to have a secure wallet that is recommended by most people here in forum or search for it, I am not also holding it for a long time.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

You can see that the market is in a bear market for a long time so it is very difficult to make a long term investment. At this point the risk will be very high and you will lose. Very heavy if bitcoin prices plummeted to the $ 4000 mark. So, I'm betting you should only trade short-term by day so you can minimize your risk and make a profit.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

Of course yes because it maybe the coin you hold for long time will lose it's price. If you have coin and you think the value is enough for you then trade it with no regret. I actually experience it to hold for long time my coin and the price of that coin is very very low right now and I regret it so much.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:14:55 AM

yes I agree with you as it happens the end of the news Mercatox has been hacked so if you want to hold the coin use your own wallet to hold it Do not use exchange to hold it because it is quite risky
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:19 AM

really because it is very dangerous, you better keep it in your wallet. my advice if you want to sell it first.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

Yes, I will not hold a token for a long time because of that growth slowly, if you see that a better investment token that you think it will be raised will be replaced first, a token is better to trade if there is another it's time to raise it every day.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
TheOldSage

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

It's even more convenient to withdraw funds from exchange to personal wallet. Nevertheless I think hackers and their possibilities are overrated. If you're careful and attentive to your safety, your chances to become hacker's victim are decreasing greatly. Just imho.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

Yes I agree with you, and we should always try to look at the market everyday for us to be updated on what is happening and we should always alert with the hackers.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

The only problem about exchangers is that, sometimes they are penetrateable or maybe there is a monkey business on their own system which they tell users that there is a bug just to steal the coins of other investors and that is the reason why we should not place our coins for a very long time.

anthonydav

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:24:04 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 06:11:32 PM by anthonydav

The only problem about exchangers is that, sometimes they are penetrateable or maybe there is a monkey business on their own system which they tell users that there is a bug just to steal the coins of other investors and that is the reason why we should not place our coins for a very long time.

If they wanna steal your money they'll do it regardless of how long you hold your money on the exchange. They can just say that the transaction doidn't go through and that's that.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

Yes I agree with your opinion, we should not keep our assets too long in the exchanger because we do not know suddenly the exchanger went bankrupt (disappear by itself). And should keep it in your personal wallet.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

I don't practice holding coin in exchange for a long time. Because some exchange was hacked and many coin are stolen. So i am afraid it would happen to me if i hold my coin in an exchange for a long time.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: