Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 01:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You, Me, and BTC: YOUR Liberty + Bitcoin Podcast! E103: PGP Key or GTFO  (Read 6630 times)
tim-tams (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 08:42:30 PM

We have a YouTube channel now too! Check it out if that's your preferred method of consuming podcasts and other content. We need subscribers! Thanks!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:41:17 PM

In E28: Bitcoin Theft and Security, we talked about serveral well know people who had their cryptocurrency stolen. In light of this, we also though we should share some ways that you can keep your money safe. Tune in!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 03:53:27 AM

We also did an AMAZING interview with Lamar and Lafe from the Pheeva Wallet. They have a great vision for the future of Bitcoin and also some cool thoughts on the Bitcoin in the Beltway conference.

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:25:50 PM

In another special interview, we spoke with Jacob Sears from the College Cryptocurrency Network, which is a group working on all kinds of Bitcoin projects on college campuses, including the MIT Bitcoin drop. Tune in!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 06:54:03 PM

In E29: Better Bitcoin Banking and Free Reviews, we spoke about some Bitcoin banks that are starting to pop up and discussed what people could do to keep them accountable in a truly free market.

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 02:12:52 PM

In Episode 30, we spoke to an actual Bitcoin beginner who could ask some really good questions that might be helpful for other beginners and maybe even some experts. No one can explain Bitcoin perfectly, but this should still be a very informative episode for many people.

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 07:22:04 PM

Awesome new interview!

YMB Podcast Special: Jeffrey Tucker from Liberty.me

Jeffery Tucker explains why Bitcoin is like steel, why he likes to sing Let It Go from Frozen while he's at the barber shop, and much more. He'll also share some details about his new social network for liberty lovers, Liberty.me. Tune in!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:30:42 AM

Hey guys! We're live on Chain Radio right now! Head to YouMeAndBTC.com/live to tune in! You can send us a tweet to read on the air and vote for the song we should play at the end of the show!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 03:41:30 PM

In E31: Bits and Pieces, we touched on a number of small things that we've been meaning to get to for awhile. A few highlights: we'll play our very own Bitcoin song that John performed on the uke and we'll play a sample of John's techno remix of Adam Kokesh's FREEDOM! audiobook. Tune in!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 03:48:26 PM

Check out E32: Wikipedia, Nas, and More! We discussed some recent headlines and explained why Nas loves Bitcoin so much.

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:10:50 PM

In E33: BlockSign and Family Economics, we spoke with Nicholas Thorne, who created a service that lets you sign documents onto the blockchain. He'll tell us how it works and why it is so useful. We also read an article about Bitcoin and family economics. Tune in!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 06:01:24 PM

E34: Cryptolina and the Bitcoin Dip was about my trip to the Cryptolina Bitcoin Expo. We also spoke about why the Bitcoin price might be stuck a little low and Coinbase's acquisition of Blockr.io.

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:11:50 PM

YMB Podcast E35: Valerian Bennett from TheProtocol.TV was my favorite episode in quite awhile. Mr. Bennett really seemed to understand some Bitcoin fundamentals and we had a great time chatting.

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 02:32:34 PM

E36: The Dollar’s Demise was about the failing US dollar. This conversation started because of Amagi Metals' decision to stop accepting dollars after 2016. We also spent some time on expensive YouTube tips and cheap Firefox phones that could allow easier access to Bitcoin around the world.

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:30:22 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 07:25:49 PM by tim-tams

E37: Satoshi’s Slip-Up was about the hacker who took control of Satoshi's email account and claimed to have his address. Tune in for our thoughts on what could come out of this! We decided to try a new recording style just for fun too.

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 07:27:26 PM

In E38: Apple Pay and Other Bitcoin Imitations, we chatted about Apple's new payment network and tried to explain why it's not all it's cracked up to be. Enjoy!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:46:20 PM

For E39: Bitcoin Facts and Stats, we decided to dig up a bunch of interesting Bitcoin information like the peak market cap, the most valuable address, historical dates, and much more. Tune in for an awesome conversation!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 03:10:19 AM

In E40, we spoke to Paul Puey, the CEO of Airbitz. He told us all about the company's super intuitive mobile Bitcoin wallet and also explained his ketogenic diet for us. Enjoy!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 08:06:11 PM

E41 was slightly shorter. We had fun chatting about the recent blockchain wedding and also the FTC complaint filed against Butterfly Labs. Tune in!

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:25:24 PM

E42: Andreas Antonopoulos Before the Canadian Senate

This was a super cool episode. We played some clips from Antonopoulos' appearance before a Canadian Senate Committee. He was there to explain Bitcoin, take questions, and offer advice for how cryptocurrency should or should not be regulated. He had all kinds of great insight to share with the lawmakers and we had a blast commenting on his ideas.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: