Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NO Blocks,INSTANT transaction.  (Read 630 times)
Apocalipsis (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:12:13 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 08:28:25 PM by Apocalipsis

1)Should  users download the blocks,If new altcoin will be 100% premined?

2)Is it possible to set confirmation of transaction = 0 >? (to make instant transactions)
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:03:38 PM

Here you go buddy, seems like you could use it: Click here.

It will even spare you some money.

Palcoin.co
Gopher09

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:11:35 PM

Would like to ask you about new interesting alt coin specifications/

1)If I'll make 100% premine of my altcoin,is it enough just 2 peers(servers),that will be basic of my system?( I'll ise Bitcoin as source)

2)If people who will use my coin,should download the blocks?

3)How can I make transaction,without confirmation,so it will be instant transactions  ?(can i set confirmation = 0 )

Thank you.

Regards,
Apocalipsis

If I am understanding you , which I think I am, you wish to design an absolutely useless , worthless, waste of time centralized electronic Monopoly money? What new board game will you use this useless thing with?
Apocalipsis (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:13:10 PM

If I am understanding you , which I think I am, you wish to design an absolutely useless , worthless, waste of time centralized electronic Monopoly money? What new board game will you use this useless thing with?

I just want to know,is it possible,to set  confirmations = 0,so transaction will be instant
artw1982

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:17:36 PM

Instant transfers seem risky to me. Anyone could forge a transaction and your chain would accept without any confirmations. The idea of getting confirmations is to make the network security stronger. You can set confirmations to around 4 and still be pretty safe with a quick turnaround.
Apocalipsis (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:19:31 PM

Instant transfers seem risky to me. Anyone could forge a transaction and your chain would accept without any confirmations. The idea of getting confirmations is to make the network security stronger. You can set confirmations to around 4 and still be pretty safe with a quick turnaround.

But if there are no miners in network,and it is fully 100% premined coins?
Apocalipsis (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:23:24 PM

Would like to ask you about new interesting alt coin specifications/

1)If I'll make 100% premine of my altcoin,is it enough just 2 peers(servers),that will be basic of my system?( I'll ise Bitcoin as source)

2)If people who will use my coin,should download the blocks?

3)How can I make transaction,without confirmation,so it will be instant transactions  ?(can i set confirmation = 0 )

Thank you.

Regards,
Apocalipsis

I don't want to release it,i just want to use it in my university like a payment system.You get it?
Gopher09

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:28:49 PM

But if there are no miners in network,and it is fully 100% premined coins?

If there are no miners then you have created a terrible useless system. The whole Point of crypto currency is to use proof of work (miners) to verify transactions / keep the ledger legitate and prevent double spends ect. What you are talking about is Centralized monopoly fiat money , your basically trying to take crypto currency and turn it back into fiat USD . No one will want your currency. You could just make more, manipulate the ledgers,  spend the same coins 1000 times .
You obviously have no idea what you are talking  about, and te fact that you are talking about creating your own crypto currency when you don't even understand how crypto currency works , at all, is absolutely ludaciss . I suggest you pursue another career , like flipping burgers , honestly. I'm just trying to save you time and money . Because you are wasting your time. And mine quite frankly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: