Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .:: [ANN] Coinium Pool Network ::. | [0% Fee!][DDOS][EU+US][Stratum][Fail-over]  (Read 2311 times)
bonesoul (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 07:20:02 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 08:35:05 PM by bonesoul

Coinium.org is a network of first-class & high performance pools.

Our Pools

General Info

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forums.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

DOGE - http://doge.coinium.org

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3334 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3334 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3334 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3334 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Earth Coin - http://earth.coinium.org

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3335 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3335 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3335 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3335 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Cat Coin - http://cat.coinium.org

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3336 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3336 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3336 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3336 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Lotto Coin - http://lot.coinium.org

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3337 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3337 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3337 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3337 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Moon Coin - http://moon.coinium.org

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Digibyte Coin - http://digi.coinium.org

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3339 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3339 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3339 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3339 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

USDE Coin - http://usde.coinium.org

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3340 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3340 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3340 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3340 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Stats & Graphs!

We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - Check it out http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/

Support

• Forum - you can get support in our forums over here.
  • IRC - webchat - irc.freenode.net #coinium

Donation

• Bitcoin: 113g1RjEHHz9Vf7c4hyDtZ5EAnr2aQc5A8
  • Litecoin: LdcWa9kccUJRmjTZRiWeyP7pzktsCQUjec

Just hop in to our pools!

bonesoul (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 12:32:24 AM

We have brand new pool-frontends now!

Updated http://cat.coinium.org to latest 80900 code! We are ready to rock catians!
Hard fork will occur in block 21346 - in 5 blocks!

melfalcon

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:16:08 AM

Isn't this the same pool that messed up yesterday - and paid eveyone 0 coins.

With a pathetic excuse for the reason behind it - namely you got too busy so no-one got anything?

So in short you are trying to get more people to mine - for 0 return? Wheres the point in that?
bonesoul (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 12:55:19 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 07:02:00 PM by bonesoul

Catcoin announcement:

We had an un-expected accident today in the pool. During the day, lots of miners have joined our pool which basically made it to control more than %51 hashpower of the  entire catcoin network. (Simply our pool forked the blockchain or in other words runned it's own version of blockchain apart from the catcoin network).

The blockchain fork caused our pool to find it's own blocks and commit them in our transactions databases which are not accepted by the catcoin network and actual catcoin blockhain. To fix the issues, we had to delete those incorrect off-blockchain blocks & associated transactions for them.

Note that this isn't the very first time happened in cat-coin network, where a few weeks ago, cat.poolerino.com also had a similar block-chain fork and they also had to delete those incorrect blocks & transactions.

We want emphasis we didn't had any control on the block-chain fork and sorry for our miner's lost shares but as the pool actually didn't get any rewarded CAT's for those incorrect blocks, we don't have any ways to pay them. (The pool can't pay for something that doesn't exist on it's wallet).

NaNaec

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:07:09 AM

Guys, looks like, you stealing coins. A few days ago i had 6 Catcoins in transactions, but zero in balance... i waited that "few days", and now i have zero in transactions and zero in balance... great job scammers.
zerodrama

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:56:04 PM

Isn't this the same pool that messed up yesterday - and paid eveyone 0 coins.

With a pathetic excuse for the reason behind it - namely you got too busy so no-one got anything?

So in short you are trying to get more people to mine - for 0 return? Wheres the point in that?

I will be lending this pool some coins to cover the losses.
The owner is a decent guy.
The pool isn't the problem. The problem is a new and ambitious coin that is going through some growing pains.
Don't blame the pool. Blame the coin. But understand we are working to get this going.

Catcoin had to be rescued from a developer who had some real world personal life problems and had to leave.
We will be making updates to Catcoin that deal with the multipool issue.
But there are changes that every coin will have to make to be ready.

EASY CALCULATION FOR TRADES: 1 Million is 1x10e6. 1 Satoshi is 1x10e-8. 1 M sat is 1x10e-2. 100 M sat is 1. If 1 herpcoin = 100 derptoshi then
1 M herpcoin @ 001 derptoshi = 0.01 derpcoin, 1 M herpcoin @ 100 derptoshi = 1.00 derpcoin
Post Scarcity Economics thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3773185
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:58:02 PM

Can you guys please stop the registration of catcoin for now as you have more than 51% of the hashrate, thanks in advance
zerodrama

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:59:33 PM

Can you guys please stop the registration of catcoin for now as you have more than 51% of the hashrate, thanks in advance

the registration isn't the problem. they are shutting down the big one. they already have a lot of people.

STOP BLAMING THE POOL.

START WORKING TOGETHER.

EASY CALCULATION FOR TRADES: 1 Million is 1x10e6. 1 Satoshi is 1x10e-8. 1 M sat is 1x10e-2. 100 M sat is 1. If 1 herpcoin = 100 derptoshi then
1 M herpcoin @ 001 derptoshi = 0.01 derpcoin, 1 M herpcoin @ 100 derptoshi = 1.00 derpcoin
Gushers

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:00:19 PM

Add CorgiCoin and I'll consider mining!
kuroman

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:17:57 PM

the registration isn't the problem. they are shutting down the big one. they already have a lot of people.

STOP BLAMING THE POOL.

START WORKING TOGETHER.

IM NOT BLAMING THE POOL STOP BEING AN IDIOT LEARN TO READ.
zerodrama

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:28:19 PM

STOP BLAMING THE POOL.

START WORKING TOGETHER.

"stop the registration of catcoin" <- blames pool

Also that was pointed at the whole thread not you personally.

kuroman

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:36:25 PM

STOP BLAMING THE POOL.

START WORKING TOGETHER.

"stop the registration of catcoin" <- blames pool

Also that was pointed at the whole thread not you personally.

No! that's not blaming I've asked politley and and added a "thanks in advance", it's a preventif action, one of many and, this was done in the past.

Blaming would be: It's your fault that you have 51%+ of hashrate, it's your fault this ...your fault that!
Zero your ego is off the moon for no fcking reason, you can't even admit when you are mistaking or you are misinterpretting other people, and this was proven over and over again, I'm not going to push this anyfurther here because it's not the place, but you obviously need to consider your way of communication with other and your overboosted ego it doesn't help anyone.

Also, You've quoted my reply and obviously you were pointing your finger at me, it's not that hard to add to "everyone else"
zerodrama

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:01:50 PM

No! that's not blaming I've asked politley and and added a "thanks in advance", it's a preventif action, one of many and, this was done in the past.

The guy has been treated like shit. People having been screaming at him instead of changing their configs or even updating their miners. We the coin team are stepping in to help. Because we take pools seriously.

Also, You've quoted my reply and obviously you were pointing your finger at me, it's not that hard to add to "everyone else"

I also said START WORKING TOGETHER.

Everybody keeps taking things personally and I'm tired of seeing hard working people getting shit on.

kuroman

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:33:08 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 08:45:42 PM by kuroman

The guy has been treated like shit. People having been screaming at him instead of changing their configs or even updating their miners. We the coin team are stepping in to help. Because we take pools seriously.
And what does that have to do with my reply?! I'm forwarding the information to the pool owner if he wasn't informed of the current change in the situation POLITELY and asking him to stop the registration if possible POLITELY as he did in the past and did right now, so stop making excuses, you were wrong as usual.

I also said START WORKING TOGETHER.

Everybody keeps taking things personally and I'm tired of seeing hard working people getting shit on.

That doesn't mean anything, YOU QUOTED MY COMMENT SO YOU ARE REFERRING TO ME no matter how you cut it, this is a fact, and this is what I was talking about when I mentioned your overinflated EGO, you can't even admit your own fault when you are proven wrong. Get over yourself.
zerodrama

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:17:09 AM

That doesn't mean anything, YOU QUOTED MY COMMENT SO YOU ARE REFERRING TO ME no matter how you cut it, this is a fact, and this is what I was talking about when I mentioned your overinflated EGO, you can't even admit your own fault when you are proven wrong. Get over yourself.

I'll quote the whole thread next time.

**** FOR TEH WHOLE PEOPLE ****

START WORKING TOGETHER.

kuroman

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:56:51 AM

START WORKING TOGETHER.

Pfff, ridiculous, this response does indeed confirm what I said before so everything that was above the START WORKING TOGETHER was towards to me yet you can't even man up to admit your mistake and apology, don't know what your e-ego will help you with.
bonesoul (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:13:08 AM

Deployed a new version of pool-frontend UI:

bvault

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:47:51 PM

Any chance coinium will be adding notifications to their pool? Im on the digi one and I cant find a way to activate email notifications

---------------
BTC - 13WkfueYZzx7d9VLXgkf9TtDBPhUVHizCh
bonesoul (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:11:09 AM

We've updated our design & added news & announcements page;

http://www.coinium.org/page/news

@bvault, yes we'll be renabling them soon.

mr.maxout

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Always to the fullest always to the max!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:04:57 PM

START WORKING TOGETHER.

Pfff, ridiculous, this response does indeed confirm what I said before so everything that was above the START WORKING TOGETHER was towards to me yet you can't even man up to admit your mistake and apology, don't know what your e-ego will help you with.

Just read your comments, you Sir are a pompous self important ass that will never admit to being wrong.   Have a good day.

THE ONLY COIN OF 2014 THAT MATTERS!
USDE:  GQBzoDBEz2N2LGCAqFSLBFXzykDdFSRNkW
Bitcoin:  1XfF67xUTaRuLJ2ADYJ6cne2H5o23Vhqi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: