Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 20,000 Gizer (GZR) tokens|0.2% of total supply  (Read 238 times)
9coinexchange (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:18:53 AM

Register and Verify to Get 8 Gizer (GZR)

Here's a great news for everyone.!!!  Register on www.9coin.com and complete the identity verification, you will get 8 GZR for free. There's a strict limit to 20,000 GZR, and will be distributed on the first come first served basis....

1. Registered new users with KYC will receive 8 GZR tokens
2. 20,000 GZR  tokens are giving away
3. Tokens will be credited within four days

More events, stay tuned.
*All rights reserved to 9coin.com

GZR is Gizer’s building block token, on the Ethereum network. It powers a user’s profile or identity, known as Global Gaming Identity (GGiD).
Tokens can be redeemed by unlocking a Treasure, which randomly unlocks an item. Items received can be used to craft a unique identity. The items are displayed in Unity3D on the front-end and are constructed with the ERC-721 non-fungible token standard on the Ethereum network. Simply put, each item is represented by a unique string of data on the blockchain. GZR will give the ability to hold ownership, transfer ownership, grant another individual the right to transfer the token on their behalf, and generate Gizer items.
The Future of GZR and Global Gaming Identity:
Our goal is to make GGiD a universally adopted network on Ethereum. Users will be able to collect items for rank, store statistics, and customize their appearance to gain prestige within the community. As our network grows, we will encourage game developers and other applications to leverage Global Gaming Identity. Our goal is make GGiD as “plug and play” as possible for game devs. We are working on solutions to store more data and as Ethereum tech advances, Gizer will have incredible positioning for serious adoption in our space. The best news is we’re just getting started.
SALE DETAILS
GZR Supply:
Total Supply Available: 10,000,000 GZR
Tokens Being Sold: 8,000,000 GZR
Tokens Reserved for Future Incentives: 2,000,000 GZR
GZR Price: 1000 GZR/ ETH
Official website:https://tokensale.gizer.io
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:20:12 AM

Reserving Filipino Translation!

Here are my past works: https://goo.gl/WCP1BS

Eth address: 0xA8a6866D689763A21756ab2B407F56F22F7Deb04

Telegram: @inakizuriel

You can message me here on the bitcointalk forum or telegram so I can begin the work immediately.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

I have registered on 9coin website and also I have done all the KYC steps and my submittion still under review. I hope I aligible for the Gizer token bounty and get the reward. Thanks
huanbouty
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

Reserver
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:56:20 AM

I have registered on 9coin website and also I have done all the KYC steps and my submittion still under review. I hope I aligible for the Gizer token bounty and get the reward. Thanks

For your info I just find out that my 9coin account has been verified so that means my KYC has been success accepted. I hope I get the Gizer token reward on my account Smiley. Thanks for the opportunity
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: