Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOST,EOS,TRX would be millionaire coins for coins his year  (Read 159 times)
Prodigan786 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

I was searching best potential coins to invest for long term so I thought to invest on real blockchain projects instead of some random platform internal currencies . So I found these coins EOS and TRX mainnet launching soon . Next IOST will also launch after that there will be huge price variation for sure . If your strategic investor for long term it’s best coins based on my opinion what do you think about this guys??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:22:56 AM

It is possible but let's see the whole crypto market, we don't know whats happening right now. Most of the days we see red. let's hope for better.

Angry Angry Angry
BTCBTCBTC
chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

I was searching best potential coins to invest for long term so I thought to invest on real blockchain projects instead of some random platform internal currencies . So I found these coins EOS and TRX mainnet launching soon . Next IOST will also launch after that there will be huge price variation for sure . If your strategic investor for long term it’s best coins based on my opinion what do you think about this guys??

EOS and TRX have huge market capitalization now and if the main net will not justify waiting, then they can lose part of their value. IOST probably has more potential, but I'm not sure about the integrity of the project team.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:34:14 AM

eos and trx have been in my portfolio and I am also waiting for both to launch the mainnet soon. I think after the mainnet is launched later there will be growth and price increases.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:37:19 AM

My portfolio has all these coins but to become millionaire we don't know but many people are considering these coins has huge potential in the market. Everything we have to wait until market cap start increasing its price.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

yes i do think blockchain technology is the best sector to invest. But i dont think so trx is good cause it seems like its big cause they hype that made by the CEO justin sun. He even say TRX would defeat ethereum but i dont think so. There is a lot coin for blockchain technology such as UBT and NEM .

Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:45:41 AM

eos and trx have been in my portfolio and I am also waiting for both to launch the mainnet soon. I think after the mainnet is launched later there will be growth and price increases.

Thats why you bought it today. Like most of investors. Thats made price incrise before event. Every news now which will pospone mainet louch will affect in price decrise. Also fail of lauching mainet will dump price.

Mainet itself wont affect in price incrise that much cous most of that is already in current price (beacuse of investors like you, who bought knowing about incoming news)

I very often buy something before big event. Seeing 100-200% profit few days before it happend was great. Loosing all profit week after event makes me learn that we need to buy rummors  and sell news. Knowing risk of it didnt happend or be postponed.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

I'm not sure, but I think the best coin is EOS. From your set of coins. It is inexpensive, but with the prospect of good growth.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

Im a big fan of EOS and im pretty sure that there will be an incoming big surprises with this platfrom by june. Their team is super dedicated and always working full handedly. I already switch some of my altcoins to EOS for long term HODL. TRX is also one of the best choice but for IOST, im not really sure since im not really familiar with that platform. Let me dig deeper to that. TIA! 👊
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

Yeah.Trx and EOS will launch mainnet soon.And when they launch mainnet they will launch it they will go to moon.Iost is also good.but in my opinion Eos has the best potential and they will go to moon soon.Iost is also good project.But trx is hyped in my opinionbbut still I hold 3 of them and hope for good.let's see.

Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

I'm not sure, but I think the best coin is EOS. From your set of coins. It is inexpensive, but with the prospect of good growth.

Why you think this coin is inexpensive? Its nr 5 in marketcap. Higher than NEO, litecoin, monero, stellar and many other great project. I agree that the way they develop their platworm is much much more than satisfactory. But i wont name this coin inexpensive.

Unless you are talking about token price (12$). 12$ is inexpensive but token price dasn't metter. Here i explained why :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3987913.msg37787537#msg37787537
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:26:10 AM

I have only EOS out of those three and only a few because with the bear market running like this for six months in a row it has been hard for me to accumulate anything to be honest as my assets value have been eaten away 97% I am struggling to gather anything together to get more of the top ten or top 20 tokens and coins right now. So for now I can only pray and hope we get a bull run in the next three months happen so I can earn better and enough to be able to get more coins over time of the ones that could moon.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

EOS is altcoin with a new system that certainly could be very promising for long-term investment. many people argue his presence would be a major disruption to the large altcoin of it. invest in the EOS will certainly be interesting to see the results if holding for a long time.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

EOS and TRX have huge market capitalization now and if the main net will not justify waiting, then they can lose part of their value. IOST probably has more potential, but I'm not sure about the integrity of the project team.
You may be right about the huge market capitalization, but if it surpasses the ether characteristics - it will grow many times. To catch up with the ETH by capitalization, the EOS can still make X6. In addition, yesterday I read the EOS news that 45% of all EOS will  be lost, because people forget to register it on the platform until 01.06.2018.This can have a positive impact on its dynamics.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

Eos ans TRX is good choice and both has potential to keep grow because many people interesting about it. Both coins include in top 10 ranking based on market capitalization. But i prefer to chooce others potential coin that still undervalue and has low marketcap with strong community and solid team developer like Colx, ECA and Daps, so the price will possible to go up to 10 or 20 times.

cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

The coins you choose are very successful. If I choose one among them, this is EOS.
I have only EOS in these three and expect a big income. I don't have full control of TRX and IOST.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

EOS will soon launch its mainnet, so we will see what is going to happend, for me my self I still have some EOS but sold it already when it reach all time high at about $20. For TRX I don't know but I am not really sure about TRX, there are so many controversies about TRX, but we will see after the launch of its mainnet. IOST is great, it really undervalued now. Still has much potential.

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

It is possible but let's see the whole crypto market, we don't know whats happening right now. Most of the days we see red. let's hope for better.

Angry Angry Angry
BTCBTCBTC

I reasearch about TRX, many people were interesting right now about it and invested higher amount of money , so it will be a good choice to hold because it has a potential to grow and i guess, it will be having a big surprise soon!  Cheesy

Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

I am searching everyday for new coins and almost all of them looks very good. Today I have heard about Enigma and Intel cooperation - Enigma has market cap only 150 million USD.
And about EOS they have many bugs in their mainnet and Tron seems better for me, their idea is really cool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: