Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 48 hour 0.24 btc loan immediately, have collateral!  (Read 1327 times)
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:03:25 PM

As title states, need a 0.24btc loan.  Can't log into my virwox account (for reasons unknown to me...server down?) but need this money asap to complete a transaction on here.  Please refer to my feedback.  Have 7 million coye as collateral.  Will most likely pay back full balance by this evening, but no later than saturday morning.

Thank you!
Zeal0t

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

To the moon?

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 05:28:29 PM

As title states, need a 0.24btc loan.  Can't log into my virwox account (for reasons unknown to me...server down?) but need this money asap to complete a transaction on here.  Please refer to my feedback.  Have 7 million coye as collateral.  Will most likely pay back full balance by this evening, but no later than saturday morning.

Thank you!

Your trust page leaves me wanting, not a lot of confidence in there.

I vow never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling, spam, or to beg for handouts.
avtarsinghji

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:42:51 AM

yes I can provide loan to anybody here who had had atleast 4 recent transactions in his virwox account. So it means anybody who can show that his vitwox account has had 4 recent successful transactions can ask me directly for btc loans. I can provide loans from 0.50 btc to 5 btc. so please respond to this post if you have the credibility.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 04:36:52 AM

yes I can provide loan to anybody here who had had atleast 4 recent transactions in his virwox account. So it means anybody who can show that his vitwox account has had 4 recent successful transactions can ask me directly for btc loans. I can provide loans from 0.50 btc to 5 btc. so please respond to this post if you have the credibility.

such scam

so intoxicate

wow

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:07:06 AM

such scam

so intoxicate

wow
This happen when the restriction of newbie remove
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:57:56 AM

lol, he messaged me afterwards:

Now what on earth made you think Like I am a scam for no reasons apparent. Am I asking something from anybody. Its just that I was willing to provide BTC Loan to genuine people who really need them. Please refrain from posting such remarks that may hurt somebody.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: