Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SlidingHorn Reputation Thread  (Read 842 times)
SlidingHorn (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:48:38 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 07:44:20 AM by SlidingHorn

Hi Everyone,

This is a re-write of my previous reputation thread (which has had no entries, to date, lol) - I just wanted to create one to introduce myself and have a record of my dealings other than the trust system.  So, with no further adieu...

I'm Ryan; I'm a musician, and a bit of a geek who moonlights as a bartender.  I enjoy messing around with computers (linux systems, specifically), dipping my toes into the crypto world, and essentially just teaching myself new skills to use to help others or help them learn.

In terms of some of the services I may be capable of providing for you:  I dabble in server administration, web design & development (mostly design and tweaking already templated systems), and - as previously mentioned - music.  I would be more than happy to provide other services including escrow (small amounts...my account doesn't justify anything large at this moment),  signature campaign management, consulting, etc.

If any of this interests you, or if you feel I may be able to help you with some sort of issue you're having, by all means, please contact me. 

Johnny Bitcoinseed

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Johnny Bitcoinseed

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 12:19:01 PM

Yep, very useful.  But I have them too :-)  Good luck!

Sincerely I am, Johnny BitcoinSeed .com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: