Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 09:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE GIVEAWAY] NSAcoin  (Read 471 times)
Pitstop (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

We who are about to Mine, Salute You!

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:06:54 PM

I can’t believe you clicked this link but now that you’re here:

Are there no good coins names left? of course the best names are gone: Bitcoin, Netcoin, Primecoin, Megacoin, Globalcoin….etc and even the worst names are gone… Crapcoin etc.

But now we see triple barreled names like Perfezione coin! Ok it’s not English but WTF!! There is alphaomegacoin. Soon every fruit, veg and spice will be a coin, every animal, fish, colour, drug, fabric, country, state, STD will be a coin, yes 99% will die now that a 12 year old can create there own coin and we will be left with the top 10 or maybe 20 that will hold any value? What are your thoughts?  

Bitcoin will always’s be No1 even though almost 50% of it’s coins have already been mined and it’s not cost effective to mine it anymore until it’s value rises, and as 927 people/corporations already own 50% of the 50% it’s not exactly the people’s currency is it?

I would really like to hear your comments?

ipsum100

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:37:47 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 11:49:05 PM by ipsum100

My opinion is based on how the world economy is currently, never had much money and so little places where invest it, the credit does not flow and impoverished countries.
I think cryptos be an emerging market that can offer a surprising return.
Also I think it will be an exponential growth cryptobussines.
Many coins are coming out now, but it will have that much space for many years.
XenInvestments

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:14:34 AM

Interesting discussion. I agree with Pitstop's analysis of Bitcoin. Originally my primary concern regarding this new crypto system was the fragility of the Internet and government/corporation control and regulation of the Internet. Obama and the NSA even announced the Internet kill switch.

But as Pitstop pointed out, it seem that the powers that be have positioned themselves to take control and manipulate yet another currency. Ultimately strong online currencies like bitcoin could serve as another means of control and taxation.

The beauty of the digital world, however, is that the people will always have the ability to create another form of currency to store their value in. In the end, it's all up to the people: what do they choose to have faith in and support?
wontonforevuh

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:22:33 AM

My opinion is based on how the world economy is currently, never had much money and so little places where invest it, the credit does not flow and impoverished countries.
I think cryptos be an emerging market that can offer a surprising return.
Also I think it will be an exponential growth cryptobussines.
Many coins are coming out now, but it will have that much space for many years.

cuz poor people in impoverished countries will have computer and internet access to use coins, right?

ipsum100

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:42:39 AM

Maybe I did not explain well, because of my English.
I am from europe, it is the first world, and here the economic reality is that the credit is not flowing like a few years ago, that's impoverishing the countries of the euro area. Even Germany is the engine, its population is becoming poorer.
There is a paralyzation of credit in general throughout the world, but there is a lot of money, more than ever, even Japan has manufactured more. But where to invest?
no shortage of profitable business and can be a possibility cryptos.
Wall street a few weeks ago for financial cryptos hired.

In my opinion, any currency right now is born, whatever it is
have possibilities to get in, as we are witnessing the birth of the crypto era.
Hence a time, not because there will be regulations ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: