Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:21:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how the hell did battlecoin get added to cryptsy??  (Read 1546 times)
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:29:36 AM

I didn't see BCX on cryptsy.freshdesk.com. Why select BCX only "We added it for two reasons we wanted more Sha256 coins and I like the game addition concept."?

Stop giveaway's if vote to add on cryptsy. This is a joke.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:37:41 AM

Yes since when has being added because of decent concept been 'corrupt' and adding because of paid votes not......funny old crowd tonite.

Very true. I've been waiting for this point. It was inevitable. I'm sure bitjohn sees how many people post on here paying for votes. it makes the point of votes kind of useless
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:44:04 AM

Out of curiosity... what'd be wrong with Cryptsy accepting money to list a coin? What, worried altcoins might start looking less than organic? Cheesy
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:46:26 AM

Oh ok so they didn't add the coins you hold yet, now your argument makes perfect sense  Roll Eyes

Okay then also add memorycoin and metiscoin ( site needs more CPU coins too ) and the 3 NONanimal coins with a large community behind  USD-E, Digibyte and Klondikecoin

Cheers Smiley
dr_yan_yan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:23:31 AM

Very true. I've been waiting for this point. It was inevitable. I'm sure bitjohn sees how many people post on here paying for votes. it makes the point of votes kind of useless

hmmm not really,
the more people who vote means the more people who are aware of the coin.
even if they are paid to vote, that just means more people who HAVE that coin, and will be wanting to trade it.
paid to vote or not, still promotes Cryptsy as being the SORT AFTER EXCHANGE

The difficulty comes for the community that supports a coin for whatever reason... but that Cryptsy decide not to.
In effect, it can somewhat mean that if BigVern don't like your coin for whatever reason... then all those that supported it, even if it is Hundreds or Thousands... too bad.
Sure you can add it to other exchanges as happens... but it can never evolve to the next step of being a coin without being on a decent sized exchange.

How can you convince shops to add it for their paid services or online sites to support it, if they don't have a guaranteed way of converting the coins to BTC/Cash when they need.

The additional difficulty is not knowing how to go about increasing your chances. If you are legitimately trying to create a better coin, what chance do you stand against the Gimmick coins that draw the attention? Should you email? should you twitter? should you fly to their office and ask them? what is the procedure to say  "Hey, what does it take to get added?" on a stock exchange, you just have to meet all the requirements and off you go. But here... what?
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:35:27 AM

We added it for two reasons we wanted more Sha256 coins and I like the game addition concept.

there are other SHA-256 coins also that are ultra rare and growing very fast

21 Century Coin is a fastly growing sha-256 coin, the coin of 21Century

Here is ANN thread if you want to have a look
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426853.0

dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:47:33 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't cryptsy a website someone started at least partially to make money? Are they not entitled to do whatever they damn well please? And whoever suggested 'regulation' of cryptocurrencies... isn't the kind of the opposite of the point? Weren't cryptocurrencies largely created to allow for currency that was insulated to some degree from governing bodies' agenda influence?
Mr.V

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:22:35 AM

We added it for two reasons we wanted more Sha256 coins and I like the game addition concept.

Why not a scrypt-jane coin like microcoin. I don't think you have any scrypt-jane coin

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: