Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] MapleChange.com - KYC Canadian-based Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 584 times)
ItsFlavy (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:01:02 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 01:18:19 AM by ItsFlavy

MOVED TO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4366622.0
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
juninhodecio

Activity: 268
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

Nice project!! Congrats!
DoYouKnoDeWey

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

Looking good, can't wait to see what this exchange will be like in a month or two.
Desp

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Congratulations, Very nice project and platform. Well done!
Thank you for adding XUN coin to your exchange.

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
olddarkstar

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

Great Exchange
lightning fast
thank you for offering your service
solariumcoin

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

this is another one full scammer graviex copycat platform exchanges.

we have reported from our client that their coin lost and no notice of delisting.

please be aware of this exchanges which no rules. you will loosing your coin.

they are delisting our coin without notice and cause our client losing coin. they are robber.

they have also work with a some scamfake canadian coin developer

stay away of this copy platform
kalc

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

Nice exchange so far ... keep up the great work
Dead Things

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

Looks promising. I like the professional attitude and decision-making ability of the team so far. Keep up the good work, guys!

solariumcoin

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

we have reported from our client that their coin lost and no notice of delisting.

they are delisting our coin without notice and cause our client losing coin. they are robber.

There has been a notice, and I am already in contact with the ONE person who had some XLRC deposited on MapleChange. I'm currently awaiting confirmation and proof he is the one who has deposited. For your information, I cannot be associated with the drama behind your community and your scummy practices in any way shape or form. I've chosen to go with the community-driven derivative of your coin in order to avoid more sketchy situations your coin has already put upon my exchange.

https://i.imgur.com/UZiw7Ra.png

thanks ,the client contacted your developer.

Please do necessary action. you should have a clear rules of listing coin and delisting any coin project. not just take your single conclusion and do the action. as developer of exchanges please be aware that your action involves peoples money.the dev did not get any notice which is sucks when the community in shock.

we also saw of some people discord name kalc,esavard,robine,honeybadger and one more kid name jack that are fake solarium developer are now with this exchanges.they are only 2 people with different discord id listed as coin developer in your channel.

please be aware of their fake scam drama.they are a group of pump and dump that illegally take over a coin. they are not a genuine developer and illegally forking our coin earlier.

we are stay to our stand which will not involve in any scammy in crypto space. hence, delisting our coin is a good move.

thank you

solarium developer
solarium XLRC

RealHoneyBadger

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

Here we go again, "solariumcoin" (Kuda on discord) is trying to make it sound like the Community that have been trying to rescue SLRC are the bad guys while we all know who the true scammer is.  

This is a quick summary of what actually went down with Solarium and the scammer Kuda:

1. Kuda copies Deviant and creates SLRC with a large pre-mine. http://explorer.solariumcoin.com/block/2399a475660a96bc224caae1cd20537ad5aeac28731085c356e6a42b13aaecc4

2. Kuda dumps most of the pre-mine on Graviex. This is when the community is formed to try and rescue SLRC.

3. Kuda then comes up with the brilliant idea to do a fake coin swap so advises people to send him SLRC to get XLRC in return (XLRC is a sloppy PIVX clone btw). This is the address Kuda advised people to send the SLRC to : http://explorer.solariumcoin.com/address/SXmHxLAGMUYq9oSvajq4EQeomLyLX2L2ho

4. Kuda later dumps the SLRC received on Crex24. This is Kuda's Crex24 address: http://explorer.solariumcoin.com/address/ShVJ7Rmyd9bMq8HMxdH6WYZa7bHhfk2Bcf with this main transaction from the "swap" address: http://explorer.solariumcoin.com/tx/2c6764f8e8c9945ef86719142ab2af778aa22b84ccdb5242c35fc8b45ed9aa7a.

5. MapleChange, a new promising exchange, lists XLRC but later realize that everything is not right with XLRC so with great integrity decides to de-list XLRC again.
DeadAbrasiveness

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

This is a new and promising exchange and is doing something rare in the crypto space - growing organically and taking it's time to do so.

It hasn't rushed to get launched, there hasn't been a blaze of publicity promising everything but delivering little, they are, IMO, doing everything right.

In addition, looking at their recent decision to delist XLRC, they are demonstrating ethics. Something that is also, sadly, hard to find in crypto with its focus seemingly always on money.

I wish MapleChange and everyone associated with them the very best with this venture.
solariumcoin

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

Here we go again, "solariumcoin" (Kuda on discord) is trying to make it sound like the Community that have been trying to rescue SLRC are the bad guys while we all know who the true scammer is.  

This is a quick summary of what actually went down with Solarium and the scammer Kuda:

1. Kuda copies Deviant and creates SLRC with a large pre-mine. http://explorer.solariumcoin.com/block/2399a475660a96bc224caae1cd20537ad5aeac28731085c356e6a42b13aaecc4

2. Kuda dumps most of the pre-mine on Graviex. This is when the community is formed to try and rescue SLRC.

3. Kuda then comes up with the brilliant idea to do a fake coin swap so advises people to send him SLRC to get XLRC in return (XLRC is a sloppy PIVX clone btw). This is the address Kuda advised people to send the SLRC to : http://explorer.solariumcoin.com/address/SXmHxLAGMUYq9oSvajq4EQeomLyLX2L2ho

4. Kuda later dumps the SLRC received on Crex24. This is Kuda's Crex24 address: http://explorer.solariumcoin.com/address/ShVJ7Rmyd9bMq8HMxdH6WYZa7bHhfk2Bcf with this main transaction from the "swap" address: http://explorer.solariumcoin.com/tx/2c6764f8e8c9945ef86719142ab2af778aa22b84ccdb5242c35fc8b45ed9aa7a.

5. MapleChange, a new promising exchange, lists XLRC but later realize that everything is not right with XLRC so with great integrity decides to de-list XLRC again.

hi all,

yes XLRC  fork a pivx wallet. we have more than 3000++ member which support the coin with all new features qt wallet,fast transaction and super secure. the fork event is successful done and we have a great support from community.premine is used to swap purpose and development of genuine solarium. we have a huge progress forward and we proud of the support. we will list our coin on bigger exchanges soon.

you can see our official original dev here :

Discord :https://discord.gg/pbgjMP4
github : https://github.com/solariumcoin/solarium-XLRC

we have a great support with many platform and recognized by many partners so far. we are legit and driven forward.

this guy name Honeybadger is a scammer which copyscam our github. they are pump and dump group which you can find original bct ann posted by us since march this year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3058850.0

we feel sorry for partner or community confuse. Honeybadger and team which 1 or 2 person name esavard,kalc is a top scammer which copyscam peoples work. we are not surprise if partners trap into their sweetness promise of community driven project. the fact they are not genuine developer and cannot do anything to benefit community. they will hire new developer and fork those coin soon which bring huge profit to their scam.

those pump and dump group now create lunarium rebranding our late SLRC coin.
Lunarium will be next scam coin. the "rescue " word is just to rescue their pocket.many people got scam by them earlier kicked from discord channel.

we hope that community of genuine solarium will always carefull these day of fake developer. too much fake developer these day.we will stand firm which will not support any potential scammy platform and work with scam people.that was ruin the integrity as developer.

please keep only the original solarium developer and channel. we grow bigger and continue a trusted community.

we have 3-5 btc volume monthly and huge community with original developer.

we can do any to deliver good to community serving.we are capable of delivery.

that has proven NOT a sweet promise scam like honeybadger scamcopy.

solariumcoin

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

There has been a notice, and I am already in contact with the ONE person who had some XLRC deposited on MapleChange. I'm currently awaiting confirmation and proof he is the one who has deposited. For your information, I cannot be associated with the drama behind your community and your scummy practices in any way shape or form. I've chosen to go with the community-driven derivative of your coin in order to avoid more sketchy situations your coin has already put upon my exchange.

https://i.imgur.com/UZiw7Ra.png

thanks ,the client contacted your developer.

Please do necessary action. you should have a clear rules of listing coin and delisting any coin project. not just take your single conclusion and do the action. as developer of exchanges please be aware that your action involves peoples money.the dev did not get any notice which is sucks when the community in shock.

we also saw of some people discord name kalc,esavard,robine,honeybadger and one more kid name jack that are fake solarium developer are now with this exchanges.they are only 2 people with different discord id listed as coin developer in your channel.

please be aware of their fake scam drama.they are a group of pump and dump that illegally take over a coin. they are not a genuine developer and illegally forking our coin earlier.

we are stay to our stand which will not involve in any scammy in crypto space. hence, delisting our coin is a good move.

thank you

solarium developer
solarium XLRC

With all due respect, the amount of hypocrisy and manipulative behaviour you've put forward places you in no position to call out others as 'scammers.' Your repeated use of this word will simply have anyone grow a bit weary, especially with the behaviour and unprofessional attitude towards my exchange. Not only did you lack any form of communication regarding your delisting, you put little to not effort into actually appealing our decision. The second you were delisted, you decided the logical course of action was to spread FUD, and misinform users about my exchange, referring to it as an 'exit-scam':

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435771091139428356/450286541856702464/unknown.png

Furthermore, you choose to twist the truth in your favour, indicating YOU were the one who chose to be delisted from MapleChange.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435771091139428356/450272702557585420/unknown.png

So in conclusion, you direct all your users to engage in an argument FOR you, instead of handling this entire fiasco like a civilized human being.

P.S. The only user who detained funds on our exchange has been refunded -> TXID: 901b14b7bdb25fe5ff3e02463e0a6b8d3335b9f9c085d8b98e42ed6e9cd21b8b

the client told us that they got the coin.
thank you for the effort.

we have found that you work with scammy people hence delisting our coin is a great move.

we are on the right track not to support your single kid exchanges eveloper which is very- very scary. no legit team and potential exit scam. just like the people you work around. we can see you work with esavard those scammy developer copyscam. no community. so what your reason?

you have ask us to promote your exchanges earlier and we denying now.

so  we have our conclusion too of attacking our coin, your exchanges is just a scam  you direct all your users to engage in an argument FOR you, instead of handling this entire fiasco like a civilized human being.

we did NOT direct user to engage argument here. please be more professional with legit team,legit communication with developer and clear rules.
have you contact the coin developer in any communication with regard delist notice?what happens to community which have the coin there? dont you think its a huge problem?

it is a proof that you can do any with any coin without a control.we do not want associate with those kind of platform look scammy.we do not spread FUD!!

flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

Mistakes happen but are learned from and will help you make a better and informed decision the next time.  MapleChange will come out of the situation better and stronger than ever.

However, the former Dev of SLRC now running XLRC has not learned at all.  Eventually there will be no more tricks in the bag to keep fooling people with.

The general population will learn from their mistakes and get better and won't make the same mistakes next time.
True_Felek666

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:54:31 AM

If I had to choose between graviex and maplechange, I would always go with Maplechange.
Idk, red pleases my eyes. (Also the fact you can trade WAE for anything is enough)
DeadAbrasiveness

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

I'd also choose MapleChange over Graviex.

Like a cheap prostitute, you only have to flash some cash at Graviex and they will let you in.

MapleChange on the other hand are an exchange with ethics and morals.

I'm sure there are very good times ahead for MapleChange  Smiley

solariumcoin

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

I'd also choose MapleChange over Graviex.

Like a cheap prostitute, you only have to flash some cash at Graviex and they will let you in.

MapleChange on the other hand are an exchange with ethics and morals.

I'm sure there are very good times ahead for MapleChange  Smiley

wow somehow same dead coin developer hero is here.. last time with graviex you proud them.  this time turning 360. oh please dev, list his coin faster.. 🤭
solariumcoin

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

Mistakes happen but are learned from and will help you make a better and informed decision the next time.  MapleChange will come out of the situation better and stronger than ever.

However, the former Dev of SLRC now running XLRC has not learned at all.  Eventually there will be no more tricks in the bag to keep fooling people with.

The general population will learn from their mistakes and get better and won't make the same mistakes next time.
true.. you too . so ni more bag the scam slrc developer. keeping me why alot ofvinterest of solarium 🤯
mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:40:58 PM

Looking forward to having Credits listed with you!
Alex.k

Activity: 280
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:29:18 AM

Awesome the spirit, transparency and good feelings after talk to the owners, i would bet for this exchange going further on and getting a solid position between other marketers. congratulations btw, you are already in coimarket cap..we are very honoured  in XGOX, team to have been selected for trading as a consodiled crypto project to be added in their first initial release. All the best !!!! 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: