Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:05:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The adoption of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.  (Read 108 times)
voltagecrypto98 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

Hello, I am new in this forum and going to complete my academic life. In my research project I am working on the adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency. And I would like to get your thoughts regarding the adoption of blockchain as well as cryptocurrency.
Thanks in advance for your time and effort and cooperation.
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

There're 18 countires which have legalized and adopted crypto currency and many more to go. People are getting attracted to it day by day and investing on it. Blockchain and crypto currency have long way to go.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:51:43 AM

rightnow japan is one of the largest cryptocurrency, blockchain user. but people allover the world are getting adopted this new generation. people are enjoying the earning they have rightnow, from bounty campaign, airdrops, mining and investment. but the main purpose of crypto is to make all transactions transparent and easy to use.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

From my point of view, we are still in an initial phase of the adoption of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies. It will be a process that will take some years. Right now we are at a time when different countries are establishing a regulatory framework for this new technology, once these frameworks are defined, it's quite possible that the process will accelerate.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

Hello, I am new in this forum and going to complete my academic life. In my research project I am working on the adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency. And I would like to get your thoughts regarding the adoption of blockchain as well as cryptocurrency.

The major role of adoption is country wise but second category is companies. Because few countries only adopting the Cryptocurrencies and many countries are discussing the legalization of Cryptocurrency but many are opposing the Cryptocurrencies so the second target is MNC many multi national companies are pay the salary in fiat currency but after adopting they will directly pay the Cryptocurrency. So this analysis is really hard to identify the accurate strategy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

This is a pretty great system and its acceptance is constrained only by the fact that the system can not be changed. That is, there will not be a bunch of intermediaries who could make their changes. It's hard for the world to get used to it.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

Talking about adoption, we may as well also pinpoint to the legality of bitcoin in most of the countries, which this link can be of great help to you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

This is a new space and technology that is evolving each and everyday with a lot of opportunities to tap from, and from the look of things, the adoption is gradually increasing as well both as a technology and as usage of cryptocurrencies as a whole, either as a currency or as an asset.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

Integration and adaptation of  the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency totaly depends in the response of the target market and its community. If it has enough support by investors and community then you would see innovation to the market along with  the blockchain technology and its cryptocurrency will thrive.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Nice topic. I am pretty sure that your research will really have high marks. Anyways, this industry is as what we all know already, not yet fully legal to the whole world since a lot of people are still very skeptical about this new technology, specially the governments. The reason as to why is because this technology is still very young compared to the monetary system that we all have gotten used to. Meaning, there are still a lot of cons or flaws that are present in this technology. Although some countries and groups of people are already seeing the advantages and benefits of adopting this innovation, the numbers are still too small compared to the ones that are against it. Legalization and adoption will surely happen, the only question here is when.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

People are starting to realize that Blockchain and crypto currencies are our future and implement these technologies in life. I think it is very good and these technologies will bring positive changes in our lives.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

Yes, I think this is the time to invest in bitcoin. The prices are pretty low now and it will bounce back soon. the price will rise and reach the peak soon. So, this is an opportunity to invest right now.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

research project about The adoption of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. that would be a very cool idea. such an innovative guy you are man. Cryptocurrency would be the currency of the future, and which future is not so far at all. Blockchain will help us to update our tecnologies in every possibel way.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

Blockchain is the famous decentralized network that has no dependency. It is not controlled by others and crypto currency in the digital currency that is traded in the block chain technology. First digital currency in the block chain technology is the bitcoin. It is the most popular decentralized currency. It has more demand than others.
bobylee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

Cryptocurrency has now become one of the needs of daily life. You can easily carry out your transactions using these cryptocurrency. I believe that the cryptocurrency will be the future to the digital transaction system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: