Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucets  (Read 567 times)
SilverandBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:37:47 AM

Can you earn lots of Bitcoin from faucets?  What are some of the best faucets for BTC and other cryptos?

Cause, I aint proud - BTC: 1DyXSR8nsB56yhTUhR5HMKLzB6UpytiWnK
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:42:32 AM

Can you earn lots of Bitcoin from faucets?  What are some of the best faucets for BTC and other cryptos?

Bugger all basically. Who's going to give you free money? Only worth playing around with if you believe BTC will be worth $10,000 soon
Trance

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:43:19 AM

Sure, if you went to the original faucets back in BTCitCoins 'vanilla days' and saved them until, well, recently.

There are many perks to these faucets, they probably will not give you more than a fraction of what they made off YOU visiting the site (advertisement money)
Don't quote me but as far as I'm concerned, I don't think "LOTS of Bitcoin" would be the proper way to word how much is obtained from faucets.

Although, new altcoins that need public attention do give out their cryptocurrency free after release in order to expand trades within exchanges and so on!

For example: sCOIN (Snowden Coin) -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426635.0

If you find any faucets worthwhile, please let me know! I'll split whatever they send the first time!

Take care!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: