Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INSTOCK] Flexible USB 3.0 Powered PCI-E 1x - 16x Risers! $6.99 Free Shipping!  (Read 14662 times)
httpcore (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 05:04:35 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 10:50:47 PM by httpcore

PoweredRisers.com is your #1 source for mining equipment! Our business is built around providing our customers with the latest and greatest mining equipment and best customer service in the industry at affordable prices. Give us a try, you won’t regret it!

$6.99 60CM USB RISER MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE!!!

Use promocode "BITCOINTALK" to get lower price!!

Flexible USB 3.0 Powered PCI-E Risers 30cm,50cm,60cm,80cm,100cm (Wide) starting @ $8.99!
Flexible USB 3.0 Powered PCI-E Risers 30cm,50cm,60cm,80cm,100cm (Slim) starting @ $8.99!
Flexible Powered PCI-E Risers 20cm,30cm starting @ $7.19
Dual PSU Adapters starting @ $7.19
and.... FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS!
ORDER NOW!!
Ebay Store

Interested in buying with Bitcoin? Are you an international buyer? Well we're accepting Bitcoin on our website (for all domestic + international orders) and we now ship to the following countries

United Kingdom
Canada Take $15 off any shipping method to Canada with the coupon code "CANADA"
Australia
Belgium
Brazil
Denmark
France
Germany
Ireland
Israel
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland

Let me know if you don't see your country on their and we can add it!

Why us?
Quality Products - We have multiple quality control checks in place to ensure our products are free from defects. We want to ensure that our customers receive the best quality possible.
Reasonable Prices - We strive to provide high quality prices at affordable prices. We try to keep our prices competitive to our competition.
Fast Shipping - All our items are shipped from Washington State, which means you’ll receive your items quickly!

FAQ

Shipping
Where is my item shipped from?
Your item will be shipped from Washington State, USA.

Are your items instock?
Yes, all items are instock and will be shipped within 24 hours of verified payment.

What are your cutoff times?
We will make our best attempt to ship all products within 24 hours, however, we cannot make any guarantees.
Monday - Thursday: We will ship orders within 24 hours.
Friday-Sunday: We will ship orders within 72 hours.

Are the risers shipped in a bubble mailer envelopes?
Absolutely not! We've seen bubble mailers snap the 16x PCI-E riser board, damage the 1x PCI-E adapter or just get destroyed during the shipping process. We ship all our risers in shipping grade boxes filled with anti-static peanuts. Your risers will safe and sound!

General
Why should I order from you?
We offer high quality products at affordable prices. If you ever have any issues or questions, we'll be here to take of you.

Do you ship to Canada?
Yes, we do!

Will risers slow down my hash rate?
Not at all! Risers have zero affect on hash rates.

Technical
Which PCI-E slots can I use this adapter in?
You can use our PCI-E risers in any PCI-E Slot, 1x, 4x, 8x, or 16x.

Can I change the USB 3.0 cable?
Yes, you can change the USB 3.0 cable at your own risk. Our risers have been tested with lengths of 30m, 50cm, 60cm and 100cm USB 3.0 cables. We only support the USB 3.0 cable that is shipped with the riser.

Is any power transferred over the USB 3.0 cable?
No, only non-power related PCI-E signals are sent through the USB 3.0 cable.

Can I "hot plug" or unplug the cables while the system is on?
No! If you attempt this you may fry your motherboard, the riser and your graphics card! Never plug the USB 3.0 cable into a USB Socket while connected to the riser or you WILL fry your system!

Which way should the 1x PCI-E adapter be facing?
The hole on the corner of the 1x PCI-E adapter should ALWAYS be facing outward. If you install your 1x PCI-E adapter incorrect you WILL burn the PCI-E slot!!

My riser is not working, what should I do?
Please email rma@poweredrisers.com with a detailed description of the issue. We will attempt to troubleshoot the issue. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.

PoweredRisers.com part of the httpCORE network

Many people ask us if we have any inventory... well here is our weekly inventory shipment Smiley

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
httpcore (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 06:14:29 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 05:12:16 PM by httpcore

Powered 60CM USB Risers (SLIM)

eduncan911

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Miner / Engineer

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 08:54:07 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 04:32:42 AM by eduncan911

Wow, you are brand new... New website, new Bitcointalk user, new eBay store...  

Though, your eBay profile is in very good standing.  Smiley  And you take payPal to protect the buyer.

Aiight, I'm in for 5...

EDIT: Ordered and received!  Thanks!

BTC: 131Zt92zoA7XUfkLhm1p2FwSP3tAxE43vf
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:51:31 PM

You want to pm people who are already my customers and post in my thread? Sure.  Hey, a brand new account with no trust or feedback. Cool.

If anyone wants to buy these from me, with lots of previous customers here, send me a pm for a better deal!

Thanks
httpcore (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 10:14:53 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 10:50:51 PM by httpcore

You want to pm people who are already my customers and post in my thread? Sure.  Hey, a brand new account with no trust or feedback. Cool.

If anyone wants to buy these from me, with lots of previous customers here, send me a pm for a better deal!

Thanks

Rick, Thanks for pointing that out. The PM was made by my colleague who I've asked to not to do that again on here. We're use to PMing deals on certain hosting forums that allow it. Again, sorry, it was an honest mistake.

John

jojofosho

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:30:55 PM

You want to pm people who are already my customers and post in my thread? Sure.  Hey, a brand new account with no trust or feedback. Cool.

Thanks

Whoa buddy, everyone starts off somewhere and httpcore obviously does have a reputation for selling computer goods if you looked into his accounts. Every business has competition and congrats you met yours. Whatever back end comments have been made or dealt should stay there; as of right now our guy John here looks like a stand up guy and you look like a prick. Congrats.

RickJamesBTC - "something something something... who's this new guy..."

Cheers
httpcore (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 01:21:25 AM

Thanks for the support ^^! Anyways, I am packaging up all orders today and will ship them out tomorrow morning.

PM me if you would like to order some! Have a large order? Contact me and we'll work out a good price!

If you want your risers shipped out tomorrow, the cut off time is 2PM PST, Saturday (1/24).

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:43:54 AM

Thanks

Whoa buddy, everyone starts off somewhere and httpcore obviously does have a reputation for selling computer goods if you looked into his accounts. Every business has competition and congrats you met yours. Whatever back end comments have been made or dealt should stay there; as of right now our guy John here looks like a stand up guy and you look like a prick. Congrats.

RickJamesBTC - "something something something... who's this new guy..."

Cheers

Really, thanks for the advice...  Roll Eyes   There is a difference between starting off, and sending pms to my customers trying to offer them the same thing I'm selling. I didn't do that to anyone selling these, in fact I waited until another seller had sold everything he was planning on getting then offered mine.  I'm selling thousands of these a week, and don't have a problem with competition, but there are ethical standards, things you don't do. Since you have only been here a week as well, you probably wouldn't understand.

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:00:59 AM

Really, thanks for the advice...  Roll Eyes   There is a difference between starting off, and sending pms to my customers trying to offer them the same thing I'm selling. I didn't do that to anyone selling these, in fact I waited until another seller had sold everything he was planning on getting then offered mine.  I'm selling thousands of these a week, and don't have a problem with competition, but there are ethical standards, things you don't do. Since you have only been here a week as well, you probably wouldn't understand.

Actually, he would, mate.  He's my coworker and business partner, and has read over my shoulder for the last year while I've been on these forums.  Just because he hasn't made an account until now doesn't mean he doesn't know the community.

Maybe it's that you haven't been around that long?  Or did you forget that you only registered a little over a month ago.

pot, kettle.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:03:31 AM

Actually, he would, mate.  He's my coworker and business partner, and has read over my shoulder for the last year while I've been on these forums.  Just because he hasn't made an account until now doesn't mean he doesn't know the community.

Maybe it's that you haven't been around that long?  Or did you forget that you only registered a little over a month ago.

pot, kettle.

-Fuse

Just like I've been reading these forums for a year, just didn't need to post anything until I got my Jupiters.
What does any of that have to do with my actual points?  Did you just need to come in here to defend your friend?
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:06:21 AM

Still on the fence about whether or not I want to try adding a couple more GPUs per breaker (chance of tripping, fire, and the investment, of course). Pretty slick-looking stuff and a great price. Best of luck!
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:12:49 AM

pot, kettle.

-Fuse

Just like I've been reading these forums for a year, just didn't need to post anything until I got my Jupiters.
What does any of that have to do with my actual points?  Did you just need to come in here to defend your friend?

No need to defend him, mate.  He can take care of himself.

The point that I'm addressing:

Assuming that he doesn't understand something because he is new is obtuse.  For someone who "sells thousands of items" a week, you're community relation skills are lacking.  I've seen you, on a few occasions now, 2 today alone, trolling sellers' threads.  Just go sell your 1000's of items a week, and let people sell theirs.  You don't need to bash people for trying to make something of themselves here, whether they PM "your" customers or not.  Last time I checked, people don't need to sign exclusivity contracts when they look at items for sale.

Just my $0.02.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:15:00 AM

*your.

Trolling? Naw, I posted here after a customer told me that he was pm'd out of my thread by this new seller. The only other one I can think of is the pro btc motherboard thread, which I think people need to know that they are budget boards, and overpaying for a budget board vs buying a different model for less is dumb. Thanks!

Also, mine's bigger!  100cm USB cables at the same price Smiley
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:21:49 AM

*your.

Trolling? Naw, I posted here after a customer told me that he was pm'd out of my thread by this new seller. The only other one I can think of is the pro btc motherboard thread, which I think people need to know that they are budget boards, and overpaying for a budget board vs buying a different model for less is dumb. Thanks!

Also, mine's bigger!  100cm USB cables at the same price Smiley

Thanks for the correction.  I guess I forgot to change that when I rewrote what I was originally going to say to/about you.

Now that you've made it a point to shit on this thread again by pointing out the difference in your risers, you can move along and let the man do his business.

Again, thanks for the correction, mate.  Much obliged.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
httpcore (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 09:20:25 PM

All orders have been processed and shipped! Enjoy. Let me know if you haven't received your tracking number

httpcore (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 05:05:31 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 02:07:51 AM by httpcore

Saturday and Sunday shipments have been processed and shipped. Monday orders will go out tonight before 5PM pst. Any international orders will not be able to go out until Tuesday.

Please let me know if you haven't received your tracking number yet.

httpcore (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 04:11:35 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 08:49:12 PM by httpcore

Just to answer everyone's PM, yes we still have riser in-stock and ready to ship. All orders will be processed and shipped the same day if placed before 3PM PST.

Q: What are your cutoff times?
A: Monday - Thursday - All orders placed before 3PM PST will be shipped same day
Friday - All orders will be shipped Saturday
Saturday/Sunday - All orders will be shipped Monday

Any orders placed after the cutoff time may be shipped the same day, however, we cannot make any guarantees.

John

Dogebear

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:44:45 PM

is there a difference in quality with the fatter powered risers and the smaller ones ? i can use these on x16 pci-e slots right?

is there a difference in quality with this guys ? http://www.magicgrowing.com/bitcoin-mining/pci-e-powered-riser-card-100cm-40-usb-cable/ thanks!
httpcore (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 08:56:26 PM

is there a difference in quality with the fatter powered risers and the smaller ones ? i can use these on x16 pci-e slots right?

is there a difference in quality with this guys ? http://www.magicgrowing.com/bitcoin-mining/pci-e-powered-riser-card-100cm-40-usb-cable/ thanks!

The 50cm (fatter) are the latest generation of USB Risers. The main difference is that it has 3 caps for power filtering while the older generation 60cm (skinny) has 2 caps for power filtering. Honestly, either are fine, I actually prefer the skinner versions as they look a little neater. You can use these on any PCI-E slot, so 16x would work.

As for the difference in quality, I cannot comment. Most likely they're the same since these are only manufactured by a few companies in China right now. However, I can comment that 40% of our risers are QC at the manufacture level and I personally QC 10% of riser batches.

Cheers,
John

dethdeks

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:57:57 PM

do you have any 40" in stock? and would you be willing to ship to canada?

Donations Accepted
LTC: Lcv7XmxnHJ7BhRjXjzCUBJ4Cfrq43SA5qc
BTC: 16mHGGVgntqtTmrddud8BFgN3XAsBobvVe
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: