Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] CEREAL - BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM FOR ASSET-BASED LOANS  (Read 1332 times)
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

Your position is clear but what if I damage the equipment or there is no electricity needed for mining?Why should I think about how to repay my installment if I can’t mine enough?

Thanks for the question.

Cereal has a partnership agreement with GigaWatt, which provides a wide range of services for miners, including purchasing of equipment, connection to the infrastructure and subsequent maintenance. Within the partnership, customers will be able to purchase equipment by installment, which will reduce the entrance threshold into this industry, as a part of the equipment purchasing cost can be paid not immediately, but from future profits from mining.

As we said before installment is provided to buyers of mining equipment from GigaWatt company if this equipment is placed on the company's farm. The condition of placement on a mining farm is an alternative to the safe deposit storage by Cereal, and in this loan offer the deposit is the mining equipment.

You don’t have to worry about the serving the miner but of course that doesn’t exclude the other risks so the choice of purchase should be wise and conscious.

Here is the comparison that we did. In the following effectiveness model we have compared a purchase of 1 miner with personal funds with the purchase of 2 miners with our installment product. Calculations are based on the BTC exchange on 26 April

Credit terms
- Down payment- 50%
- Loan period- 1 year;
- Mining income is used for the monthly repayment;
- Bitcoin miner is serviced at GigaWatt;

The outcome demonstrates that purchasing 2 miners in installments is much more beneficial. From the first month, investors receive a steady net revenue that is higher than in the case with personal funding. After the loan is repaid by the end of the first year they start receiving full income.
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

Hi Team! where do you use smart contracts? I can’t see this clearly.

Thanks for your question.

At the initial stage, we are making a product without smart contracts because the current level of development of the blockchain as technology and smart-contracts as technology does not allow us to realize the functionality of our product through smart contracts. In the future, we plan to implement the technology and eventually  automate processses completely, so that users can deposit crypto-currencies and receive fiat money or a cryptocurrency equivalent in fiat (stablecoin) absolutely automatically through smart contracts and a blockchain.

Best,
CT
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

project on lending is very solutive, but how much interest will we pay if we borrow it
When you find out explain it
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:07:35 AM

project on lending is very solutive, but how much interest will we pay if we borrow it

We will announce exact interest rates soon when we launch pilot product.

Best,
CT
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/cereal-22017 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Hello icoholder.com editor.

We appreaciate your attention to our Project. Give us a little time for evaluating the information you have posted about us on your source.

Best,
CT
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

Thanks for the question.

We will announce exact interest rates soon when we launch pilot product.

Best,
CT
altcocollector

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Hello! I just have a question! I own a mining facility like Giga-Watt, can my customers in the future use your installment services?

Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

Hello community!
We have a new cool mentor from MIT.
Here is information about mentors and long BIO of John https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sdXL8rO4MgPrZathtcqcd8FxrB1EnCRodtlW7hdJJpA/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
CT
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

Hello community!
Here is information about mentors and long BIO of John https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sdXL8rO4MgPrZathtcqcd8FxrB1EnCRodtlW7hdJJpA/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
CT

Wow! He is one of the most powerful people in computer networks, named alongside Bill Gates and Larry Ellison !
I hope this brings good news to Cereal.
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

Hello community!

Best,
CT
Just scrolled through his publications list. Impressive. Many aspects (it security, software engineering, etc.) which could come into play mentoring Cereal. And working at the famous MIT... wtf. That's nice. Thanks for updating us!
rooneylion

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

wow this is a great news . he's very experience man and powerful man in
computer networs , IT security , software engineering ,   telecommunications

Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

How do you do everybody.
Today our CEO Sergey Vart and Head of analytics Ilya Vorobiev are preparing for a Money 20/20 conference in Amsterdam. We will have a booth in conference where you can ask questions directly to the project team.
Join us.

Best,
CT

pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

How do you do everybody.
Today our CEO Sergey Vart and Head of analytics Ilya Vorobiev are preparing for a Money 20/20 conference in Amsterdam. We will have a booth in conference where you can ask questions directly to the project team.
Join us.

Best,
CT

Just did some research about the conference. Wow, just wow. Scrolled down the impressive attending Campanies List.Amazon for example. Wish you all the best! Hope we will get some Infos afterwards!
de_Gau11e

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

How will the reward be distributed?
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

How will the reward be distributed?

But which reward are you going to receive? Pls, clearify your question.

Best,
CT
darkie199

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

How do you do everybody.
Join us.

Best,
CT

Simply great! Good to know that promotions have already started. Hope to see some news about the conference soon.
" Money20/20 is that space - where technology meets money, money meets people, people meet ideas and ideas become reality." - Wow, they have good idea. I see more than 1500+ companies are going to attain this conference! All the best Cereal!
darkie199

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

Between what kind of cryptos are allowed for the loan service (maybe could name a few) ? Will all the existing cryptocoins known in the market which are tradable and had high value of exchange be allowed or certain selected coins will only be allowed for taking the loans ?
fayie

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

How exactly does it work? Loans with assets as security?
maxbloom

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

Hi team. I like your idea for renting miners, but if  I do not territorially live in USA, can I buy or rent a miner from Giga-Watt?

enturist

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

Loans for crypto - you are not the first!
Your website says that I can pay the loan for miner in the cryptocurrency, but if I don’t want to pay in the cryptocurrency, but receive all income from mining, may I repay the loan in fiat?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: