Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:28:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] CEREAL - BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM FOR ASSET-BASED LOANS  (Read 1332 times)
Novac

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

How can i borrow loans using my assests? Will i get money in terms of the currency i use or other currency?
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

What is the process for applying for a loan ? Will there be necessary for passing KYC?

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

how TEAM Cereal works to prevent criminals from borrowing mining equipment
OlgaKopotii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

What are the challenges on the cryptolending market? There are some other companies that provides a loan based on assets too.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

This name makes me hungry for a reason.. :O
I start my day with Cereal too Smiley

Best
CT
Hello, this seems to be a good project as these days the demands of loan using crypto using assets are increasing.
Between how will be the loan amount and monthly payments be tracked?

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:29:17 PM

Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

This name makes me hungry for a reason.. :O
I start my day with Cereal too Smiley

Best
CT
Hello, this seems to be a good project as these days the demands of loan using crypto using assets are increasing.
Between how will be the loan amount and monthly payments be tracked?

Hi, After the client transfers his assets to Cereal as deposit, we transfer the fiat money to the client’s account. Information about monthly payments and the current loan status is shown in the client’s personal account. The client can make monthly payments using the service of the Cereal partner - a financial institution operating in the region of loan issue. After full loan repayment, the deposit is returned to the client’s wallet.

Best,
CT.
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

How can i borrow loans using my assests? Will i get money in terms of the currency i use or other currency?

HI!

Hello there. Cereal offers affordable loan options in the client’s region. Loans will be available in the currency of the client’s country, as well as in the international reserve currencies, depending on the conditions of national regulation of foreign currencies.

Best,
CT.
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:26:34 AM

What is the process for applying for a loan ? Will there be necessary for passing KYC?

Hello! Good question)

The process of obtaining a loan takes less time compared to the procedure for obtaining ordinary bank loan products as there is no scoring procedure. But we comply with all the conditions of KYC and AML, that’s why every client applying for a loan passes preliminary identification.

Best,
CT.
Unchained2018

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

What are the challenges on the cryptolending market? There are some other companies that provides a loan based on assets too.

On the forum I faced a couple of similar projects. But it similar only on the first sight.
For instance - SALTlending and Unchained Capital works of the same basis but i think Cereal has some more advantages or else making a new project makes no sense at all. Centralized loans secured by cryptoassets. This loan type is similar to the model of lending to institutional financial companies, companies with this model earn on interest rates from the loan.

But the main difference of Cereal is: - they intend to give loans for your miners as collateral.

Read WP - they described a lot in the document.
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Hello!

One of the main challenges is uncertain legislation. In many countries there is still no established legislation and many details need to be taken into account. But we have already worked with credit products before and know how to work in over-regulated market.

Best,
CT.
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:48:25 AM

Cereal's has an automatic solution for calculating maximum loans that meet the requirements for customers, and no need to check the client's credit value. This makes Cereal very convenient and hassle-free for borrowers.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

What am I reading?
Installment loans for mining equipments??
While there is always such volatility in value of crypto currencies how will this work without a fixed price?
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:32:54 AM

What am I reading?
Installment loans for mining equipments??
While there is always such volatility in value of crypto currencies how will this work without a fixed price?

Hi!

Hello! What do you mean by “without fixed price”? At first since the product is released, we will consider mining equipment for BTC as collateral. Later we will expand the range of miners that can be used as collateral. If calculations will show the profitability of other miners, we will provide the installment service for them.

Best,
CT.
dzelenyanskiy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

Will there be any other partnership in the future? I'm aware that Cereal has partnership with Gigawatt but if there will be any other partnership with other mining companies?         
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

We are now at the Marvels blockchain conference in Korea, where Cereal is represented by our CEO Sergey Vart!
Have already seen the pictures in the telegram group. Awesome! Wish you all the best - and nice talks with investors, partners or clients!

Thank you Penny ! Go , Cereal ! Smiley

Best
CT
We already have many other service like Cereal so what advantage do an user have to hold tokens?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

Loans on blockchain is rather popular topic. Many people need loans. It was such project as Suretly with loans on blockchain. It was saccessful. I wish you good luck.
Novac

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

Hello! Good question)

The process of obtaining a loan takes less time compared to the procedure for obtaining ordinary bank loan products as there is no scoring procedure. But we comply with all the conditions of KYC and AML, that’s why every client applying for a loan passes preliminary identification.

Best,
CT.
I hope this process isn't much lengthy as the ordinary way from borrowing loans from banks. Banks and private sectors requires a lot of document like home mortgage document ,salary slip, many more, so many people are not able to give the necessary document.
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

how TEAM Cereal works to prevent criminals from borrowing mining equipment
I think they will have some security procedures inorder to prevent criminal from borrowing mining equipments. First of all they will only provide 50% of the assets amount i.e if your asset costs $100, they will lend you fiat upto $50. So in case if anyone has a second thought they will end up cracking themselves. Secondly borrowers will have to comply with all the conditions of KYC and AML, that’s why every client applying for a loan passes preliminary identification.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Momur0

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

What is the maximum amount of loan can i take from Cereal?
And is it possible to take multiple loans within a year if i hold the amount of assests to pay for it?
I think the  minimum is $10k and the maximum amount is 1 mln,  depends on size of CRL token volume you own. The more you obtain,  the more benefits you can get from it.

$ 10k is a big amount. You want to work with clients who have a lot of crypto currency.

Will you enter into partnership with other crypto-currency projects? (except for the GigaWatt)

Thank you for the question.

Yes, we plan to make new partnerships in different regions.

Best,
Cereal Team.

As far as I know, there are only few other platforms out there which can help people to get loans against the security of their crypto holdings.  Let's see what other things this platform can provide us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: