Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin insurance.  (Read 931 times)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:11:21 AM

Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

https://dehedge.com/ - they provide insurance coverage for ICO investors
https://www.weicrowd.com/ - they offer security in investing through DAICO, and guarantee a project will get softcap
that's all I know, hopefully other friends can add

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:16:28 AM

Its a wonderful plan bitcoin have an insurance it can be a  big help to the members who need us.
mine_20

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

RealtyReturns

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:19:49 AM

Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

Its nice if there are some company in the world that are offering this kinds of service  but base on my own perception there is no company exist now a days offering this kinds of service because we all know that crypto world are not controlled by anyone that is why no one can offer insurance service for crypto. Smiley

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:12:07 AM

I think that incurrance company connet with bitcoin.It increases bitcoin popularity.That's why we could be rich day by day.A lot of thanks for this posting. Smiley  Wink
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

many times I have came across with some ICO`s that have been promising something similar. I would suggest you to check coins like insurepal, aigang. Maybe they provide such services.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:27:13 AM

i have seen a couple of them in the past that said they are doing something like that. i have even seen an ICO for this matter but all of those that i have seen were pure scams nothing more.
Same here. Nothing really proves their existence, and besides they just keep on promising, although like you i've heard so many promising ICOs about bitcoin insurance and so on, I don't really think we should doubt anything if there will be something that really gives their real service. As of now i am also watching out this kind of projects, this will also beneficial to us and for the next generations.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

I strongly agree if there is such a service, and it makes us less afraid or worried if we get attack by theft, and that makes us calm.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

That’s indeed a great idea. It is now the demand of the current situation. Computerized Bitcoin cash affirmation administrations went for counteracting exchange related misfortunes as I would like to think this positive innovation can be utilized to accelerate the settlement of cases yet persuading insurance agencies to believe the new money isn't a simple errand.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

have you heard about Digital Bitcoin currency assurance services? if you research about it a bit more than it would be very beneficial for you.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

that in my opinion is a whole new level of absurd!
you want to invest in bitcoin and get the big profit that you can but at the same time you want to be insured and not lose any more if things didn't go your way!
if there is legit insurance they should charge anyone that wants it something like $10000 per bitcoin they own!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
thom88

Activity: 75
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

I don't think any insurane or sane person would give an insurance policy for a reasonable price with the current volatility.
Zaibraid

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

So far, I have not heard of any company offering insurance against digital currencies. I'm also looking for it. I would be very happy if there are companies that offer this service. I can be sure, there will be many users of digital currency that insure their coins. Indeed, blockchain technology already offers security in such a way as to be free of fraud and theft of digital currency. But, I'm sure that the people will be welcome against this.

tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

Yes, there is an agency that will cater, protect and provide insurance to your Bitcoin. This is the Bitcoin Insurance Agency.
You may refer to this article for further knowledge about the services this agency offers.

http://innovationinsurancegroup.com/our-services/bitcoin-brokerage-agency/
bellamente

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

Last year, Japanese banks began accepting deposits in Bitcoin at 5% per annum.

Other companies that insure deposits in Bitcoin I do not know. They exist, but they are scammers

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

I think this Bitcoin insurance company will just exist in countries that supported Bitcoin usage like in Germany, Japan and France in which Bitcoin is legal in these countries so therefore it is possible that something like Bitcoin insurance company will exist because there are lot of people will use and will keep Bitcoin in which also will need securities and insurances.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Jayskie15

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

There are companies who is something like that but i am not so sure if they are legit or scam. But you don't need to worry about your bitcoin if you want to protect it just keep it safe and secure,offline all of your informations so that it is not that easy to be hacked.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

Reading this just makes me think of BitGo when they had 2 of 3 multisig as a service for Bitfinex and just let someone withdraw 60 mil or what it was in BTC at the time.

Imagine if they were actually on the hook for their incompetence somehow rather than Bitfinex.

I believe Bitgo's methods were fine, Bitfinex completely ignored them and left themselves wide open.

I just don't see how widespread insurance can work. All the places that claim they're insured like Coinbase for hacks at their end may well find there's no pay out if they ever really needed it. A Bitpay employee opened an email attachment and lost them a million dollars. They tried to claim on their insurance and were told to bugger off.

As in Bitfinex and Bitpay's cases these losses are almost always down to incompetence and laziness. No insurer would pay out under those circumstances.  

I don't think I ever followed up enough to find out what the outcome of the audit was, but I remember it being like BitGo just signing off the second signature with no security checks or anything. Do you happen to remember if there was anything more specific? Of course if Bitfinex had went out of their way to setup their service with BitGo in that way to begin with, it's their fault. But that begs the question of why they would bother having 2 of 3 when the 2nd signature just automatically signs. It's effectively the same as single signature then.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

I think there is no insurance for bitcoin death even when you use bitcoin you do not have insurance because it's not lawful yet that's a good idea to get you lots of bitcoins and games for your family or your next race Hold the bitcoin because it has a future

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

Its a wonderful plan bitcoin have an insurance it can be a  big help to the members who need us.

If there is an insurance regarding on bitcoin , i think there must be a regulations because it can be turn to a scam if something happen to you and no one works for your claims, especially in a world of cryptocurrency. You'd better to tell someone about your wallet and other details to make sure your money will go to the person you love.
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

Organisations looking to minimize the risks associated with bitcoin can now obtain virtual currency insurance coverage courtesy of Great American Insurance Group.
Standard crime insurance policies, including Great American's crime policy, currently do not automatically provide coverage for virtual peer-to-peer mediums of exchange. Crime insurance coverage for bitcoins can now be granted by endorsement to an existing crime policy."
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: