Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin insurance.  (Read 932 times)
malinin

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

Yes, in fact the idea is not bad. But we will already look at the result.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

Bitcoin has many function used in ecosystem, where it has a function to change many people situation for good by over night, therefore bitcoin investment is a good one to be a part, or  even trading, because is more profitable and full assurance.
Aandosq1

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

The founder of Elliptic Vault said the company was the first company to offer insurance to bitcoin owners
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

The only thing I know is that I'm not yet here but if it's a good news to say that bitcoin lovers can do great things for that because it's also thanks to this post because it might have been an idea that it could happen.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

No insurance company can accept this service because it is too risky. The Bitcoin market is fluctuating and volatile, so there are no insurance companies that take insurance for investors.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

I really haven't heard an insurance company that accepts bitcoin as payment, because I do think that insurance company is not ready to invest to accept bitcoin because it is still too volatile and it is hard to predict the market price. You can try a search on google and probably you can actually see some companies that do this kind of investment that you want. You can check this site if it helps. http://innovationinsurancegroup.com/our-services/bitcoin-brokerage-agency/. Good luck  Cheesy
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

Is there bitcoin insurance in this world if there are so many people who would be interested in bitcoin various ways to create new accounts and should be very limited for that insurance.
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

it's not an easy thing to protect a person's digital assets even for a company even though I've never heard of warranties except the ease of transacting and guaranteeing trading activities but if any company can provide that service I'm very happy.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

It would be a great thing if insurance company provide their service here.
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

I don’t think anything like that exists. The cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating. The prices are never stable. I don’t think any kind of insurance is available there in the market.
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

I doubt if there is any insurance for bitcoin. If there is any I think the premium will be expensive due to the risk involve in bitcoin and uncertainty of its future.
Elderman87

Activity: 84

UniDapp

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

The workability of an insurance project for cryptocurrency looks weak as the volatility of crypto itself makes it a very risky venture to insure not to even talk of its acceptability. There are few icos that attempted to tow this insurance line. One of them is bitrust but they have been unresponsive for some weeks now.

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

It will be very difficult to insure what you can not touch, see.  I think there will be a lot of scammers ready to provide their insurance services
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

Yes i'm agree its better if the bitcoin has an insurance because we will safe and secure that protects the world of cryptocurrency every investors.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

The purpose of creating an insurance company is profit. For the cripto market, insurance will go away immediately, too high jumps daily. Or the contribution should be very large and investors themselves will not risk investing money.
Therefore, no one ventured to make insurance for crypto.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

I am not so sure if cryptocurrency as a insurance medium would be a good one becauase, in itself, insurance is made in order to be a contingency fund, and so, it should have a value that is stable and unchanging even through time. Just like money that is placed as insurance, its value would not change even after a couple of years; however, if it is cryptocurrency, no one knows what would happen to its value after some years, or if it will still be present after such time. So, it's safer if it is with money. That can only be done if cryptocurrency when its value becomes stable.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

Its better the bitcoin has an insurance because we will safe and secure protect the world of cryptocurrency.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

hmm interesting, i think there are not services like that, that want insurance your bitcoin if anything happen with it, maybe if it exist i think the fee is too high and not worth it, because as i know bitcoin is unstable digital currencies

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

protect against losses in Bitcoin? these are pure scams. Insurance companies are there that protect companies like Coinbase in case there was a hack or theft and they lost investor fund. But insurance against losses in the market, it's untrue.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

Impossible. NO such thing as insurance for your investment. There is no such thing as risk free. All of these will be scams and there is no way such a service could make its own money. How would they profit if they giving money away? Totally ridiculous.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: