Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin insurance.  (Read 932 times)
richardson1128

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

It won't be easy to have insurance using BTC as modification of payment. Government won't easily agree on this matter. If there exists a project like this then it should be accepted by government and be paying taxes to them which is hard to achieve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

i have seen a couple of them in the past that said they are doing something like that. i have even seen an ICO for this matter but all of those that i have seen were pure scams nothing more.
We really need ico about that...this is a good idea and all what we see in ico's are just shity ideas and scams

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Onecrypto18

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

Is it really possible to have an insurance company for Bitcoin? How exactly is it going to be managed? Bitcoin uncertainty to me is too high for an insurance company to cater for.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

for the moment my country has not existed, because the government in my country has not inaugurated or ratcheted the bitcoin as the prevailing currency so what may be in my country there is insurance against the unrecognized currency of the government
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

I think if there is insurance against crypto, then crypto value will be more stable and most likely many people will be interested in crypto.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

It is clear to me that there should not be any company offering those services, they will take enormous risks and that means that you will need to pay a lot of money and I have my doubts many people here will want to pay that. since those that could be able to pay for such a service are willing to accept the risks while those that cannot pay want that protection, so to me there is not a business model that can make profits in the long run for such a business which explains why it does not exists.
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

On technical analysis today is not a day, but a holiday of some sort. From the standpoint of bulls, of course. There are all signs of a local trend reversal up.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

I think if there is insurance against crypto, then crypto value will be more stable and most likely many people will be interested in crypto.

I don't believe that there's insurance on bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large because it will be of extremely high risk to the insurance company. Even property insurance do take a lot of investigations, proves and lots more before the insurance company can take full responsibility. So I think if there's insurance company for bitcoin or cryptocurrencies they will always run at lost.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:58:08 PM

if there is insurance available to protect the investment in bitcoin then I will join, but until now I have not found insurance for bitcoin, maybe in the future there is insurance that guarantees bitcoin investment.

doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

Is it really possible to have an insurance company for Bitcoin? How exactly is it going to be managed? Bitcoin uncertainty to me is too high for an insurance company to cater for.
Yes it is possible but only in such countries where bitcoin is also considered as legal currency, while in such places where bitcoin is still not a legal currency there i do not think that it is possible to in such countries where bitcoin is not yet possible. For example in my country still there is no facilities of giving surely on bitcoin investment.
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

This is a great idea for an ICO.  If there was a project you could truly trust it may be a good way for the newbie to protect themselves against rookie mistakes.  I'm sure we will see this pop up somewhere along the line.
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:57:06 PM

I wish there was something like that to cover bitcoin users but I have not heard or read anything of that sort. Let us hope that very soon we will have companies that will insure our coins. With this, we get more stakeholder and investors in the various bitcoin projects since the risk of losing their money will very minimal
hacsoi2799

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

Insurance for traders accepting Bitcoin
Bitflyer and Coincheck are cooperating with major Japanese insurance companies to provide insurance for traders, protecting them from the risk of unaccountable bitcoin transactions. precision processing. Nikkei reports: "The policies will include losses from improper payments"
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

Probably, there is no insurance company that is working now to protect the investments here in crypto world. It's hard to build it since this kind of business are not regulated with the banks or in government. All people here are just taking up the risk because they want to gained profits as soon as possible.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

i have seen a couple of them in the past that said they are doing something like that. i have even seen an ICO for this matter but all of those that i have seen were pure scams nothing more.

yes, I agree with you
it will be very difficult to enter the logic that notabene bitcoin value is very volatile that easily evaporate anytime.
this looks tempting but as you say, most of what has been there is a scam.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

Insurance of bitcoin is essential For the cripto market, insurance will go away immediately, jumping too high everyday. Or the contribution should be huge and investors will not risk investing money.
There is really no stability and no restrictions so i don't really  think insurance is an option.
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

Insurance of bitcoin is essential For the cripto market, insurance will go away immediately, jumping too high everyday. Or the contribution should be huge and investors will not risk investing money.
There is really no stability and no restrictions so i don't really  think insurance is an option.
I also hope to have a Bitcoin insurance company but it is really true that protects customers, not take other profits from customers. The insurance company will consider how to match the value of the bitcoin change every day, it will be a difficult problem .
BenRayfield

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:56:54 AM

CBOE-the world's top player has applied for an ETF. This company offered the insurance of their ETF for investors.
If the SEC approves the bid, it will be a huge breakthrough for the crypt.

Edeakramer

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

CBOE-the world's top player has applied for an ETF. This company offered the insurance of their ETF for investors.
If the SEC approves the bid, it will be a huge breakthrough for the crypt.
Useful information, thanks for sharing this.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

as far as I know we are not having something like that but also I have heard that some particular countries are already thinking about providing and insurance services to protect bitcoin investings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████