Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin insurance.  (Read 932 times)
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

I think, regarding insurance using BTC is not easy. Need several processes related to legal policy. And it will be difficult until now the government in some countries is still doubtful about the presence of BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

Yes, i have seen an ICO about that but it was scam. Actually if you look into the idea you would understand that this is bullshit. Think about someone gives you insurance and you pay him and when the bitcoin market looses he pays you back. This is only something ridiculous Smiley
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

Having your bitcoin in a wallet where you have the private key is an assurance that its safe. No one can take that away from you and that you need no insurance company for it. I haven't really know some projects that offers insurance of the BTC but if there is there really a company offering they must have promise something thats way good to be true.

valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

until now I have not found a guarantee that guarantees investment in bitcoin, my opinion there will be no insurance that will guarantee it, if there is maybe only in countries that have legalized bitcoin while in my country bitcoin is still illegal
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

until now I have not found a guarantee that guarantees investment in bitcoin, my opinion there will be no insurance that will guarantee it, if there is maybe only in countries that have legalized bitcoin while in my country bitcoin is still illegal

on our country , bitcoin is already legal but i dont see any organizations or company that offers insurance when it comes to bitcoin investments . maybe other investments that is already been proven and trusted for years . bitcoin being insured wont ever happend in my opinion because it is not hold by banks or any other intitutions ,  in short bitcoin is decentralized and that makes it more unique than any other types and kinds of investments .
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

on our country , bitcoin is already legal but i dont see any organizations or company that offers insurance when it comes to bitcoin investments . maybe other investments that is already been proven and trusted for years . bitcoin being insured wont ever happend in my opinion because it is not hold by banks or any other intitutions ,  in short bitcoin is decentralized and that makes it more unique than any other types and kinds of investments .

It is very good if they have insurance but i did not heard or seen like than. Maybe it will happen in the future, if the government legalised the bitcoin.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

Insurance for what? In this time I dont know any financial entities who are offering insurance for holding or investing in btc the volatility is very high in btc thats why insurance companies are not interested to insure bitcoin holders its a big loss if bitcoin devalued.   

jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

bitcoin insurance is really good, where not only for insurance but also could be investment where for long term investment we can take much profit later with bitcoin price will be higher and growing.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:24:29 AM

Anytime I see any campaign that is cryptocurrency insurance company I don't participate both in the campaign and ICO, because I it can never be realistic. I don't believe in such ideology. Bitcoin is buy at your own  risk business.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:12:51 AM

Bitcoin can always be interesting as insurance. In some countries like the United States people can have good health insurance. It costs seemingly very expensive and few people can afford it. I saw ICOs taking care of everything and making it easy for everyone. Everyone must have access to health insurance and I am glad to see that this ICO have an interesting project. I am therefore for insurance.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:16:46 AM

Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

for now there may not be because cryptocurrencies have not been fully inaugurated or legalized by all countries and become an official and legal currency there may be insurance
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:17:14 AM

losses in terms of bitcoin investment are now fully held by exchange site developers like some time ago from one of the hacked exchange sites, causing losses to every investor who stores digital assets on the site but in the end the exchange site developer fully compensates for the losses received.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

Not sure about this but I really wish for it.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

There were several crypto projects that were under development for the insurance and other service needs. No project has evolved to function providing security for the investments similar to the insurance service offered on the real life by various financial firms. Hope these services can be found over the cryptocurrency community in the upcoming years.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

Its nice to hear if there will be a insurance company to insured investment in bitcoin or putting it to them with contract, but i do not think no company will do that because that is too risky business to hold huge amount of money once the wallet will crash and fraudster in the company will build up when they see huge amount of money.

enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

I really agree with insurance services like that, but as long as there is still no such insurance company, I really hope there is insurance for crypto services because it is certainly very helpful, and investors will not worry and calm if there is theft.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

I really agree with insurance services like that, but as long as there is still no such insurance company, I really hope there is insurance for crypto services because it is certainly very helpful, and investors will not worry and calm if there is theft.
An insurance service that will give back your money when you do bad investments? Sounds impossible for me as well as abusable. One person can easily team up with someone to appear as the scammer and the victim. Both characters can also be just one person. Double money for every repetition. Even in real life, there's a lot of insurance fraud happening. What more would it be in a place like this where everyone can be anonymous and have no real life consequence if caught. You can be a well-known scammer in the crypto world and still live a normal life in real life.

Plus, people knowing that their money will be given back to them everytime they get scammed will result to mindless investments. They will try out all sorts of investments until they find something that is not a scam. I wonder how could the insurance company recover from multiple people getting scammed multiple times. I also wonder how are they going to make money from such service and where would the money they are giving out come from? It's so unrealistic but still quite believable. No wonder why a lot of ICOs in the past used this concept, but obviously failed.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

Cryptocurrencies are an area of high risk, so I think that insurance in this area should be well planned. I don't know of organizations that carry insurance of cryptocurrencies.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

A project like that will be beautifull to see and follow but its not adviceable to run into it the moment it comes out because its likely going to be scam but who knows? Something like that can come up and succeed . Just be on the watchout

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

There is no insurance cover for bitcoin transaction for now.All the transaction in cryptocurrency presently are not covered by any insurance cover and are of high risk. But There is an on going Project generating fund through ICO which claim their project will insure crypto deposits against market price fall. This is the site: https://ccin.io/ and white paper :https://ccin.io/doc/Whitepapereng.pdf and their name is Cryptocoininsurance. This is the only project that may grant insurance cover for crypto deposits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: