May 07, 2024, 12:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: no poll currently
yes - 41 (69.5%)
no - 18 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched  (Read 352573 times)
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:13:58 PM

This should be renamed as dumpcoin  Smiley

You should be renamed notluckygenough56
lol

Not funny mong  Smiley
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:16:47 PM

Pool http://leaf.majorminer.co.uk thieves!!!
They badly configured week's why I can not bring coins. A support or bears complete nonsense or simply ignores. Do not advise anyone mining coins at them ....

Again in english please? i've responded to lots of queries, normally people that cannot work out how to put in their pin and click unlock then click the email.  But I've tried to help all that email

Thousandth repeat emails from you do not come! Why can not you bring coins manually or change my email? It's so hard? Week write me the same thing ....

Because me editing the account manually compromises the security of that account, what if its not really your account? if you got the sign up email,there is no reason for you to not be able to get the unlock email, unless your doing it wrong or of course its not really your account.  This system was put in place due to the hacks taking place on all MPOS sites, including on a leaf pool recently, and will be the standard across all MPOS pools when the owners upgrade to current code.

mcg (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:18:25 PM

New game launched: https://leafs.coinsfortress.com/
luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:20:25 PM

we are working hard at this

Thanks for the idea, effort and excellent example of a good will! (giving away all premine and own mined coins.

I wrote twice that this coin is great, but I never explained in the detail why I think so (and why I think the cryptocurrency in general is a great idea) I think it's worth sharing and hear what community thinks.

Why cryptocurrency in general is a good idea?
Cryptocurrency creates a commodity which once established cannot (mostly) be thinned out en-mass by printing like fiat, leading to all sort of problems.
This is so much closer to times where money was not just a paper, but a paper backed with a real value (being it gold or something else of limited supply - therefore steady value).
When people believe in the cryptocurrency, it becomes a commodity and because of the limited supply, steady value makes it better than fiat.

Cryptocurrency leads to more efficient/cheaper transactions - can't be directly controlled by the banks/government, reduces their role as a middle man - which earns on us in various ways - and reduces economic inequality (i.e. small percentage of people having more and more wealth).

Call me wish thinking, but I believe eventually cryptocurrency will replace majority of current fiat - not today/tomorrow, but 10, 20 or 30 years from now.
People are not silly and realise the potential of it and how fiat lacks.

To do that, all you need is to give the coin value. How do you do it?
It starts with idea, leads to community, services, more services and even more services. The critical point will be once enough retailers accepts cryptocurrency - so that people can have a choice of being actually paid in the cryptocurrency (of their choice). Why not - already there's plenty of people for whom the only income is coins - miners.

Cryptocurrency leads to fairer wealth distributions - because of the accessibility, widespread adoption and community.
Why? That's simple - have a look at the good will of majority people on the board - giveaways, donations etc.
Do I have to mention MemoryCoin 2 and built-in protocol which automatically gives 1% of mined coins to charity? This is the spirit.
How often do you see this with real money? Yes, there's charity etc. but not at such a degree I believe.

There are still people chasing quick profit or big money - it's the world we live in, unavoidable - but they come, mine, sell and go, essentially doing us a favour (mining huge amounts and spreading it through selling into wider community). Surely, some will amass huge amounts and won't share, but bacuse majority of us does not originate from extremely wealthy (greedy) backgrounds, it'll be less of an issue than with anything else.

Why this coin is going to succeed?
There is market for a large number of good coins, and this will be one of it. Why?

For the coin to be successful, it has to fulfil 2 requirements:
1) Lack of severe technical issues - either protocol or greedy dev with huge premine (dimecoin and 8% for example).
2) Community - people behind it who believe in the coin, idea and make it valuable.
Although it's pretty obvious, I'm still surprised how many people doesn't understand it.
Majority of projects to become successful, have to become popular and backed by strong community.
Made for people - it's quite clear when you see how many projects/products failed because of lack of it.

Clearly this coin got everything right. It is not lacking, and has wider and wider community behind it.
As long as people are here, you can't stop it.

So - once again, I believe in this coin and I'm going to hold it long term - among several others like Memory Coin 2 - because of you - all the people behind it.

Not far from now all the people selling cheap will realise that it wasn't a good idea - fortunately there's still time to come back and mine - or buy from big farms selling which - which I'm off to now :-)
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:20:36 PM

They badly configured week's why I can not bring coins. A support or bears complete nonsense or simply ignores. Do not advise anyone mining coins at them ....

Again in english please? i've responded to lots of queries, normally people that cannot work out how to put in their pin and click unlock then click the email.  But I've tried to help all that email

Thousandth repeat emails from you do not come! Why can not you bring coins manually or change my email? It's so hard? Week write me the same thing ....

Because me editing the account manually compromises the security of that account, what if its not really your account? if you got the sign up email,there is no reason for you to not be able to get the unlock email, unless your doing it wrong or of course its not really your account.  This system was put in place due to the hacks taking place on all MPOS sites, including on a leaf pool recently, and will be the standard across all MPOS pools when the owners upgrade to current code.

Email confirmation is always good.

Maks7; I hate to be one to ask but have you checked your spam folder?
Maks7

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:26:17 PM

I wrote to you at the email is registered to the account Maks777 + add screenshots personal account on your site. I also am Main last time a week ago. That enough?
P.S. what you all need to be confirmed by email likely your site is already determined by many mailboxes as spam ((why letters do not reach ...
mcg (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:26:23 PM

another giveaway of 20x25k in irc channel #leafcoin-giveaway @ freenode

if you dont have an ircclient: http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/leafcoin-giveaway

giveaway will start @ 2300 +0100 ( half an hour )
Maks7

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:27:56 PM

Email confirmation is always good.

Maks7; I hate to be one to ask but have you checked your spam folder?

primarily
aaron_m

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:30:55 PM

Because me editing the account manually compromises the security of that account, what if its not really your account? if you got the sign up email,there is no reason for you to not be able to get the unlock email, unless your doing it wrong or of course its not really your account.  This system was put in place due to the hacks taking place on all MPOS sites, including on a leaf pool recently, and will be the standard across all MPOS pools when the owners upgrade to current code.

I wrote to you at the email is registered to the account Maks777 + add screenshots personal account on your site. I also am Main last time a week ago. That enough?
P.S. what you all need to be confirmed by email likely your site is already determined by many mailboxes as spam ((why letters do not reach ...

If somebody has your password, they also can create a screenshot.  They can also send emails using your email address as an alias, your password and pin is encrypted so I cannot even verify against these.

If anybody has any ideas how I can verify somebody really owns the account without them doing the simple steps they already did once when they signed up, please free to say.  But i'm pretty sure no users want me messing with their accounts without certainty that it is really them!
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:32:23 PM

Cheap coins detected :-)
They doesn't sell for 15 almost nothing. So 16 is very good price for now and I think we are at bottom.
Grabbed another 5mln at 16  Cool
One Six

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:37:17 PM

I did not expect Leaf to fall like this.. will hold.
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:37:51 PM

Everyone keeps saying it will rise and rise yet nobody's trying to push it back to 20 sat or something.

It's a shame i haven't got the funds myself
Last1212

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:40:02 PM

Everyone keeps saying it will rise and rise yet nobody's trying to push it back to 20 sat or something.

I hold my 15M, don't want to buy cause we couldn't break sell walls... Look at sell offers till 32 sat - almost 50 BTC sell walls.

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
Maks7

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:43:51 PM

Because me editing the account manually compromises the security of that account, what if its not really your account? if you got the sign up email,there is no reason for you to not be able to get the unlock email, unless your doing it wrong or of course its not really your account.  This system was put in place due to the hacks taking place on all MPOS sites, including on a leaf pool recently, and will be the standard across all MPOS pools when the owners upgrade to current code.

If somebody has your password, they also can create a screenshot.  They can also send emails using your email address as an alias, your password and pin is encrypted so I cannot even verify against these.

If anybody has any ideas how I can verify somebody really owns the account without them doing the simple steps they already did once when they signed up, please free to say.  But i'm pretty sure no users want me messing with their accounts without certainty that it is really them!

It really looks like nonsense ...
1) You wrote to me by email and I told you he replied to your message. This does not prove that my email and I can freely communicate with him with you?
2) I have been corresponding with you for a week (greatly exaggerated, as you answer something improper one every 2-3 days) and during this time no one will complain that "Maks777" stolen or something else ...
That enough?
I do not mind the coins that were on your site, there was very little. I hope someone has warned against unnecessary problems and people will think twice before going to your pool.
Good luck!
mmilch
Copper Member

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 09:44:33 PM

But it is just the second day of trade. Check the price chart of Doge. It fel down massively just after the debut, and then bounced back few times higher two weeks later.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫ Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:45:02 PM

1) You wrote to me by email and I told you he replied to your message. This does not prove that my email and I can freely communicate with him?
2) I have been corresponding with you for a week (greatly exaggerated, as you answer something improper one every 2-3 days) and during this time no one will complain that "Maks777" stolen or something else ...
That enough?
I do not mind the coins that were on your site, there was very little. I hope someone has warned against unnecessary problems and people will think twice before going to your pool.
Good luck!

Can you guys please do this via PM? I don't mean to be rude, but it does not belong in this thread Smiley
Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:46:33 PM

But it is just the second day of trade. Check the price chart of Doge. It fel down massively just after the debut, and then bounced back few times higher two weeks later.

We'll see how the (possibly second) reward halving is going to affect the coin. Either it'll go up over 30 satoshi, or all miners will leave it to die.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:48:07 PM

@mmilch
+1

just a 2nd day of trading 6-day's coin :-)

everyone who think that the game with LEAF is over after 2 day trading (one UP one DOWN),
better go sleep to da krypto grave like a zombie Cool
rav3n_pl
Legendary

Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003

Don`t panic! Organize!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 09:50:57 PM

1st LEAF P2pool node

http://rav3n.dtdns.net:9166

1% fee
use payout address as username and anything as password.
PPLNS 12hrs or 50 blocks, 10sec pool share.

Soon my next nodes will start:
http://p2pool-eu.gotgeeks.com:9166
http://p2pool-us.gotgeeks.com:9166

Always use backup node!

Code of my P2pool fork OFC on my github https://github.com/Rav3nPL/p2pool-rav

Happy mining.

1Rav3nkMayCijuhzcYemMiPYsvcaiwHni  Bitcoin stuff on my OneDrive
My RPC CoinControl for any coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929954
Some stuff on https://github.com/Rav3nPL/
aaron_m

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:54:10 PM

1) You wrote to me by email and I told you he replied to your message. This does not prove that my email and I can freely communicate with him with you?
That enough?
Good luck!

Something tells me people would prefer me to protect their coins as if they were real money.  I've had multiple people confirm the system is working, in fact hundreds of people have managed to set up their details correctly.  I'm not and nor have I ever said there isn't a problem, the software is beta and this security is new to MPOS, but rather than just calling somebody trying to protecting the users/community a thief, maybe try and come up with a SECURE solution (just like I am trying to).  

I'm currently trying to work out why some emails are going into junk, I set up the reverse DNS today so they should't be any more.  again though, you got the sign up email, so there is no reason you shouldn't get the unlock emails, they are sent by the same system.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: