Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:57:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect starting capital  (Read 113 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

Hey guys, give me please some recommendations, what is a perfect starting capital to invest in crypto? I think it is about 500$, what do you think?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

for more profit, you can find ICO in ICO rating saits. but it`s long time waiting sometimes.
also you can see on experienced users signatures in this forum. my signature Flogmall for example.
from already working cryptocoins are goods: ETH , ADA , XLM, EOS, XEM.
IMXO
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

$500 is a decent amount to start, i know many people who started with even under $100, so its good to get exposure of the market with less funds and then if you are comfortable and confident then you can add more funds or compound your profits back in to the market increasing your seed capital.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

There's no set amount, it's better to think of it as a % of your money, no point in Bill Gates putting $500 in is there? I've got 30% of my money in crypto which is more than most would recommend.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

Hey guys, give me please some recommendations, what is a perfect starting capital to invest in crypto? I think it is about 500$, what do you think?

It depends where are you putting your capital really. I mean there are so many ways to invest in the crypto currency. For example, there is an ICO investment, there is trading, there is gambling and lending and much more!

To screen out lets skip the most risky one like ICO, Gambling and Lending!

If come down to investing into the trading then it also depends on what coin are you going to invest into? Whether it is coin like REMME (REM) which is just costing you around 0.018 USD per coin then 500 bucks are a lot of money and you can just buy loads of it!

Thus you will be able to make more money into it if it even moves by 5-10% upwards.

If you buy ETH with that kinda money then you will probably end up having less profit after it moves 5-10% upwards as quantity will matter a lot here.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

The perfect starting capital is whatever amount you can afford to lose.

If $500 is the most you can afford to lose, then that may indeed be the correct amount for you to invest.

However, for others, $500 may be too much (or too little).
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

Whatever capital you have. The most important thing is you can manage capital well. eg your capital $ 500. Use 30% to invest and 70% to buy back if the coins you buy fall in price. buy gradually. do not all in.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

There is  no fix rules.... many people says to invest maximum 5-10% of your savings, not more because market has extremely high volatility....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:45:10 AM

Of you are still warry of crypto, you can go ahead with 500 but once you get used to it, you can increase some especially in dip scenarios. Also, if you are a risk taker you can invest as much as you can which you are willing to lose, in any case.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

The perfect starting capital is always whatever you can afford to lose and do not lose your sleep over it. If you are new in crypto then you should start small.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

Perfect starting capital is very individual thing. 500$ is a good sum to invest, if you can lose this money without problems then it is probably perfect for you. But if it all you money then it is bad investments because of too high risk. Every person consider perfect starting capital dependence from individual situation.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: