Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Largest Bitcoin conference! Miami FL Jan 25-26 2014!  (Read 1642 times)
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:52:58 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 04:35:33 PM by tysat

http://BTCMiami.com/

This will be the biggest Bitcoin convention to date! What are some questions the community might have for the guest speakers such as the ones below!
(links are information about that person or what role that individual has played in the BTCitcoin community! (More on the conference website above!) Enjoy!

Charlie Shrem- BitInstant

Matthew Roszak- SilkRoad Equity

Jeffrey Tucker- Liberty.me

Marc Van Der Chijs- CrossPacific Capital

Michael Terpin- BitAngels

Jacob S Farber- Perkins Coie

Jason King- Sean's Outpost

Rik Willard- MintCombine

Gabriel Caballero- Gunster, Yoakley & Stewart

Tony Gallippi- Bitpay

Andres Bzurovski- Astropay

Charlie Lee- Litecoin

Chris Odom- OpenTransactions

Elizabeth Ploshay- Bitcoin Magazine

Roger Ver- MemoryDealers / Bitcoinstore

Jeff Berwick- Dollar Vigilante

Carol Van Cleef- Patton Boggs

Ryan Charleston- Bitcorati

Eric Spano- Bylls

Wendell Davis- Hive

Charles Evans- Bitcountant

Kenneth Metral- CoinGig

Joseph Vaughnperling- New Liberty Dollar

David Aylor- Silk Road Lawyer

Vitalik Buterin- Bitcoin Magazine

George Papageorgiou- Neo & Bee, Neo Easycoin

Eric Benz- ZipZap

And much much more!!! Check out the link at the top of the page for further information & details!

I hope everyone stays safe and enjoys the conference! Great time to network with others within the community and bounce brilliant ideas of course!!

Have fun!!

P.S
If anyone is driving from or past the Tampa Bay Florida area, I will do anything for a ride to the convention! My vehicle needs new shifting cables and I cannot afford the parts at the moment. I can scrounge up some money to assist for the gasoline or anything else necessary to get to this convention. I'm a very nice and social person! I'm really into health, fitness, politics, business, economics, anthropology, gaming, computers, cryptography, coding and mostly BTCitCoin!! I'm waiting on my collateral to arrive for a BTCitcoin loan I'm trying to manage in order to start my first entrepreneur venture with a non profit charity similar to what is known as Sean's Outpost by the name of Cyber Donate I did intend to use some of the money loaned to purchase a ticket/ride to the convention, but my collateral has yet to arrive to a friend in charge of the loan! Please message me if you wish to help me! Please feel free to ask any questions & contact me whenever on social media if necessary or to see that I'm a harmless 23 year old guy who just wants to network and learn as much as possible!

*UPDATE* a member of the BTC forums has offered to drive me to the conference! Next step = Ticket!

To anyone who cares enough to help me make this convention..
My personal BTCitcoin wallet isBTC
I will take a lot of pictures and notes during the conference or anything else requested, handing out fliers or anything! If someone would like me to go for them and stream footage from my camera let me know! I'll stand in line for autographs and ask whatever questions you would like me to ask to whomever as long as its appropriate! I'm willing to do whatever it takes! (this is quite embarrassing, but worth a try!)

Thanks in advance <3 <3 !!

MOD NOTE:
Sorry bro, but no matter how much you need it begging still isn't allowed here

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaysersoze

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:21:01 PM

Will it be streamed?

Trance (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:26:18 PM

Not sure if it will be streamed like other conventions such as gaming conventions and so forth. They should offer that option for a lower rate at some point in time! I'll definitely send my opinion over to them! It would be nice to even attend from home, but with the capabilities to select what part of the conference you would like to view and so forth! Like a Bitcoin TV stream!

I can stream it with a friends nice camera but I'm still stuck with step one, which is to find someone who can trust me to loan me enough to buy a ticket :\

Oh lord, help me! I cannot miss this conference! So much significant networking to be done, along with so many brilliant ideas to correlate within the communities members/speculators!

cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1301

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:53:59 PM

Is that why Bieber is in Miami?  Jk

I'd like to go to this but have some other family commitments. It reminds me of the web conferences in Miami in 1994-1995. :-)
cruzzi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:05:10 PM

I cant wait to attend this weekend, should be off the hook!
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 03:54:37 PM

Please make some good videos! Thats important to spread the news and ideas!

Protrader

Activity: 126

Time is Money !!

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:59:37 PM

Miami FL ... dale   Cool
WASPJoe

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:43:29 PM

im finally on my way. after 2 canceled flights and having to fly almost all the way home to get down there!

us airways ftl.. wouldn't even comp me

I'm going to try and meet up with some of you guys this evening at the party. let me know if you are going!

hope to see everyone soon

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
Trance (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:25:29 PM

I should be there! working on getting in at a lower rate or trying to get a donation ticket from someone who cannot make it! Add me to keep in touch when you get down there!

WASPJoe

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:42:28 AM

done Smiley

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: