Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: paul d burgess asic miner slough uk  (Read 4736 times)
warrendice (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:03:35 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 01:34:14 AM by warrendice

Watch out everyone paul d burgess never sent bitcoin asic miner worth $4080 and never refunded the payment when asked and wasted our time.Paypal did fully refund!

I just dont want anyone to lose there cash.

I would deffo watch out using the website as i said above my mate had to open a paypal claim to get a refund and waited weeks for money back.we have no reason just to make this up and are happy to show anyone the paypal details!

Heres what happend my mate ordered 1x 1th bitcoin miner network machine from the link below and paid via paypal.We then asked paul to send some real photos of the machine and asked for some info about the machine and he agreed he would send but never did and when we contacted him on the phone he was very rude and shouted so we couldnt even get a word in!we then emailed him asking for refund but he refused so we were forced to open up a paypal claim.we want to warn other buyers about what happend to us when we ordered from paul burgess so they can avoid the nightmare he caused us!

I will add the paypal info as proof paul burgess kept the payment!Buyers make your own mind up!

HERE IS THE PAYPAL CASE PHOTO LINK!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2dma060.png

Here is some info on paul d burgess

http://ali900046923.fm.alibaba.com/product/152871702-0/1_TH_s_BitCoin_asic_Miner.html

kellel/4kings/Black Watch Trading EU LTD

Operational Address:

Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom

Black Watch Trading EU LTD

THEROUNDTABLEOFLENDING.BIZ

Mobile:  00447784125835

Tel: 02032861157 (we never managed to get in touch using this number)

Mr. Paul Burgess
Propritor
Tel:
0044-7867432530
Cell

12 Hartland Close

SL1
United Kingdom

benherr223@hotmail.com

jamaicanrepublicanparty@yahoo.com

https://twitter.com/kellel3355

spacebuckter@yahoo.co.uk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gofkkicass

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:54:17 PM

we have started this product first Sales  3 Weeks ago and A Group of Companies and there employees has been making trouble. it has been attempted Murder and Murder ,  By the British Government and there contractors. at a loss of $300,000 and a further Loss of  $150,000,000. bugging our phones and sending people to Kill me. threats to the Bank to stop all of my accounts and Blocking cash for wages to my staff and Money for the Day to Day running of you Group of Countries. making threats to our Staff. Kidnapping MY Daughters and beating them. false Buyers Pretending to Buy my Products and spend 4 Hours a Day on the Phone asking for information. Calling us all day Christmas Day asking Questions. allegedly calling up all our banks after 3 Days and calling us an  alleged Scammer while our Teams Build the Units,

www.theroundtableoflending.biz   is a genuine Company.
we are not scammers. now any Company Opening a complaint after 3 Days are the Scammer we are All aware of.
example PayPal is a scammer who takes thousands of Dollars a Year of Company Money and return it to Buyers weather or not the Buyer has The Goods. with no attention to the company's profits that they Steel and give away for  free.
we are aware of a Team of British agents and Police Officers who are committing. the  International Crimes you are committing  against will come to bear against You. we will bring you to Justice for your Crimes. against us.
and in the international Court of Justice.
gofkkicass

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:07:51 PM

please check for yourself the other BitCoin Miners Company Delivery Times. OK I will give you an example Delivery Times 6 Months  18 Months   3 Years and the tiny 333MH/s Miners 3 weeks. us Normally 14 Days can take a Little Longer. but not 6 Months like  others or 3 Years Like most of our Rivals.
www.theroundtableoflending.biz
warrendice (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:55:28 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 07:37:52 AM by warrendice

You were a total nightmare to do business with and you never delivered the 1th asic machine and kept the paypal money!we would not use your company again and dont think anyone else will.
I will get a photo uploaded tonight to show that you kept the paypal payment of $4080 and used a fake tracking number, buyers can make there own mind up!we have no reason to lie or waste are time making this up.

We know nothing about the crap your taking about above and if you are genuine then just add some genuine photos of the bitcoin mining machine on here and on your website,admit the photos you sent are made on a computer and not with a camera or of a genuine machine.also get the information correct for the machines and stop shouting at buyers over the phone and get a working business phone line and remove the none working one on alababa, explane why you didnt refund?or deliver and stop making out that we are somehow the scammers.

My mate got very worried after waiting for days for simple info he asked you for after paying via paypal and the photos you sent him after days were more fake photos and you still didnt send any info we asked for ,such as size,power wattage,the model of the asic chips being used and you were very rude when we asked for genuine photos over the phone so we were forced to open a paypal claim to make sure we were safe as you really were no help what so ever.you had time to deliver the machine but failed to do so.Dont you dare try and say we have committed any crime as its just an insult.Also we are not agents or goverment or any company or phone tapping or bugging or any of that other crap you talking we just wanted to buy a mining machine and give it ago from home but you let us down and now put us off for life.

To be honest paul anyone reading this can see by your insane reply that your not right in the head.Also other posts on this site say they also think your a scammer.ntek compuers also warn about you.

You are now banned from paypal after keeping our payment and i dont feel its safe for anyone to wire you cash or bank transfer you anything untill you clear up simple matters above but even then i would warn againts using your company for these machines due to the nature of mining deliverys need to be on time let alone never receiving.

If anyone dares to use this company make sure you collect items in person or demand to pay via paypal is my advice and if paul cant meet these business standards then he does not derserve to be in business.

We reserve the right to tell the truth and to warn others about what happend when we used your company and we refuse to be gagged by your lies and crazy Accusations.

gofkkicass

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:02:47 PM

I am the Director of this Company. I work very hard to get Orders out. the Tracking Number that I cancelled  is real and
I can Prove it. phone UPS and ask if the tracking is real. The Tracking Number is for the same Person that complained to PayPal after 3 Days against UK Laws on Sales. Called the Sales of Goods act. PayPal has breached those Laws. and UK Theft Laws. this idiot and His Friends talking rubbish on this forum is wasting your time. my word against His.
check does Black Watch Trading and Black Watch Group has an account with UPS. Answer is (yes). it there a Product (yes) Monday Week you will all eat Humble Pie. the next time you want to call some one an alleged scammer look in the Mirror first. all that I told you is true. don't take my word for it Judge me by what you receive.
seek and you shall find. follow Like sheep and you shall fall. seek the Truth and it will set you free.
warrendice (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:29:44 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 08:59:53 AM by warrendice

Paul you dont even have real photos of the product and the fact is you stole from paypal i will add the invoice as proof and dont want to hear anymore of your bullshit!we will never use your company again and i really hope nobody else will because your a let down and impossible to talk to or do business with!

Paul you never sent out the machine in the 14day time frame and the delivery number was just a lable you ordered to be collected but you never sent out!.You cant be working that hard paul if you cant deliver or keep customers happy.we are judging you after being let down big time by you and your company and we received nothing!!!!!!

and shut up about uk sales laws as you know nothing about them, we opened the paypal case after 7 days because you never sent information or real photos like you said you would,you told me you would email the real photos and correct information within one day but 7 days and after emailing you once a day to ask for the info you failed to send and got very nasty on the phone to the point where i could not a get a word in edge ways and i could not work out what you were shouting about and calling me a goverment agent,i felt we had to open the case as you were impossible to talk to.You had hold of $4080 of our money so we were trying are best to be nice to you as anyone would.

You still havent explaned any of the questions i asked or added any genuine photos or explaned why you never sent or refunded.Buyers can see you failed to refund or send.here is you chance to clear up this matter,stick to the facts paul and stop talking about all the other crazy stuff going on in your life.

here is what other say about paul burgess
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413454.msg4708493#msg4708493

here is some videos of paul so make your own mind up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23sxxxMDiog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfxRkvpTbF8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0CT0WMwGHU

http://www.youtube.com/user/ataman332476/videos
gradis

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:32:29 AM

we have started this product first Sales  3 Weeks ago and A Group of Companies and there employees has been making trouble. it has been attempted Murder and Murder ,  By the British Government and there contractors. at a loss of $300,000 and a further Loss of  $150,000,000. bugging our phones and sending people to Kill me. threats to the Bank to stop all of my accounts and Blocking cash for wages to my staff and Money for the Day to Day running of you Group of Countries. making threats to our Staff. Kidnapping MY Daughters and beating them. false Buyers Pretending to Buy my Products and spend 4 Hours a Day on the Phone asking for information. Calling us all day Christmas Day asking Questions. allegedly calling up all our banks after 3 Days and calling us an  alleged Scammer while our Teams Build the Units,

hmm seems legit.
warrendice (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:26:36 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 08:57:26 AM by warrendice

we have started this product first Sales  3 Weeks ago and A Group of Companies and there employees has been making trouble. it has been attempted Murder and Murder ,  By the British Government and there contractors. at a loss of $300,000 and a further Loss of  $150,000,000. bugging our phones and sending people to Kill me. threats to the Bank to stop all of my accounts and Blocking cash for wages to my staff and Money for the Day to Day running of you Group of Countries. making threats to our Staff. Kidnapping MY Daughters and beating them. false Buyers Pretending to Buy my Products and spend 4 Hours a Day on the Phone asking for information. Calling us all day Christmas Day asking Questions. allegedly calling up all our banks after 3 Days and calling us an  alleged Scammer while our Teams Build the Units,

hmm seems legit.

warrendice (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:47:45 AM

I am the Director of this Company. I work very hard to get Orders out. the Tracking Number that I cancelled  is real and
I can Prove it. phone UPS and ask if the tracking is real. The Tracking Number is for the same Person that complained to PayPal after 3 Days against UK Laws on Sales. Called the Sales of Goods act. PayPal has breached those Laws. and UK Theft Laws. this idiot and His Friends talking rubbish on this forum is wasting your time. my word against His.
check does Black Watch Trading and Black Watch Group has an account with UPS. Answer is (yes). it there a Product (yes) Monday Week you will all eat Humble Pie. the next time you want to call some one an alleged scammer look in the Mirror first. all that I told you is true. don't take my word for it Judge me by what you receive.
seek and you shall find. follow Like sheep and you shall fall. seek the Truth and it will set you free.

here is a link for proof that paul burgess is not to be trusted

Also please note the links shows and proves that we were forced to open a paypal claim with paul d burgess and shows we have not had to open any others cases with anyone else!

Also paul we waited 7 days before we opened a case and we only did this because you never sent the photos or info that you should of emailed the next day and you got very nasty on the phone.
Anyone can see your not to be trusted and you cant deliver.CLAIM WAS OPENED 7 DAYS NOT 3 DAYS LIKE YOU CLAIM AND IF YOUR GOING TO LIE ABOUT THIS THEN I WILL UPLOAD MORE SCREEN SHOTS WITH DATES!
You can try to make out that we are the scammers but anyone can see thats not the case.

anyone can try your business number below and they will never be able to get in touch!
Tel: 02032861157 (we never managed to get in touch using this number)
http://ali900046923.fm.alibaba.com/product/152871702-0/1_TH_s_BitCoin_asic_Miner.html
warrendice (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:05:02 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 01:29:57 AM by warrendice

I am the Director of this Company. I work very hard to get Orders out. the Tracking Number that I cancelled  is real and

claim was opened 7days not 3days (do i have to upload more proof?)and just because you have a ups account does not prove anything paul.

gofkkicass

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:55:04 PM

I will do better than just photos I will show the unity working in real time in Buyers Home and Office. yes and your German Friend we said he wants a PayPal inquire I told PayPal to refund Him.
I want nothing to do with the Likes of PayPal or idiots Like your Friend. but no that would not be enough you fools Like you. when every one else is making Money He will wonder why and be so jealous of them. anyone else who cant wait quit bitCoin's you could have made is now gone. for ever. you will never know. good Luck with the German Dole Office when you collect your Food Stamps.
warrendice (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:25:35 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 05:59:44 PM by warrendice

I will do better than just photos I will show the unity working in real time in Buyers Home and Office. yes and your German Friend we said he wants a PayPal inquire I told PayPal to refund Him.
I want nothing to do with the Likes of PayPal or idiots Like your Friend. but no that would not be enough you fools Like you. when every one else is making Money He will wonder why and be so jealous of them. anyone else who cant wait quit bitCoin's you could have made is now gone. for ever. you will never know. good Luck with the German Dole Office when you collect your Food Stamps.

Paul the only machine you will have if any will be paid for from the money you stole from paypal!
your a joker and looking at your youtube vids and the proof i have sent its easy to see your never to be trusted.the end!Just to let others know paypal refunded the payment and its up to you if you wish to use this business.Cheers : )

Still no photos or videos of the machine paul.
you had your chance to show your product paul yet weeks later still no real photos as expected.
I cant see anyone trusting you or your company paul...
Danglebee

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:32:30 AM

many scammor asic corporation from UK in past months.

robertclark

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:08:37 PM

i bought usb miners from him with no problem...
exploreden

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:48:33 PM

Paul Burgess from England ,
Never trade with this guy .
He is just a scam artist .
I payed two units of asic miner on januarry 7 , 2014. He told it will take 14 days two deliver.
After 14 days he told 4 days more will be late . and he offer he can reserve 8 units to deliver right
away . I said I have no more Money for 8 units.
after 4 days he told it will take more delay . After another 5 days he started tell some
terrible story . , somebody try to kill him etc..
I finally found out and made sure that he is just a scam artist . I started issue on Paypal and they said I am right .
I got all my money back . He gave me so much headache . I finally saved myself from him .
I recommend you never trade him .
johncabat

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:02:27 PM

i bought usb miners from him with no problem...

Sure you did Paul, sorry, Robert.  A newb account registered the day of this post and never back online since.
I'm surprised no-one has pointed this out yet.  I guess it's just because it's soo obvious that it needn't be, and I fell for it, lolz!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: