Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1th bitcoin asic miner scam BLACKWATCH TRADING EU .we never received!  (Read 1496 times)
warrendice (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:32:38 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 08:25:27 AM by warrendice

Watch out everyone paul d burgess never sent a 1th bitcoin asic miner that was paid for via paypal also he never refunded the payment.

I feel anyone using this company should watch out!

Just phone him and ask him for genuine photos or ask about the machine or any info and he will start shouting at you.

Mobile:  00447784125835

Tel: 02032861157 (we never managed to get in touch on this number)

http://ali900046923.fm.alibaba.com/product/152871702-0/1_TH_s_BitCoin_asic_Miner.html

He ripped off a mate of mine but lucky he paid via paypal so fully refunded.100%truth and is you want a copy of the invoice paid let me know and i will upload as proof.
I just dont want anyone to lose there hard earned cash.

Here is some info on paul d burgess

Telephone:0044-7867432530

Mobile Phone:00447432142284

Address:12 Hartland

CloseZip:SL1 3XT

Country/Region:United Kingdom

Province/State:BerkshireCity:Slough

kellel/4kings/Black Watch Trading EU LTD

Operational Address:
Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom

Black Watch Trading EU LTD

THEROUNDTABLEOFLENDING.BIZ

benherr223@hotmail.com

jamaicanrepublicanparty@yahoo.com

https://twitter.com/kellel3355

spacebuckter@yahoo.co.uk
ntekcomputers

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 03:43:20 PM

We did not purchase anything at all from Paul Burgess. It was very easy to see that he is a scammer when he emailed fake photos and tried to pass them off as real. He then got angry when I asked him about the "photos" on the phone.

We are building a real 1200Gh/s miner based on the Coincraft A1 ASIC chips. I just want to make this clear because there are these posts with our company name and now information about Pual Burgess we are not associated to him.

At one point we were looking at getting Paul's 1Th/s miner to resell here in the United States but we have also been working on our own ASIC miners well before that. Quickly saw through the lies that Paul was providing and never sent him any money. The only reason I even considered it was because he was accepting PayPal for payments and it is guaranteed to get your payment back through PayPal if the seller does not deliver.

Our miners are real and based on 28nm chip technology which is very real.

Just wanted to try to clear this information up.
apollojmr

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:44:04 PM

We did not purchase anything at all from Paul Burgess. It was very easy to see that he is a scammer when he emailed fake photos and tried to pass them off as real. He then got angry when I asked him about the "photos" on the phone.

We are building a real 1200Gh/s miner based on the Coincraft A1 ASIC chips. I just want to make this clear because there are these posts with our company name and now information about Pual Burgess we are not associated to him.

At one point we were looking at getting Paul's 1Th/s miner to resell here in the United States but we have also been working on our own ASIC miners well before that. Quickly saw through the lies that Paul was providing and never sent him any money. The only reason I even considered it was because he was accepting PayPal for payments and it is guaranteed to get your payment back through PayPal if the seller does not deliver.

I was told by Ry on the phone that he had paid the guy in Europe for the miners already?? So someone is not truthful here?

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
warrendice (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:52:03 PM

I was told by Ry on the phone that he had paid the guy in Europe for the miners already?? So someone is not truthful here?

If the order was made with paul burgess uk then its not going to turn up.
aryer84

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:01:15 AM

did you have to make two threads?  i see the other one (was) right below this.
gofkkicass

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:10:54 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 05:05:14 PM by gofkkicass

666 the sign of the Beast..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GB
Give the Irish there Country Back. you Country Thief.
gofkkicass

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:34:35 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 09:52:23 PM by gofkkicass

is close to fill all Orders. we told no lies at all. processors for 10,000 Units were stuck in China since January the 20 until now. the company under contract to us took 4 Months to tell us that they are not ready to make our   Boards. We are now Designing a New asip Chip that will allow 16 TH/s so no matter what People say to you don't believe a company that started a product in December the 20th would let People down on Purpose. as soon as we started paypal got one complant after 3 Days and refunded 4 People. then we made another Paypal Account and in just 21 Days they closed my account down and refunded every one.  again the Parts Company demanded the Parts Back after we paid Thousands of Dollars.
gofkkicass

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:42:01 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 08:59:23 AM by gofkkicass

We started the first sales in December 20th 2013. Within 2 Days someone told PayPal  I was selling a 1TH/S BitCoin Miner. They cancelled my Account and refunded all the Money. Then Customers begged me to open a new PayPal Account within 3 Days a Buyer from London complained to PayPal.
They suspended my account the Account was opened for 3 Weeks. They  ask for proof of my Company and closed my Account any way.  Then the 500  Boards was cancel  by the Company I Ordered them From. I had another Company that made our Boards so I Ordered 500 Boards after 3 Months they made no Boards.
And Over the Christmas Period I had over a Thousand Phone Calls from Buyers and People wanting to know the specks of My Miner .  what ? is the Voltage, to Temperature of our Miner and when they did not get the answer they wanted to hear they called us an alleged scammers Company. It was clear what they were up to from Day one Reverse Engineering of our Product. The British Government has for More than twenty Years has made my Family’s Life hell on earth and now they want to tell you things that are not true. 22 Bank Accounts closed. They all ask what are you selling .w e  say BitCoin Miners there answer is it against our terms and Conditions. But ebay sell BitCoin Miners. Amazon. Sells BitCoin Miners. In fact all of the Top Websites Sells BitCoin Miners. Our Processor Supplier cancel our Licence after just 4 Days with the circuits on the way to China. For no reason.
We can see the Big Picture here. And that no good American above  has His Work cut out for Him. You are making a 2 TH/s Miner ha ha . we are Making our Next Machine a 10,000 TH/s Miner . you can also up Grade any Miner you Buy now from us. It will be ready in 8 Months and you don’t even need power supply with this miner it has its own.  so the Joke is on you. I had no Christmas no New Year because of the People who cleaned they were Buyers. And  stopped  me  from doing my Work. Had all my Trade Accounts Closed even alibaba.com . you will see the Lies for what they are.
Our Boards for the first Model Miner is almost ready. And will be sent out to Buyers in the next 2 Weeks. The Cases are now ready.  after the first batch that was  destroyed  because they were not up to our standards.
We are busy at the design Stage of the New BitCoin Miner so please wait until it is released in 8 Months.
Thank you So Much for Reading our Bulletin.
www.theroundtableolending.biz
Bitcoin Exchange
We changed our Minds and decided to Build a 10,000 TH/s BitCoin Miner. No Battery Needed No Mains Power Needed or your Money Back.
Our Miners are Real I dare you to contact us and ask for proof. and you wont have to wait 3 Years to get it as you do with our rivals.
Black Watch Trading EU LTD.
Paul Burgess
benherr223@hotmail.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: