Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:29:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country has favourable laws and taxation policy over cryptocurrencies?  (Read 128 times)
robertcross07 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

I want to know that is there any country where cryptos are welcomed warmly and the govt authority has set a friendly taxation rules for the crypto traders. If yes, which is that country? Please let me know. I want to write some sort of publications.
chessi

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

Regulations in different countries are changing very quickly. But currently the best jurisdictions for cryprtocurrencies in my opinion are:

Switzerland, Estonia, Belarus, Malta, Cayman Islands... Try to explore these jurisdictions first.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

Here are some of the many crypto friendly countries you can read about Smiley

https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-europe
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

I want to know that is there any country where cryptos are welcomed warmly and the govt authority has set a friendly taxation rules for the crypto traders. If yes, which is that country? Please let me know. I want to write some sort of publications.

I know that Japan is open to regulations and cohesium with old monetary system. Marshall islands is implementing their own crypto currency. In europe, estonia and switzerland are open to blockchain development
deeryemeles

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

I think Malta, Binance and other exchanges went there to setup companies.
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:02:38 AM

Switzerland, Malta has already imposed laws and taxes over crypto currency. India and US are also planning to do such things. So, let's wait for their judicial decisions.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

There are many countries which have accepted crypto and has given crypto to do many deals. This crypto friendly countries are helping a lot in crypto development. Some such countries are USA, Canada, Switzerland etc.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:41:28 AM

I think Switzerland and Malta are the two best choices.
Because the two countries are very friendly to the policy of encrypting money markets.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
1e100

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

Ukraine is not so bad still.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

there are many crypto friendly countries actually personally i like Switzerland, Denmark, Estonia, Slovenia and Georgia. because they're trying their best to support cryptos.
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:42:54 AM

Switzerland)
It's really blockchain capital of all world
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:45:43 AM

Switzerland, Belarus, Denmark is best as far as I know. Things are changing quickly and more countries are coming to open crypto while some more are making restrictions strictly. Why do you only want to write about them, better migrate any of the countries for a better experience of your crypto life Cheesy
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

Most countries are either favorable or neutral with all these crypto shenanigans, only few are those who are neutral to hostile with it. According to this site https://www.astralcrypto.com/2018/02/23/cryptocurrency-laws-regulations-country/ only brazil and china are hostile with crypto.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
jakerfox

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

Well, different countries have different rules for the cryptocurrency. As much as I know, Japan has an open mind set for cryptocurrencies. I heard Indonesia and Switzerland also is open to cryptos.
teskostecenje

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

In Europe thats Switzerland Estonia and Slovenia,Slovenia also have a lot of crypto releated start ups/coins and there are a lot of developers there Grin Think that Estonia have the easiest laws for obtaining licence for crypto/fiat trading and some exchanges are migrating there,New Zeland is other option for it-cryptopia/wex.nz
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:36:09 PM

In the European Union operations with bitkoynami are considered as payment operations with currencies, coins and banknotes, and bitkoyn are not considered to be assets subject to taxation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: