Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E Support Problems  (Read 369 times)
falsememory (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:24:37 PM

I'm having immense problems with BTC-E support team (if there exists any). I have had a ticket open for a month, no reply. I understand that they may not know english, so i translated my problems into russian, no reply. I don't know what I have to get through to these guys. For those that care, my problem consists of adding funds to my account (the most basic operation they provide).
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:51:31 PM

currently support is very frustrating many pending tickets and no reply many peoples crying but who cares

falsememory (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:59:31 PM

I personally lost around $10,000 USD with btc-e.
My account funds were stolen right after contacting support with account details.
I contacted them to say that I could not transfer funds out of my account, because my email had changed.
Yet, someone else was able to remove my funds.
I have recently talked with another member who believed that support had been breached.
Be weary.

wow, that is not good to hear. How long have you had the dispute, and is it finalised or are they trying to do something about it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: