Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:01:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Bounties turn out to be SCAM.  (Read 995 times)
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

You are absolutely on point. The level at which scam bounties are emerging now is increasingly becoming too much. Everyone just want to make money at all cost irrespective of anything they will do to achieve their goals.This is a note of warning for us to be on our guard at all times. We the bounty hunters should meticulously choose any bounty we want to be a part of so as not end up engaging in vain labour.
This is becoming worst and we should do a diligent research about those many bounties that we have and somehow find the right bounty that will give us the reward of our participation. I like to join on those bounty that has credible advisors and team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

there's no need to worry because it's been a long time since many ICO projects ended up being a scam project that made them one of the shitcoins.
Well, you're right.
we are really required to be careful in choosing ico for bounty hunters, because they will only get coins that are useless if they don't choose ico properly.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

sometimes i also think that bearish market (like today) will set all dots on "i", delimitting good projects from bad, and bad from worse (scam ) Smiley

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

More and more Bounties turn out to be SCAM.
In the years 2016-1917 the era of the ICO began, and the launch of projects was very different from what we see now. Much attention was paid to the promotion of the project in social networks and in all forums. To date, everything has changed. Advertising ICO in social networks is prohibited, and good projects are trying to find good investors themselves. Therefore, many projects refuse to conduct Bounty and Eidrody. Projects begin to carry out closed ICO (for example, ICO Telegram).
But many projects continue to use Bounty to attract investors. And on my vzdlyade 50-70% of these projects SCAM. The project plans to raise money and disappear with them. Therefore, they do not mind paying a small percentage of Bounty and Airdrop.
The conclusion from this is that the choice of Bounty for work should be very careful. Do not waste 20 weeks on an empty one.
Sorry for my English.
You are right, to choose a good bounty campaign at the moment is very difficult and you need to be careful because you do not want to waste your time. Thanks to this forum and the Internet, you can distinguish fraudsters, the main thing is to properly use the information that is.
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

As bad as it sounds, now is the time. The wave of HYIP has subsided and is saving energy for the future. And the crooks and weak projects meanwhile, fill a niche
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

Most of the projects today really look more like scam projects, since today many projects simply cannot build softcap. I still understand that this is exactly the problem, but of course in human greed.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

In the years 2016-1917 the era of the ICO began, and the launch of projects was very different from what we see now. Much attention was paid to the promotion of the project in social networks and in all forums. To date, everything has changed. Advertising ICO in social networks is prohibited, and good projects are trying to find good investors themselves. Therefore, many projects refuse to conduct Bounty and Eidrody. Projects begin to carry out closed ICO (for example, ICO Telegram).
But many projects continue to use Bounty to attract investors. And on my vzdlyade 50-70% of these projects SCAM. The project plans to raise money and disappear with them. Therefore, they do not mind paying a small percentage of Bounty and Airdrop.
The conclusion from this is that the choice of Bounty for work should be very careful. Do not waste 20 weeks on an empty one.
Sorry for my English.
ICO is an apple of the eye for scammers This is the easiest way for them to scam at a large rate without too much effort since the one who push the advertisement are real bounty campaign participants. That is why you should be picky when you join an ICO investment or campaign.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

So, that's why you have to do a deep investigation before venturing to spend months of your time on something that probably won't be so profitable, sometimes it's better to spend that time on something else, but it's also important to know how to recognize the ICOs that are really good, because they still exists.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

I agree with your point of view, there are too many scam ICOs today, so the Bounty Hunters just waste their time on promoting these projects without any reward. It is important to choose the projects carefully to avoid unpleasant occasions.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:57:52 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 10:38:18 PM by bangjoe

there are many scams and of course that is very worrying but I don't want to just stop because I am sure and even see there are still many bounty from good projects

so long as they are managed by a responsible team the bounty will not be a scam and I am sure that the bounty program that I follow will give me results because sales almost reach hardcap and most importantly it won't scam because I believe in the bounty management team

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

Absolutely agree with you. Now it is difficult to distinguish good ICO from SCAM. Scammers keep pace with the times.

I agree, I’m even having a hard time picking a good bounty campaign since 2018 has started. They’re more likely scams. It’s either they’ll extend for a long period of time or won’t give any rewards.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

Of course this factor is upsetting , but you need to put up with it and take as much as possible bounty that you lead and do them because with some bounty you earn good money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:36:35 PM

Absolutely agree with you. Now it is difficult to distinguish good ICO from SCAM. Scammers keep pace with the times.

I agree, I’m even having a hard time picking a good bounty campaign since 2018 has started. They’re more likely scams. It’s either they’ll extend for a long period of time or won’t give any rewards.
You must visit the bounty platform called Bountyhive. Most of their participants are satisfied with what they are getting fro the bounty they participated in Bountyhive. Also, their projects has low probability of turning out to be a scam.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:56:20 PM

I think nothing is frustrating than working tirelessly for a bounty campaign and someone's work become fruitless because of unreal team lying to investors as well as bounty hunters.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

You must visit the bounty platform called Bountyhive. Most of their participants are satisfied with what they are getting fro the bounty they participated in Bountyhive. Also, their projects has low probability of turning out to be a scam.

Doesn’t sound very realistic tbh. You mean there no scam at all? How come?
Campaigns premoderated or how do they get rid of potentially fraudulent ones?

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

Even I have been scammed a lot many times in the past. The main issue is that the admins are not doing anything about it. Anyone can post an ANN thread here and there is no screening. This needs to change, if we want to minimize the incidents of scamming.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

Yes, I fully agree with you. Choosing a bounty company is really hard work, and most importantly requires special care and caution. Since he was not just in such situations, when the selected bounty was not as good as originally intended. So now I use the phrase " measure seven times, cut once."
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

I agree with the author. there are a lot of scams among ICO now, bounty hunters are often deceived.
 it became very difficult to choose a worthy project. we have to participate in a large number of bounty,not to miss a worthwhile project.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Sorry for my English.

I just think that with the bull and so many people seeing how much you can end up making from cryptocurrencies, a lot of people started putting out coins into the market with projects that they cannot sustain and when the projects started to fail they could not do anything to save them, and along with these failed projects came a lot of failed bounties
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

And on my vzdlyade 50-70% of these projects SCAM.

MGIMO finished?))

Bratan, check your initial text for misprints before translating Wink

This looks like "palevo" if you know what I mean Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████