Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:46:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I consider investing into REMME as the volume started to rise again?  (Read 73 times)
boyshx (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

Hello guys, I have been participant of the REMME campaign and thats why I am having daily attention over the CMC for checking out the REM coin daily volumes, % ups and downs and also how much hype they are catching recently.

The result seems pretty positive for this REMME project. They are receiving tremendous volume over the time and its many more folds in very short period of time.

Now I know I will get some tokens from the campaign but it feels like I should invest even more and more into this coin as it is getting huge popularity day by day (based on volume).

Do you think I should invest or not? What are your predictions about it?
kaido19

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

I think you should immediately invest, because as soon as possible token remme will be listing in some market, but that is only limited to my knowledge
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:30:20 PM

I'm sure all the current altcoins will have a significant development, but we have to see how they develop their projects, sometimes in a project will experience various obstacles, and as a new altcoin Remme will certainly experience it. but I'm sure Remme will soon rise again
Marlyn1

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

Hello guys, I have been participant of the REMME campaign and thats why I am having daily attention over the CMC for checking out the REM coin daily volumes, % ups and downs and also how much hype they are catching recently.

The result seems pretty positive for this REMME project. They are receiving tremendous volume over the time and its many more folds in very short period of time.

Now I know I will get some tokens from the campaign but it feels like I should invest even more and more into this coin as it is getting huge popularity day by day (based on volume).

By the looks of it, you are much senior than me in terms of rank but if i may suggest and give my opinion i would say that if you have a feeling that the project you are promoting now is bound to succeed then invest in it because seldom nowadays that we could see a good project.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

Well, if you actually believe in the project and are willing to hold long term, see it be developed and successful, why not? But you should invest when the prices are low, not when they are rising. And also please remember to diversify your portfolio.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

Yes, you should definitely invest in this coin. According to me REMME is going to be the next big thing in crypto market. This project has so much to offer. With such a unique idea behind the project, it has great potential rise in future. Day by day the investors are realizing its potential and investing it. So if you invest in it now you can definitely earn some profits from the rise of its value in future.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

Before doing so, you must take into consideration doing some research first. Remember, you are the only responsible for your own actions. You should not take credit that the reason for you to invest is because its price is increasing and have FOMO if you dont purchase now. Better make a research first to avoid bad investment.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: