Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today Bitcoin market  (Read 474 times)
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

Bitcoin shows at the moment downward movement along the resistance line towards $ 6400 At any time, it is possible to break up to 8500, especially on the eve of the news from NASDAQ. Moreover, on the platform this month, the DX Exchange crypto exchange will be launched.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

Today I am happy with the market. I feel positive. It will be very good if the cryptocurrency has finally started to grow.

fraggyb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

To date, the market value of bitcoin climbed up. It is to be hoped, based on the analytical data, that the price tag for one bitcoin by the end of June will again approach the $ 10,000 mark.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

Today Bitcoin market
Overall the market is falling sharply, with no sign of recovery. But many people speculate that the price of atlcoin will increase again in June. But I do not know why it can make the market recover, but I still decided to invest and hold the BTC at the right level. This price.
Bitcoin is a coin that continues to get developments from day to day. this is demonstrated by Bitcoin which has an ever-increasing graph. and for markets strongly influenced by the development of coins, to improve the market it is necessary to improve the development of coins for the next that can trigger the development of Bitcoin itself to be strong and increasing.
I see the Bitcoin market continues to increase until this moment. so that it is able to make Bitcoin a reliable coin that is able to become costly and expensive. in addition to Bitcoin itself has a team of developments that can be relied upon as a team that strongly supports the progress of Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

There has been a lot of decline today. I left today BTc and altcoins. I will wait for the market to recover. it is really very risky right now
Yeah, the market is actually a whole lot risky as it is now and we may as well just keep seeing or looking forward to how things turn out eventually but for now, things are not looking pretty well from where we are and the market seems like it really wants to go test the previous low this year and even break lower from it. I am still very bullish in the long term anyway, but for the short term, there is really nothing much to hope for unless the trend changes completely.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MrDom2

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

http://bitcoinist.com/3-icos-huge-potential-2018/
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

Bitcoin price looks to be doing well for now. It is still in the green and the price is going steady, doesn't look like the price will go down anytime soon
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

Bitcoin price looks to be doing well for now. It is still in the green and the price is going steady, doesn't look like the price will go down anytime soon
I also think so. I think that there is a chance to move above $ 8,000 per 1 btc, but there is still a correction, I think it will not be significant
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

today, the state of bitcoin is not clear.  either it will continue to fall, or it will start to rise in price.
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

Market is changed, we are going to the moon. Soon it's gonna be good day for long time investors.

OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

The cryptos market today is great because the exchange rate is showing signs of recovery after the fall in exchange rates in May. In June, the exchange rate of BTC and ETH will increase rapidly, predicting that BTC will reach $ 10,000 and ETH would reach $ 1,000 in June.

borjois56

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

Today Bitcoin market
[/quote

the meaning of your question is not clear, bitcoin market why? in my opinion, bitcoin market is fine, bitcoin prices are still high, if you ask should be clear

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

today, the state of bitcoin is not clear.  either it will continue to fall, or it will start to rise in price.
Get used to it, in any market most of the time it is very unclear what it is going to be the direction a market is going to take, this is why trading is very difficult so if you do not want to deal with the uncertainty you can invest when there are incredible clear signs that we are in the middle of a bull market or when we are in the middle of a bear market if you do that the possibilities of losing money are lower but the amount of money you will earn will not as big as if you just held.
sammy2394

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

The market is still down due to Bitcoin. Today Bitcoin still holds the $ 8k mark which is still good compared to last month's value. Today the Bitcoin market is experiencing the first positive change. The market becomes more stable, and Bitcoin turns blue, rising signs also appear. Many investors are actively buying Bitcoin for falling, making Bitcoin prices retreat and recover in exchange.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

Today I am happy with the market. I feel positive. It will be very good if the cryptocurrency has finally started to grow.
Bitcoin and the altcoin are rising again! I think, next time will thrive! This is a good time to buy altcoin or token! Hope I will not mistake!
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:08:59 AM

today bitcoin market continues to decline and there is no sign of going back up, hopefully the market will rise again in the near future Cool
Hopefully it will and I actually believe it will as the market obviously cannot keep going down forever and even the whales will have nothing to gain from that. As much as they want the market to get driven down and as long as there is really no real demand for it, except for just pure speculation, I believe this is just going to make them hit it to a certain level where they get to load up hugely and then drive the market into a bull rally. The same cycle over and over.
rostpAyment

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:15:51 AM

Bitcoin's price for today is $ 7,704.47 USD (1.09%) The current outstanding supply is 17,079,725 BTC coins and total volume has been converted $ 131,590,228,871 USD 17,079,725 BTC
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:21:33 AM

Bitcoin's price for today is $ 7,704.47 USD (1.09%) The current outstanding supply is 17,079,725 BTC coins and total volume has been converted $ 131,590,228,871 USD 17,079,725 BTC

Thats a good run for bitcoin hoping it will reach a $8000 level then continue to mooning I see a good sign that bitcoin can be back that level so still holding your bitcoin until we can get back to the $10,000 or more.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

Todays bitcoin market is not like these past few years because ethereum market now is starting to bloom. I can say that bitcoin is starting also to overtake by ethereum because bitcoin blockchain is slow unlike ethereum blockchain that is seconds only to confirm a transaction.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

Todays bitcoin market is not like these past few years because ethereum market now is starting to bloom. I can say that bitcoin is starting also to overtake by ethereum because bitcoin blockchain is slow unlike ethereum blockchain that is seconds only to confirm a transaction.

Right now BTC has an exact value of $7,708.01, it face a significant poor performance this past few weeks. The bad news is its still falling down in the market, if it will continue its poor movement it will reach down to $6k in the next few days. Bitcoin today is not okay, but I still believe its capacity to rise again in the next few years. Hopefully this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: