Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:14:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today Bitcoin market  (Read 474 times)
crypto warrior09 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Today Bitcoin market
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emma Alex

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

Right the price is stable in bitcoin market and the price is recovering. Bitcoin had a major fluctuation few months back and people started to panic. However, bitcoin is for long term investment. Rather than panicking people should utilize the moment and invest in it so that the price may go up and profit can be made.
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

Today's markets situation is not satisfy able for me. But i think in recent times situation will be change. So don’t worry about today’s market.
allen67

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

Todays price is $7319. The price is falling in this current week. But I think worrying about it won't help much. Rather we should try to rise the price. Don't get panicked and sell your coin. Just wait patiently. The price will be steady soon.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

Today Bitcoin market
Overall the market is falling sharply, with no sign of recovery. But many people speculate that the price of atlcoin will increase again in June. But I do not know why it can make the market recover, but I still decided to invest and hold the BTC at the right level. This price.
jamesmitchel018

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:35:00 AM

It would be better if you could elaborate your answer. The price of Bitcoin at present is dropping in the market. But the supporters of Bitcoin are hoping that the price will rise by a few weeks.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:00:06 AM

The market sells to go to hell. This situation continues from February and we are looking forward to it all over. I think that the mood in the market will begin to change not earlier than July.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

bitcoin market is not good ,, altcoin and bitcoin prices are unstable ,, tend to decrease drastically ,, and there is no sign of going up ,,
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

Today Bitcoin market
Overall the market is falling sharply, with no sign of recovery. But many people speculate that the price of atlcoin will increase again in June. But I do not know why it can make the market recover, but I still decided to invest and hold the BTC at the right level. This price.
Bitcoin is a coin that continues to get developments from day to day. this is demonstrated by Bitcoin which has an ever-increasing graph. and for markets strongly influenced by the development of coins, to improve the market it is necessary to improve the development of coins for the next that can trigger the development of Bitcoin itself to be strong and increasing.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

Today Bitcoin market
Bitcoin is a coin that continues to get developments from day to day. this is demonstrated by Bitcoin which has an ever-increasing graph. and for markets strongly influenced by the development of coins, to improve the market it is necessary to improve the development of coins for the next that can trigger the development of Bitcoin itself to be strong and increasing.
The price of bitocin today is not as high as we would like Market capitalization of $ 125,933,813,676
Liquidity (24h) $ 4,088,640,000
Total number of BTC is 17,059,325 BTC
Investors are expecting more bitcoin
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:33:39 AM

Yes the price is stable in bitcoin market and the price is recovering, bitcoin is for long term investment. Rather than panicking people should utilize the moment and invest in it so that the price may go up and profit can be made.
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

Today Bitcoin market

today date 28-05-2018 bitcoin prices down again, all the people sell bitcoin, then its bitcoin prices continue to fall, but we need not fear, the price will go up, we just wait

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

Today Bitcoin market

just seen it yes bitcoin price slightly up then that I'm sure bitcoin will return, because a few months ago bitcoin get  price and fluctuations and I see the coin market is not satisfactory because several times fall and rise again

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

Market is still going down because of bitcoin. Today btc is still holding on the $7k+ mark which is still good comparing to the past months value.Well, q3 and q4 are coming and I am hoping for bull market. Based in the graphs last year Sept. and Oct. are the months where bull starts however we will never know.  Smiley
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

Today the Bitcoin market is experiencing the first positive change. The market is becoming more stable, and Bitcoin is turning blue, the signs are rising also appear. Many investors are actively buying Bitcoin as it is falling, making Bitcoin prices retreat and recover.

StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:20:14 AM

Being the start of a new week, Bitcoin market value today will be instrumental in determining whether the cryptocurrency market ends its bearish rush.
I tend to see a more positive outlook today.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:37:56 AM

Bitcoin today's prices have started green and showed a positive thing with the price of $7.387 and the price is I think still will continue to rise. While the Ethereum today experienced a decline in prices maybe you can make a purchase for coins Ethereum today.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

Actually if i invest in altcoin i prefer in ethereum for investment. Because i believe the price ethereum in the future will be high, it will probably equal to bitcoin price. I will take for long term investment for invest in ethereum.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

yes I agree with you, bitcoin is now in stable condition, though still in decline, but unlike other altcoins that experience a deeper decline, hopefully in the month of June, all will improve, at least btc back at the number 9000 $

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

Today, the market is falling into hell and probably into the deepest hell, which in general can be, because now it's such a mood that most people start to simply doubt the crypto-currencies, most likely this year will be awful for us and the rate of crypto-currency will simply fall even lower.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: