Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The most epic Bitcoin image for 2014 to date!  (Read 878 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 05:42:52 PM

Currently seeking somebody to turn it into a physical banner with the image on both sides, and a Bitcoiner to wave it in MetLife Stadium during Super Bowl XLVIII with the hopes that FOX captures it for its 100M+ viewers.

I've put mega hours into this and allocated funds, with more to do ahead by me prior to the big game.

Getting Bitcoin this exposure this way is a lot cheaper than the millions it takes to produce and air a conventional commercial during the Super Bowl between kickoff and the final gun.

The image is meant for free use, thus anybody planning on attending a Super Bowl XLVIII party that's a Seattle Seahawks fan or not, but supports Bitcoin, can download the image (I have the file) and produce your own banner with this one caveat: Be mindful of the fiat users behind you so that you don't obstruct their view to the commercials during the game with something related to destructive technology. Then again...

~TMIBTCITW

PS: No apologies given for penning yet another thread related to this endeavor, but did so so that I can link this thread to my second thread on this matter over on Reddit.
CyrusFx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:51:23 PM

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5506/12120323653_c8d1720e03_z.jpg

Currently seeking somebody to turn it into a physical banner with the image on both sides, and a Bitcoiner to wave it in MetLife Stadium during Super Bowl XLVIII with the hopes that FOX captures it for its 100M+ viewers.

I've put mega hours into this and allocated funds, with more to do ahead by me prior to the big game.

Getting Bitcoin this exposure this way is a lot cheaper than the millions it takes to produce and air a conventional commercial during the Super Bowl between kickoff and the final gun.

The image is meant for free use, thus anybody planning on attending a Super Bowl XLVIII party that's a Seattle Seahawks fan or not, but supports Bitcoin, can download the image (I have the file) and produce your own banner with this one caveat: Be mindful of the fiat users behind you so that you don't obstruct their view to the commercials during the game with something related to destructive technology. Then again...

~TMIBTCITW

PS: No apologies given for penning yet another thread related to this endeavor, but did so so that I can link this thread to my second thread on this matter over on Reddit.

Holy Cow, I came across this post through Google and am looking for images that combine football and bitcoin as Im working on a digital asset based Super Bowl wagering system (spare you the details right now).

I'm not positive this was exactly what I was looking for, but I like it and am wondering if you Mr. Gage or anyone else had any other similar images they might be willing to share.

In reciprocation I will later make a donation towards the QR code flag waving fund at next years Super Bowl.. What could you get at Overstock that is Seahawks related?

Creative idea to say the least. Thanks for your help. Kind regards,

C. Fx
Frapparpeles

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:21:49 PM

I can't believe why this hasn't gotten more attention back January!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:27:43 AM

I can't believe why this hasn't gotten more attention back January!

Supposedly, it was confiscated at the gate by NSA. I requested a simply single pic of it but such wasn't delivered, and the person who was supposed to bring it in never replied, in spite of being informed that she could keep the double sided banner. The front desk at the hotel informed me that it was indeed picked up shortly after Kinko's dropped it off. I paid right at $500 outta my pocket (not complaining) to bring this to fruition, but no joy.

I'm also the one that got the ball rollin' on getting a flag to the South Pole, but that didn't make it.

I'm somewhat glad my Mount Everest quest didn't go forward due to the tragedy there this spring.

At least we'll have a Bitcoin Bowl this winder thanks to BitPay.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: