Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom campaigns or Twitter/ Facebook campaigns?  (Read 185 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

Hey guys, I don’t have a lot of time but I really love to take part in bounties, so I would like to know which type of bounty campaign is more profitable? Is it better to make videos and posts on Bitcointalk, or it is more profitable to take part in Twitter and Facebook campaigns?
Well if youre skilled in creating videos for advertising then its more profitable than facebook and Twitter campaigns but for me since this both can only consume 3-5 hours of your daily obligation why not do it both for more profitable means of working?

Since i see no problem on your part than choosing one,and the time allocation will almost similar then make it both ,and i assure you in time you may manage it greater than the beginning
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:04:00 AM

hello mate, its really depends on how much allocation for every campaign. hi quality video editing is very profitable also if you have a great talent for editing videos. facebook and twitter campaign are also good, but the stake is depends on the number of your friends. signature campaign is also good and profitable task.

gentlesam07

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:14:56 AM

As a starter there are some campaigns you can't participate in for example, bitcointalk signature campaign which has a bit higher reward for participants, but for beginners you can start with facebook and twitter campaigns and adhere strictly to the instruction.
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:21:16 AM

Blog, Videos and Article campaigns usually offers bigger allocation in bounties compared to Twitter/FB campaigns.But it would be better to join social media campaign as well to maximize your earning for a certain bounty.
boing747

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:22:26 AM

I think all campaigns are good. Which one you have the most followers should give priority. PB and TW often have a lot of participants, so if you have a large follower, your reward is huge. If you own a YouTube channel that has a certain number of subscribers, then it should be used because very few people join this channel.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:27:58 AM

Hey guys, I don’t have a lot of time but I really love to take part in bounties, so I would like to know which type of bounty campaign is more profitable? Is it better to make videos and posts on Bitcointalk, or it is more profitable to take part in Twitter and Facebook campaigns?
if indeed you have expertise in making good video content of course you can follow bounty campaign activity with a promotion through video. besides that other things that can be done is to join in the campaign signature activities and of course by following the signature campaign you must follow the rules applied by the campaign manager.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:47:56 AM

Which one is more profitable depends on too many factors, most of the time the allocation of tokens for the signature campaign is higher and there are less participants so it may seem like the one that generates the most profits, but the advantage of social media campaigns is that you can participate in several of them while you can only participate in one signature campaign.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

I think you should make a video/blog campaign that's really attract a lot of investors if you have high quality video/ a lot of followers you will have gain much stake on taking part of it. The best time to do that is when it pre-ico get started. Heads up to my friends who are fond to be a blogger.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

1. It depends on the token allocation for each bounty campaign. Most bounties allocate more tokens for signature campaign. Some on videos or articles.
2. It depends on your social media followings. Usually, the more followers/friends you have, the higher the stakes.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

Any of them is profitable. This depends on how ready you are. For facebook and twitter(# of friends and followers) and also with signature the (rank) that you find yourself in.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

In my opinion, signature campaigns are more profitable because they are usually bigger than other campaigns. However, to get maximum results your forum ranking should be high, and it is difficult to raise the rankings in the forums because it was hit by merit. Video-making campaigns can also be an alternative to getting great results compared to social media campaigns facebook and twitter.
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

Being blogger, signature campaigner and translator is the most profitable because participants have a limit than to facebook bounty and Twitter because allocated token will dividend to all participants so the more participants the less reward.
setyanis

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

make my video my best choice than you follow social media campaign. because of the number of participants, participants who follow the social media campaign is very much compared with the video campaign. other than that the video is usually enough to make once while your social media campaign must report every week.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: