Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to launch a ICO a college student?  (Read 89 times)
litexpo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

One of the most important pieces in atchieving big success in blockchain-based projects is having good team behind your project. But what to do if you are just a college student? Despite writing decent white paper and finding good niche it is really difficult to appear trustworthy as a student. I would like to hear your aswers to this question. Do I have chance if attract people who have much more experience? Thanks.
litexpo (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

up
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

In this forum you can find everything!
As any information, and those who help you to realize your project
If it's really worthy, then you can make a website (it's cheap), and create on this forum a topic about your project
Then you yourself will learn how to proceed
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

First, I don't actually get what would you like to say. I think you're referring to a student (you) to make an ICO right? well honestly I'm going to tell you the truth. I may say you are not yet a trustworthy person.

In cryptocurrency industry this is not just a game most of the projects here are business, you should either have a background into development, crypto related projects, etc. that not a college student can do. I've been here in the Crypto industry for a long time I've invested into ICO's multiple times and I've research about different members success however they're still failing in launching an ICO. What more of a student which has a lack of knowledge about cryptos, implementing projects, progress, etc.

Well this is just according to my opinion and perspective. This maybe right or this maybe wrong.
Ayam1fish

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

Launching an ICO doesnt depend on whether you are a student or not. What it depends on is whether you what you plan of doing is achievable. This will be the main drive of the project. As to how you can launch it, there are several guidelines on this forum that can help you. You can probably check the "services" section for more info.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

If you have really mastered crypto, why not..Keep in mind, I do not think it's easy to get other people's trust and build a team is not easy. I am more comfortable to enjoy and proud of the work of others Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: